News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Ehem!
How am i feeling.
Do you know how it feels to miss someone so dear to you?
Toh that is how i've been feeling since yesterday.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

IBB

Ah ah, su mal ggnk an dulmiya a rafin soyayya. To Allah ya temaka.

M feeling great. Mashallah
IHS

Muhsin

Sorry GGNK. Allah ya jikan musulmi, amin.

Nidai how I'm feeling...sai godiya ga Allah. Amma things fall apart.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

I feel so great to be back...well not completely but for an hour...this place i had to suffer to see this internet cafe and i would not be chanced to visit all the time cause the kind work we man pikin get, i no even get time for myself, i miss y'all...me labarin ne?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
I played football for only 20-25 minutes and was tired though feeling very fine- I have not played/trained for two weeks. Exercise very good good for the body- provided it is within the boundries of the Shariah.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

gogannaka

Quote from: IBB on April 03, 2008, 03:48:08 PM
To Allah ya temaka.

Amin IBB

Quote from: Muhsin on April 05, 2008, 12:46:31 PM
Sorry GGNK. Allah ya jikan musulmi, amin.

Ranka ya dade ai ba mutuwa aka yi ba.
Amin to you too.

I'm feeling BORED!!!

Muhsin

;D Gogannaka. Thought so you meant by saying 'missing'.

Your quote above reminds me of Anas and IBB (or DB?) encounter on how to quote in this or other thread. Were you in hurry? :D :

EMTL,

Am a bit surprised that you still play football. Nice but hhmm... of you. ;D

Am feeling happy, alhamduliLLAH. Things started getting better. Pls...include me in your prayer. Thanks.

Bee

Allah Ya bada sa'a Muhsin

Today: Feeling alright
Born To Bee Great

Dan-Borno

Aunty Bee, kwana biyu?

I dont like how things are happening in this country,
imagine, a bag of rice is now sold at N7,800.00 (7/4/08)
and the rise was unprecedented.  It is either Government
do something about this or what is currently happening
in Egypt will befall us.

A hungry man is an angry man.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Thanks Miss Bee. By the way, kwana biyu. Hope you've been fine.

DB, ai kasan na sai dan kasan nan. Though muma our patience is draining away, really. Wai even a makotanmu Niger, they deploy price control specifically on rice, I heard some days back. Amma Nigeria.... May Allah bring Your bliss to this country, amin.

Am feeling undecided; either to leave my system to attend a lecture but which is unlikely to take place or not to do so. I could do something...thats to tell ma friends to flash my number if the lecturer comes but I today forget ma phone a gida. What do I do best? If I leave someone will just occupy the place and even if I come back he won't leave. ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D

GoodFella

Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

gogannaka

Muhsin na gyara...LOL

Kada ka bari internet ta dauke maka hankali fa.Better go for the lecture kada ayi test baka nan.

DB kenan shinkafa is cheap there.
In kano it sells for 10K.
The rise in food prices is a global problem which needs to be tackled seriously.
I believe the reason for the rise can be attributed to the growth of the chinese and indian economies and the global change in weather.
The chinese and indian economies are growing exponentially that the average chinese eats 4 times a day and eats his food with meat.So now, they no longer farm because of the white collar jobs available in the cities.

Wannan sune ya'juj wa ma'juj....gashi nan sun soma cinye abincin duniyar who knows sanda za su fara shanye ruwan......gwanda ayi maganin su tun da wuri.
Allah ya kiyaye.

I'm feeling content.

Fateez

Quote from: gogannaka on April 09, 2008, 12:06:28 AM

Wannan sune ya'juj wa ma'juj....gashi nan sun soma cinye abincin duniyar who knows sanda za su fara shanye ruwan......gwanda ayi maganin su tun da wuri.

Allah ya kiyaye.

Heheheheheh! I almost fell off my chair! Haba gogannaka laifin me Chinese suka

yi maka ne? Is it their fault that their population is humongous? Suma ai they are

trying to control it. Tunda dai Shinkafa mutanen mu ke noma ta, ina ruwan Chinese?

Hehe, even the non-mechanised farmers in Naija are seeking white collar jobs now.

Just get the Zimbabwean rejects to farm for us, they're really good. Anyways if you

people want cheap rice send me your bank details, I know a place in Naija where rice

is still N5,000. (THIS IS NOT A SCAM, you can trust me *sinister smile*).
[/size]
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

bakangizo

Goga, China and India has nothing, absolutely nothing todo rising prices of food items in Nigeria. Rising prices here is not restricted to consumables alone. Almost everything is getting costly now. Put the blame where it belongs - inept leadership in our country.

hehefateez, abi u mean u give us your bank details so dat we can send u the cash to procure rice for us? ;D. Yaushe kika zama dillaliya shinkafa?