News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on April 09, 2008, 09:40:39 AM
Goga, China and India has nothing, absolutely nothing todo rising prices of food items in Nigeria. Rising prices here is not restricted to consumables alone. Almost everything is getting costly now. Put the blame where it belongs - inept leadership in our country.

hehefateez, abi u mean u give us your bank details so dat we can send u the cash to procure rice for us? ;D. Yaushe kika zama dillaliya shinkafa?

GGNK, the world is going into a phase of food shortage. It is frightening honestly and the worst hit are the poor countries da yake their govts are zilch zero when it comes to anything to do with long term planning. Here where I am, there is panic buying of rice.. ppl are stocking up on rice bcos thailand and vietnam have cut back export quotas in order to feed their own ppl. China is assuring its ppl and its SAR regions that its got enough rice supplies to help them thro' so they need not worry too much.
Some time back I was watching a program on this issue of food shortage and they showed a large silo in Australia, its as large as a super bowl arena and u can put at least 50 combined harvesters inside it. Its ceiling must at least be 30 to 50 metres high. In a good year, this silo is chocka block with wheat. This year, it was empty!!! Its devastating to see. It really brought home the problem of food shortage.
Me what bothers me most is that there is a hadeeth which predicts these times. It says that Allah SWT zai dauke one third of His rain from the world. Then after another long period, another third will be removed. that's two thirds ko? then after another period, the last third will be removed and after that, the world za ta shiga cikin mawuyacin halin yunwa. Its in that period that dajjal will come into this world.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on April 10, 2008, 03:23:46 AM
Me what bothers me most is that there is a hadeeth which predicts these times. It says that Allah SWT zai dauke one third of His rain from the world. Then after another long period, another third will be removed. that's two thirds ko? then after another period, the last third will be removed and after that, the world za ta shiga cikin mawuyacin halin yunwa. Its in that period that dajjal will come into this world.

Tab! Ban taba jin wannan Hadisin ba kuwa kafin yanzu. To, Allah (SWT) ya sa mu cika da imani, amin.

Am feeling tired; all Thursdays feel the same because I have lectures from 8:00am up to 5:00pm. Allah ya bamu sa'a, amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Ba ka taba ji ba ko? Well I posted websites on this forum for ppl to go and listen to Islamic lectures. Maybe if ppl  had might taken some time to download and listen to them, then ppl would have heard it said by Sheikh Ibrahim Sindh.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

To BKG and Fateez,after what Husnaa said,kun yarda chinese and indians sune yajuj da majuj.
Za'a dauke ruwa sannan kuma su cinye abincin su shanye kuma ruwan.

Allah yayi mana katangar karfe tsakanin mu.

Just recently the world bank has reversed its policy against governments subsidies/spending on agriculture.They now advise governments to provide subsidies to agricultural production.They would also provide assitance to small scale farmers whom they've now realise feed the world.

I anticipate an agricultural boom very soon.
Allah ya raba mu da Yunwa.

coincidentally i'm feeling very hungry now.(not the kind of yunwar masifa o,a'a,normal yunwa ce)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

ummita

TERRIFIC, ESTATIC, ELATED, JOYFUL, HAPPY, GLEEFUL, BLISSFUL, CHEERFUL, DELIGHTED .............. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Contrariwise..........

VERY VERY VERY VERY ANGRYYYYYYYY. I HAVE BEEN PIPIN MY BIRTHDAY DATE, WHICH IS JUST ROUND THE CORNER. I DETEST IT WITH A PASSION. >:(

Conversly..........

SO, SO, SOOOOOOOOOOO GLADDDDDDDDD TO SEE YOU GUYS.
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

IBB

Quote from: gogannaka on April 09, 2008, 12:06:28 AM
Muhsin na gyara...LOL

Kada ka bari internet ta dauke maka hankali fa.Better go for the lecture kada ayi test baka nan.

DB kenan shinkafa is cheap there.
In kano it sells for 10K.
The rise in food prices is a global problem which needs to be tackled seriously.
I believe the reason for the rise can be attributed to the growth of the chinese and indian economies and the global change in weather.
The chinese and indian economies are growing exponentially that the average chinese eats 4 times a day and eats his food with meat.So now, they no longer farm because of the white collar jobs available in the cities.

Wannan sune ya'juj wa ma'juj....gashi nan sun soma cinye abincin duniyar who knows sanda za su fara shanye ruwan......gwanda ayi maganin su tun da wuri.
Allah ya kiyaye.

I'm feeling content.

I totally agree with you except the Ya'jud n Ma'jud
IHS

gogannaka

You better believe me IBB  ;)

I'm feeling lazy and i got lots of aiki to do.

*~MuDa~*

I feel good to be home, but really frowning at the sunburn!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on April 14, 2008, 12:58:14 PM
I feel good to be home, but really frowning at the sunburn!

Welcome back muda.How many people did you immunize  :P
The sunburn is good now!Which one.You wey wan tan bodi.

Quote from: ummita on April 10, 2008, 03:41:39 PM

VERY VERY VERY VERY ANGRYYYYYYYY. I HAVE BEEN PIPIN MY BIRTHDAY DATE, WHICH IS JUST ROUND THE CORNER. I DETEST IT WITH A PASSION. >:(

Why are u angry?
Are you growing too old?...LOL don't worry,age aint nothing but a number.
Muhsin kana ina ne?
Ga babbar yaya na samo maka.

IBB

IHS

Dan-Borno

Quote from: gogannaka on April 14, 2008, 02:41:50 PM

Quote from: ummita on April 10, 2008, 03:41:39 PM

Why are u angry?
Are you growing too old?...LOL don't worry,age aint nothing but a number.

Abokina bana son neman tsonkana fa, kana ganin
she is my 2nd daughter, very young, agile, s*** and
above all kin kowa wanda ya rasa - you better reverse
your above statement before we institute a legal action
because this can amount to "character mutilation"
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

IBB

IHS

Muhsin

I had ealier written a long reply but the power went off.

In short words, bani da lafiya; I had an accident yesterday on my bike enroute to home. Amma Allah ya tsagaita abun da dan sauki since I managed coming to school today.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

EMTL

Quote from: Muhsin on April 15, 2008, 11:18:53 AM
I had ealier written a long reply but the power went off.

In short words, bani da lafiya; I had an accident yesterday on my bike enroute to home. Amma Allah ya tsagaita abun da dan sauki since I managed coming to school today.

Assalamu alaikum,
InnalilLahi wainna ilaihi Rajiuwn. Allah (SWT) ya baka ladan jinya.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

gogannaka

Muhsin Allah ya kiyaye gaba.

Na san dai kana addu'a duk sanda ka hau abin hawan ka. amma dai ga tuni. "alhamdulillah,subhanallazi sakharlana haza wa ma kunna lahu mukrinin,wa inna ila rabbina la munqalibun'