News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Abun haushi abun dariya; ;D ;D ;D >:( >:( >:( We had to do like wrestling before getting a system @ CIT, BUK, da kudinka fa. Saboda they usually off the genarator and on it by 4pm. Thus students gather at the door of the cafe and as soon as its open you have to do EVERYTHING to secure a system. And in so doing, I had my shoe torn. Sannan ciwon guiwa ta an fama. Kai! Allah ya sawwake.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

;D Yaron Aunty reporting.  Amma do you have to
go to this extent? i thought there are so many cyber
cafes within the city?  with your LIFAN its easier for
you to check in with these new generation cyber
cafe.  There is one I used to go whenever I am in
Kano around that Gidan Maggie (Tarauni ko?) they
even serve hot coffee and the AC is working perfectly
and above all its cheap.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

*~MuDa~*

Well its obvious that Yaron Aunty is not ready to patronise internet cafes with hot coffee, he prefers the one in CIT, its half the price of an hour, you know, a student got to improvise.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on April 24, 2008, 09:50:04 AM
Well its obvious that Yaron Aunty is not ready to patronise internet cafes with hot coffee, he prefers the one in CIT, its half the price of an hour, you know, a student got to improvise.

LOL ya kuke wa yaron aunty tsiya ne?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Leave them, Goga. Wish she was around to... ;D :D

Amma fa Muda talked true. The price here is very much affordable.

DB, ba ka san semester ta ja ba? Students don broke fa...understand? LOL
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Muhsin on April 24, 2008, 06:00:22 PM
Leave them, Goga. Wish she was around to... ;D :D

Amma fa Muda talked true. The price here is very much affordable.

DB, ba ka san semester ta ja ba? Students don broke fa...understand? LOL

Sha Kurumin ka Muhsin, when i was there ai i dont pay to browse myself, i rather go for free browsing in the student internet cafe in the library and connect a laptop and browse for hours on end for free....lol, i was a real naija student, why should i start using my money when i could browse for free?..lol!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

I know, Muda. We have had met there, huh? Wish I had one maself... ;D ;D ;D

Happy! We are celebrating my youngest sister Qur'anic graduation ceremony today.

gogannaka

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on April 28, 2008, 10:50:43 AM
I'm feeling sad and i don't know why?

You should have known, I think. Just sit down, relax and think whats going on wrong some where...you'll catch it bros. Allah ya sauwake.

Am feeling tired; there's no ventilation in here--where am borowsing ko kadan. We are almost suffocating.

Muhsin

Am very sorry and sad to announce to you that I'll inshaAllah take at least a week without showing up in this Forum. And this happened well...unavoidably. But due to something that I can't tell in such a public arena. Amma lafiya-lafiya. Ku huta lafiya.

Muhsin

gogannaka

Allah sarki Muhsin.
Allah ya dawo da kai lafiya.

Ko kai ma kauye za ka je yin allurar riga-kafi ne kamar yadda muda ya je?

Kai ko dai gogannaka ya fara tsufa ne? Kamar naji fa ina 'dan ciwon baya.
Gashi kuma likitar tamu ba sosai take lekowa ba yanzu.
DB me zan sha ne?Scotch ko wiski?

Muhsin

First of all; many thanks GGNK for your prayer. Allah ya taimake ka a duk harkokin ka, amin.

But, my departure is now under probablity. I was thinking it yesterday amma gashi yau na zo forum. Personally, I don't even wanna leave amma in ta kasance... ba yadda za a yi.

Am feeling excited!

GoodFella

Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Muhsin on April 29, 2008, 03:09:52 PM
Am very sorry and sad to announce to you that I'll inshaAllah take at least a week without showing up in this Forum. And this happened well...unavoidably. But due to something that I can't tell in such a public arena. Amma lafiya-lafiya. Ku huta lafiya.

Muhsin

Baban ta ne ya aike ka adventurious mission ne before he give you the hand of the girl??
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

LOL ;D ;D ;D Muda. Ka manta da magana ta ne? I'm single and not searching. Alone I'm and I'll remain unless when I become I--to tell you for the second time.

Interupted...is it a feeling? LOL. Some guys are standing but patiently above my head to leave them my system. My time is OFF! Gosh!