News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

gogannaka

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

Rais

Bayan Mutuwa akwai hisaby

IBB

Quote from: gogannaka on July 31, 2008, 01:45:03 PM
I feel loved.
Its my birthday today and i recieved more than 20 text messages from friends and family.

I miss the birthday chopy chopies ko? Ait is not too late to say Happy Birthday I hope? Congratulation wish u more wonderful and peaceful years to come Ameen.
IHS

gogannaka

Rais thank you.
IBB its not late..but the chopies have finished.Next time sha.
Thanks for the prayers.

*~MuDa~*

My neck hurts seriously, i can barely look left, i think i slept with on a bad position...but not rub-da-ciki o!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dan-Borno

DR WHO'S PRESCRIPTION
take alabukun with 7UP 2/day
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on August 06, 2008, 11:00:36 AM
DR WHO'S PRESCRIPTION
Kai kai kai kai! to kace yasha wannan abin da yan acaba suke durawa kafin su tafi aiki mana!  ;D ;D ;D gadagi ake kiran sa ko?

Lol Muda! what you need is a good sauna and massage. Put a warm stone  or hot towel on yr neck while lying on your stomach or side.  Get a good pillow to support the neck and get someone to give u a good rub in the place where it hurts and have some lavender oils close by, for some aromatherapy.. very good for stress relief.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

*~MuDa~*

Thank you guys very much, amma na sha azaba, it kept hurting me the whole day, but im fine now, i think i feel hungry, i need something to bite.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Quote from: HUSNAA on August 06, 2008, 03:56:38 PM
DR WHO'S PRESCRIPTION
Kai kai kai kai! to kace yasha wannan abin da yan acaba suke durawa kafin su tafi aiki mana!  ;D ;D ;D gadagi ake kiran sa ko?

Lol Muda! what you need is a good sauna and massage. Put a warm stone  or hot towel on yr neck while lying on your stomach or side.  Get a good pillow to support the neck and get someone to give u a good rub in the place where it hurts and have some lavender oils close by, for some aromatherapy.. very good for stress relief.

Wonderful treatment,
Babu wanda zai yi mai ai.
GWAURO  :P :P

Rais

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on August 08, 2008, 03:41:21 PM
Thank you guys very much, amma na sha azaba, it kept hurting me the whole day, but im fine now, i think i feel hungry, i need something to bite.

You can take 1 litre of hot Tea
after 3 -3 hours daily 5 days
Bayan Mutuwa akwai hisaby

IBB

Quote from: Rais on August 11, 2008, 11:52:22 AM
You can take 1 litre of hot Tea
after 3 -3 hours daily 5 days

DR WHO'S PRESCRIPTION

Muda watch-out for there are Dr Heal and Dr Hell. Choose wisely Allah kara sauki
IHS

gogannaka

LOL,Dr Dan borno mai maganin gargajiya da na zamani.

How am i feeling today?
I have no feelings.......i think  ???