News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rais

Kai Unhappy!

Nashiga kasuwa yau  insai madara, sugar etc
   MY monee  was not enough things
   has gone up .Saboda Azumi
   'Kai raina ya baci' Allah ya kyauta 
  :(
Bayan Mutuwa akwai hisaby

Muhsin

Ai sai InnaliLLAHI, Rais. Lokacin ya zo--Azumi. Allah ya kawo mana sauki, amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

I had a really bad day.

I travelled today (a day trip. 3hrs journey). On my way back, I rushed and jump into the available train cos i want to  get home early to sort other issues. After sitting down an announcement came 'so..so.. tickets are invalid on this train'. The time was 4pm i had to jump out to enquire cos my ticket is one of those. I was told I have to upgrade my ticket which will cost me 75% more or wait until 7pm, sayin my ticket was valid only for trains from 7pm.

I thot of going into the city and kill the time. I realised i gave the city-travel-card to my brother who saw me off. Seein I,am going back to my base I wouldn't need it.

I went to the ticket office to upgrade i realised i cant find my ticket. No money to buy another one- far away from home and student. Terrible isnt it. The bad day just started.

Now i'm begining to look dodgy I cant provide ticket only receipt and want to upgrade. The sale-assistant was quite rude thou. To prevent embrassment i angredly left. After searching all the pockets in my trouser and jacket looking like a mad man searching himself up in a train station, I found it hidden in my passport

Knowing I have a cheque waiting to clear into my account probably tomorrow or probably bounce cos my name was spelt wrong, I gambled my luck. Jackpot my monies reflect (good isnt). I punched in the amount, I could hear the machine counting my money ready to come out. But I have to take my CARD first you know b4 the money will come out. But the CARD got STUCK oh my God! wat a day!!

Had to wait and board a 7.03pm train. Hunger chop this boy no be small, na only one bottle of Fanta i could afford which i kept sipping for hours
IHS

gogannaka

Quote from: IBB on August 28, 2008, 02:30:48 AM

Had to wait and board a 7.03pm train. Hunger chop this boy no be small, na only one bottle of Fanta i could afford which i kept sipping for hours

LOL,at least you got some glucose.

Quite a bad day indeed.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Tun yanzu na fara jin yunwa. Azumin nan zaiyi duka inajin. LOL ;D ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

ummita

Salaamz,

Mhmm........feels strange 2 b bck in d midst 4 a min u knw as per level don change!!! ;D See as some don dey already frown face: cnt surpass d lightest joke! (she laffs). Oh jare, the truth is I missed alot of ppl hre & popped by 2 say Ramadhan Kareem.

Ya azumi nakowah.......ammadai lafyah koh? Toh MASHALLAH.........

Best wishes & c u all 'round.
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

gogannaka

Quote from: Dan-Borno on September 03, 2008, 10:02:38 AM
Quote from: gogannaka on September 03, 2008, 08:13:34 AM
I'm feeling anxious, because I have a date tonight!!!!

A gaisheta in an je!

I'm going to sue!!!

Ummita we no come undastand you wo!
Na only when sallah don dey approach you go dey show face? shuo
,smo time now hafsy go show face too.
abegi! we don sabi you now,na sallah chop chop you dey come collect.

Muhsin

gogannaka

The second closest friend is getting married in a few months time.
Feeling happy for him.

Kai!!

HUSNAA

When the bride throws the bridal bouquet, you should catch it GGNK!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

Quote from: HUSNAA on September 12, 2008, 11:37:00 PM
When the bride throws the bridal bouquet, you should catch it GGNK!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LOL, if only men threw 'groomnal' bouquets.

Yau azumin nan fa tun da safe yake gara ni.

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on September 13, 2008, 10:24:20 AM
Yau azumin nan fa tun da safe yake gara ni.

Ai jiya dore ma nayi. Boy, e no easy at all ;D

Quote from: gogannaka on September 12, 2008, 08:02:27 PM
The second closest friend is getting married in a few months time.
Feeling happy for him.

Kai!!

Kai shikenan sai dai labarin wasu ?