News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on September 22, 2008, 02:58:18 PM
Quote from: Tukurtukur on September 22, 2008, 02:29:35 PM
Feeling like taking RAGADAA today!  Sha ruwa lafiya!

Ka san da azumi mutum na sha'awar ko wanne irin abinci so far as ciki zai shiga.
Even fried kyankyaso sounds appetising.

Uggh!!!
lallai GGNK baka san ragada. Is it bcos da yadi ake yinta? Ni I love ragada. Used to eat plenty of it as a kid. Ko da yake ni Allah Ya yi ni I'm not squeamish, in so far as naga wani na ci then I may try it. Heard this phrase before: For the chinese, any creature that shows it back to the heavens is fair game for eating. (I aint going as far as that. I cant eat insects at all ko tsutsa).
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

Ragada or Ragadada which one are guys talking about?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

Quote from: HUSNAA on September 22, 2008, 07:36:16 PM
Uggh!!!
lallai GGNK baka san ragada. Is it bcos da yadi ake yinta? Ni I love ragada. Used to eat plenty of it as a kid. Ko da yake ni Allah Ya yi ni I'm not squeamish, in so far as naga wani na ci then I may try it. Heard this phrase before: For the chinese, any creature that shows it back to the heavens is fair game for eating. (I aint going as far as that. I cant eat insects at all ko tsutsa).

Ragadada was a favourite of mine as a kid also.

Quote from: Dan-Borno on September 22, 2008, 08:01:04 PM
Ragada or Ragadada which one are guys talking about?

Yes, ragadada. Some call it Ragade.

Tukurtukur

RAGADADA YES IT IS.

BUT I REMEMBER KWALJI MANDAWA WITH FAYAFAYA.

NICE INDEED!

Muhsin

I'm still feeling shocked; had a frightened moment yesterday night. Thought GGNK has had told you the story before I come up here for I since yesterday informed him of it. Kai! Na auna arzikifa my good people.

After we finished a test at school, I carried my friend to tasha (bus station) to take a cab to their village. From there I decided to visit my Aunt living at Unguwa Uku nasha ruwa a can. And so I did.

From there, after a session of drinks, talks and so on. I leave--early, purposely to board at a newly-opened, well-stocked departmental store (Country Mall) at Farm Center Kano. I reached so early for they had not even come back from break. I stayed. Did my Isha'i prayer within the compound. And still stayed because I was new there. Just went to do what we called Kashe kwarkwatar ido saboda I had nothing in mind to buy.

Some time lapsed, then sai naga ana shiga, I followed th suit and entred. While sitting inside, waiting, I joined a company of some fellows and start conversing about this and this. Hardly I asked of them of time, as he was telling me it was 5 mins to 8, we heard a bumming series sound of heavy guns outside. Peole started running fanically, while some especially girls were shouting. We hovered halter skelter before we then got a toilet and littered it. We remain there for some time unless when the fire exchange dewildered. The armed robbers ran away, witjout taking anything, leaving 1 policeman in  pool of blood from the injury of shot a kirji. He later eventually died.

Wallahi I barely slept the night. That police picture kept on hunting me. Kai till now!

Allah ya kiyaye gaba, amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Mufi

Muhsin, Allah ubangiji ya kara kiyaye gaba... Thinking that its ramadan things like this will not happen.

Nigeria has changed so much  :( :( , b'cos in my days back @ home u only hear and see this in movies, or perhaps in the western world. Allah ya kiyaye.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

HUSNAA

gogannaka

Allah ya dada kiyayewa.

I'm feeling guilty. I was entering home just lokacin bude baki when one beggar approached me abruptly yayi min irin sallamar nan that you know he's going to ask you something.
When i just heard the sallama,(to ga yunwa kuma i just closed from work kuma lokacin bude baki ya riga ya wuce) i ignored him and put the gear in reverse to make way for the oncoming vehicle ko kallon shi ban sake yi ba.
I then saw him shaking his head and pointing to his mouth,murmuring something and he left. He was rude sha,but then i realised,what if he had performed the fasting and didn't have anything to break his fast?Why was i angry that he had asked me? How would i have felt if God treated me like that too.
I felt so bad.
Later i asked God to forgive me,that shi kadai ya ke ci da bayin shi kuma ni ban isa na ciyar da kaina ba ballantana wani bawan nashi.

The worse s i still didn't give him anything.
Allah ka yafe min.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on September 27, 2008, 09:30:44 PM
Allah ya dada kiyayewa.

I'm feeling guilty. I was entering home just lokacin bude baki when one beggar approached me abruptly yayi min irin sallamar nan that you know he's going to ask you something.
When i just heard the sallama,(to ga yunwa kuma i just closed from work kuma lokacin bude baki ya riga ya wuce) i ignored him and put the gear in reverse to make way for the oncoming vehicle ko kallon shi ban sake yi ba.
I then saw him shaking his head and pointing to his mouth,murmuring something and he left. He was rude sha,but then i realised,what if he had performed the fasting and didn't have anything to break his fast?Why was i angry that he had asked me? How would i have felt if God treated me like that too.
I felt so bad.
Later i asked God to forgive me,that shi kadai ya ke ci da bayin shi kuma ni ban isa na ciyar da kaina ba ballantana wani bawan nashi.

The worse s i still didn't give him anything.
Allah ka yafe min.

Ameen Ameen GGNK. Even I feel bad for what u did, amma kuskure ne. I'm sure u werent thinking straight kuma dai aikin shaidan ne. Tun da kayi nadama.dama abinda a ke so kenan. Allah Ya Kiyaye gaba.

PS, Im waiting in yi sahur. I dont think I can make it though. Time is approaching five AM and the thing aint even boiling lol!

gogannaka

LOL,
eat it the way it is then,at least it had some heat,it might even last longer in the stomach.

Thanks for soother  :)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

amira

@ Muhsin, Allah kiyaye kuma ya kyuata gaba ameen.

@ GGNK Allah sarki may Allah forgive you and all of us for our mistakes ameen.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Jibo

Allahumma Ka kare mu tsari kammalalle! Allah Ya tsare!
Somethin terrible happened yesterday! While people were busy preparing for Sallah, an old man sneaked into Kakkawa group and took away a portion of meat meant for someone else. When he was eventually discovered as he was trying to leave the place as quickly as he could, he started sobbing. On inquiry, he confessed that he had nothing to offer to his only child who was sick but brought back home for the Sallah... not even the food for sallah he could afford. The man was tongue slashed and some even slapped him. Eventually, he was allowed to go, after the owner of the meat took it from him, the old man. As the man was going someone, approached him  and informed him that his child had finally gave off the ghost! The man collapsed and fainted! He was rushed to a nearby clinic! But who would pay the bill?
Somehow the matter was settled after some good Nigeritan made upper to settle the bill.

I felt bad when I began to think about the situation of the common (poorman) in Nigeria both negative (is there anything positive about the poor and not strong at herat man in Nigeria?). It is pitious! :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'(
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

HUSNAA

Quote from: Jibo on September 28, 2008, 05:26:05 AM
Somethin terrible happened yesterday! While people were busy preparing for Sallah, an old man sneaked into Kakkawa group and took away a portion of meat meant for someone else. When he was eventually discovered as he was trying to leave the place as quickly as he could, he started sobbing. On inquiry, he confessed that he had nothing to offer to his only child who was sick but brought back home for the Sallah... not even the food for sallah he could afford. The man was tongue slashed and some even slapped him. Eventually, he was allowed to go, after the owner of the meat took it from him, the old man. As the man was going someone, approached him  and informed him that his child had finally gave off the ghost! The man collapsed and fainted! He was rushed to a nearby clinic! But who would pay the bill?
Somehow the matter was settled after some good Nigeritan made upper to settle the bill.

I felt bad when I began to think about the situation of the common (poorman) in Nigeria both negative (is there anything positive about the poor and not strong at herat man in Nigeria?). It is pitious! :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'(

Kai! kai1 Kai!
Wai kuwa ana musulunci yadda yakamata kuwa? Ni a ganina ko a wajen Allah SWT ba shida alhakin sata, tunda larura ce mai tsanani, kuma bashi ya janyo wa kansa ba, rashin da'a da iya tafi da gwamnati da halin rashawa da cin hanci na al'umma, duk shi ya janyo masa wanna takaici da bakin cikin da yafa da ciki. Mai makon mutanen su ji tausayin sa su bar masa naman tunda ai azumi a ke yi ko?
Kai Allah Ya Kiyaye! Lallai yawancin mutane kurum kisihirwa su ke hambatawa kullum, ba lada a azumin. Kai! Wannan abin bakincinkin meyai kama da shi? :( :(

Muhsin

Many thanks my good people. Like you all. God bless.

Feeling angry. Come to purposely check my sister's WAEC result but the son-of-gun system deny! Gosh!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

amira

Quote from: HUSNAA on September 28, 2008, 05:44:31 AM
Quote from: Jibo on September 28, 2008, 05:26:05 AM

Kai! kai1 Kai!
Wai kuwa ana musulunci yadda yakamata kuwa? Ni a ganina ko a wajen Allah SWT ba shida alhakin sata, tunda larura ce mai tsanani, kuma bashi ya janyo wa kansa ba, rashin da'a da iya tafi da gwamnati da halin rashawa da cin hanci na al'umma, duk shi ya janyo masa wanna takaici da bakin cikin da yafa da ciki. Mai makon mutanen su ji tausayin sa su bar masa naman tunda ai azumi a ke yi ko?
Kai Allah Ya Kiyaye! Lallai yawancin mutane kurum kisihirwa su ke hambatawa kullum, ba lada a azumin. Kai! Wannan abin bakincinkin meyai kama da shi? :( :(

Hajaj nikam abin da zance shine " Woh ho ho!!!!!" Abu goma da ashirin, bawan Allah da mai zai ji rashin lafiyar dansa, rashin abunci ko kwadar da akai masa duk abubuwa sun taru sun tsaya masa. Kash Allah yasa mu dace ameen. >:(
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*