News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBB

Eyyah ai har na dawo. i was there for just a week. didnt get the chance to socialize but i was able to finish wat i went to do. Alhamdulillah.
IHS

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on October 31, 2008, 09:16:54 PM
Yaushe za ka zo ne? Me and Muhsin will take you out and show you the joints around town....lol
Quote from: IBB on October 31, 2008, 11:06:15 PM
Eyyah ai har na dawo. i was there for just a week. didnt get the chance to socialize but i was able to finish wat i went to do. Alhamdulillah.

Ai IBB baka kyauta min (mana) ba, gaskiya. Ni kam nace for I've been dialing your Glo no. but I never get reception. :( :( :(

Allah ya bada sa'a, amin.

How am I feeling?
Disappointed. ;)
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

He smile kayi hakuri i lost the line b4 i left. Inshaallah next time we shall meet. Kaba wa Muhsin ma hakuri na san yayi fishi.

M feeling okkkk?
IHS

Jibo

A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

gogannaka

Quote from: IBB on October 31, 2008, 11:06:15 PM
Alhamdulillah amma dai baka kyauta ba!
When are u comin again?

How am i feeling:Motivated.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Have had a brief querrel with somebody. Kuma ni ke da gaskiya, says everyone around.   
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

LOL,
Abun dariya.
Is it because everyone says that kai ne da gaskiya shiyasa kake jin kai ne da gaskiya ko kuwa da gaske kai ne da gaskiya?

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on November 03, 2008, 03:05:24 PM
LOL,
Abun dariya.
Is it because everyone says that kai ne da gaskiya shiyasa kake jin kai ne da gaskiya ko kuwa da gaske kai ne da gaskiya?
Good Question GGNK! ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

LOL ;D ;D ;D GGNK and Husnaa.

It was during collecting Etisalat SIM card at their Oceanic Bank outlet, Zoo Road. Its not mine but my friend's for I've already collected mine about a week ago. I gave them his name, reserved no. and current no. already since Friday. They told us that it would be ready on Monday, but it was not when I went there. Thus, they told us (those who already gave their names) to re-write names quickly. So I did.

Eventually, I wrote his current no.--MTN, wrongly in hurry. Wrote ten digit nos. instead of usual 11. When the name was called, he asked me to tell him the no. again. Thought I could say it da ka, thus I repeated the same ten digit no. He said I was wrong and went to next on the list.

Struck by surprise, I re-checked the no and found that I really was wrong. I told him so and pleaded for excuse. About to talk to me, one guy in protest said he should not do so saboda ai an wuce ni. I begged but in vain. Ni kuma naga ai an raina min hankali.

Dama guy din da dan turancinsa ya taso ni ma nace me zan yi kuwa. I started saying evrythin came to my mouth (banda zagi :o). Everyone said that the other guy was wrong to suggest that. Shima Etisalat staff din ya ga haka and listened to me.

Allah sarkin iko; the same guy had had made mistake shima. Kowa yai ta dariya saying shima to ba za a saurare shi ba.

No body is above mistake.

GoodFella

Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

Fulani Poet

haring my life in simple poems

IBB

Quote from: Muhsin on November 04, 2008, 01:09:31 PM

It was during collecting Etisalat SIM card at their Oceanic Bank outlet, Zoo Road. Its not mine but my friend's for I've already collected mine about a week ago.

Too much infomation.

A kara hakuri kuma

M feeling jolly jolly tired
IHS

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

IBB

Allah kara sauki. Get some rest. At least i will have something to report in members prediction
IHS

gogannaka

Quote from: IBB on November 04, 2008, 07:40:42 PM
Quote from: Muhsin on November 04, 2008, 01:09:31 PM

It was during collecting Etisalat SIM card at their Oceanic Bank outlet, Zoo Road. Its not mine but my friend's for I've already collected mine about a week ago.

Too much infomation.

Mr Adviser...i can see the lawyerism is getting more and more polished.

Husnaa Allah kara sauki.

I'm feeling anxious and happy. About to see history being made.(if Obama wins that is)