News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

How am I feeling?
yes, feeling better and fulfilled this festive
season.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Dumbfounded:

I have had just recieved a txt message from a course-mate calling me rabin raina--half of her soul. I was really astonished. Hence I called to verify, but she still repeated it. In bewilderment, I lied saying I now didn't have charge and was on bike, riding, and I would ring again.

Ashe na fara girma? Kai, duniya kenan. ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

ajingi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Hidima

gogannaka

Lallai Muhsin kana shanawa.
Best of luck  ;)

IBB we dey wait for you to finish the exam so that we chill a bit.
Best of luck too.

Sallah was great. Ina ma ace nima Rabin rai na tana gari....wohoho!

Today i'm feeling like starting a computer accessories business.
Went round Kano looking for a HP laptop battery and couldn't get.Gaskiya inyamirai suke da kasuwa a Kano.Dem be hardworkers no be small.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

Quote from: Muhsin on December 11, 2008, 02:19:02 PM
rabin raina--half of her soul.

Quote from: gogannaka on December 12, 2008, 12:17:46 AM
Rabin rai na tana gari....wohoho!

feathers of the same bird.........
aikin ke nan dauki salamatu yada karimatu
muhsin be careful kar ka kuma dauko wata
tsohuwar bazawara mai yara shida.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Hahaha... ;D ;D ;D

I wish I had enough time to talk tall here, guyz. But...its not that serious I'm her *cough* rabin ran. Kawai dai...kun gane. Rayuwarce sai a hankali...sai da dan...ko?

Today i'm feeling like starting a computer accessories business.
Went round Kano looking for a HP laptop battery and couldn't get.Gaskiya inyamirai suke da kasuwa a Kano.Dem be hardworkers no be small.
Wai saboda shagunansu arufe suke suna hutu? Mts.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

I'm feeling blessed. The exam is finished. Allah yaba mu sa'a amin

To Muhsin: You ran away because a girl said she loves you. Haba karka bawa maza kunya. At least say 'thank you', even if you cant keep up.

To GGNK: Alhamdulillah, we can chill now, how was ur lab-exp? I hope it went well? G.luck
IHS

gogannaka

Thanks IBB.

How i'm feeling today: Full of hope.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

amira

Dumbfounded:

I have had just recieved a txt message from a course-mate calling me rabin raina--half of her soul. I was really astonished. Hence I called to verify, but she still repeated it. In bewilderment, I lied saying I now didn't have charge and was on bike, riding, and I would ring again.

Mushin u too funny lol, yep u all grown up and getting wiser each day...........i hope am jokin ;D
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

amira

Am soooooooooooooooooo gud
not forgetting to praise Allah.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Muhsin

Quote from: amira on December 14, 2008, 12:11:51 AM
Dumbfounded:

Mushin u too funny lol, yep u all grown up and getting wiser each day...........i hope am jokin ;D

LOL ;D Hajiya Amira. You certainly you are. Thanks, any way. LOL ;D

How am I feeling?
Triumpht! Alhamdulillah!

IBB

Alhamdulillah. Today is what I called weekend. No exams no lectures no project all sorted. Slept without any comittment it feels so good to have a very long rest.
IHS

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on December 12, 2008, 11:07:57 AM
rabin raina--half of her soul.

Rabin rai na tana gari....wohoho!

feathers of the same bird.........
aikin ke nan dauki salamatu yada karimatu
muhsin be careful kar ka kuma dauko wata
tsohuwar bazawara mai yara shida.

Birds of the same feather DB! ;D ;D ;D flock together

Muhsin rabin ranka! lol how old is she five? ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

HUSNAA

Quote from: IBB on December 14, 2008, 11:28:32 PM
Alhamdulillah. Today is what I called weekend. No exams no lectures no project all sorted. Slept without any comittment it feels so good to have a very long rest.

I know the feeling IBB. I'm at present experiencing it and its getting boring....
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum