News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Senator congratulations. If you need advise on constituency projects you can meet Danborno. Zan kawo company profile nawa.

@ Jibo? Did you lose them as in they died or were fired or resigned. So that we know which kind of prayer to offer.

How i am feeling today:
Some weeks back a very close friend of mine who was very keen on getting married took me to his girlfriend. She was a nice person and after we left he asked what i thought of her. I told him that she was ok and if he loves her he shouldn't waste time he should just propose.
He then proposed the next day and abu har yayi nisa iyayen ta suka ce they'l fix a date.
One day da rana muna magana he told me he wanted to go to zance early and i asked him to go then (in the afternoon). He said he only goes at night. I asked him why and he said for no reason,that its more convenient in the night so i advised him to be going in the afternoons so that they will see each other koro koro and kiliyali.

One afternoon they met and you know what happened. Yace shi it was like she wasn't the person he sees at night,akwai difference.
A takaiche dai yanzu yana nema ya janye,ko in ce ya ma janye because from his utterances,he is not going to go on with the relationship cos he isn't comfortable gashi kuma magana ta kai wajen iyayen yarinya.

Bottomline,i made him propose sharp sharp knowing that the relationship is less than 2 months old.Now he came to me for advise on what to do. I feel responsible for the failure. That is how i feel  :-[ :-[ :-[
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

lallai its now i understand the word 'i am in a fix'
just tell him to go ahead and stop the relationship,
that is the essence of courtship, its gives chance
for proper decision making.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

waduz

I feel good, but not "kiliyali." Goga, ka san cewa TIV kuma "kiriyari" su ke fadi? ;D

Muhsin

Thanks, GGNK. And am waiting for both of you, fellows.

Am feeling deadly tired, in fact general body weakness, these days. I don't know what the heck is wrong with my body. A friend, who's a nurse, hinted me to be taking some excercises everyday in the morning. I heed to that, BUT in vain! Wayyo Allah!  :o
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Jibo

Quote from: Muhsin on March 14, 2009, 12:08:26 PM
I heed to that, BUT in vain! Wayyo Allah!  :o
Allah Ya sawwake Muhsin. Just continue the exercise and it will go!
Quote from: gogannaka on March 13, 2009, 02:56:58 AM
@ Jibo? Did you lose them as in they died or were fired or resigned. So that we know which kind of prayer to offer.

They have expired and kicked the bucket!
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on March 13, 2009, 02:56:58 AM
Senator congratulations. If you need advise on constituency projects you can meet Danborno. Zan kawo company profile nawa.

How i am feeling today:
Some weeks back a very close friend of mine who was very keen on getting married took me to his girlfriend. She was a nice person and after we left he asked what i thought of her. I told him that she was ok and if he loves her he shouldn't waste time he should just propose.
He then proposed the next day and abu har yayi nisa iyayen ta suka ce they'l fix a date.
One day da rana muna magana he told me he wanted to go to zance early and i asked him to go then (in the afternoon). He said he only goes at night. I asked him why and he said for no reason,that its more convenient in the night so i advised him to be going in the afternoons so that they will see each other koro koro and kiliyali.

One afternoon they met and you know what happened. Yace shi it was like she wasn't the person he sees at night,akwai difference.
A takaiche dai yanzu yana nema ya janye,ko in ce ya ma janye because from his utterances,he is not going to go on with the relationship cos he isn't comfortable gashi kuma magana ta kai wajen iyayen yarinya.

Bottomline,i made him propose sharp sharp knowing that the relationship is less than 2 months old.Now he came to me for advise on what to do. I feel responsible for the failure. That is how i feel  :-[ :-[ :-[

Lol dont blame yrself GGNK. Maybe Allah Yayi ba matar sa bace. What you should advice him is to continue seeing her during the day time and see if he can reconcile himself with her. He should try and postpone the wedding and stuff rather than call the whole thing off.I think from what I am reading its more a visual thing with him. She probably looks better by the softness of nightlight.  If after a month or so, he still feels uncomfortable, then he should call it off.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

take aunty husnaa's advise and advise ur friend. ;)

really enjoyed my weekend.  i am looking very fresh
and energetic.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

LOL, DB the thread says, how are you feeling not how are you looking.

Husnaa, your advise never occurred to me,i'll advise him duly.
But in reality looks do matter before marriage ko kuwa?

How i'm feeling today:
One silly hard drive is driving me crazy. Yau wajen 2 weeks kenan i cant get to get it boot and i cannot format it cos it got very very vital data. Any help? Its windows 2000 server and it hangs at the preparing network connections stage  >:( >:( >:(

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on March 16, 2009, 01:48:44 PM
LOL, DB the thread says, how are you feeling not how are you looking.

Husnaa, your advise never occurred to me,i'll advise him duly.
But in reality looks do matter before marriage ko kuwa?

How i'm feeling today:
One silly hard drive is driving me crazy. Yau wajen 2 weeks kenan i cant get to get it boot and i cannot format it cos it got very very vital data. Any help? Its windows 2000 server and it hangs at the preparing network connections stage  >:( >:( >:(
Trust me looks matter in the initial stages of courtship. They are what keep the attraction going. Later on, personality and other things take over.
Infact best to see the one u want to marry at different times of the day, not just at night; because at night, only one pattern of courtship is established and its hard to vary it.

About yr computer, get the a data retrieval software. Ghost from Symantec (Norton internet securities) is an established retrieval software. Try and get that one so that u dont endup with a product that does more harm than good. Here is a site that gives u a manual of how to go about retrieving the data if u have ghost. It was written many yrs ago, so maybe somethings have changed.

http://ghost.radified.com/ghost_3.htm
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

Thanks anty Husnaa. I have successfully copied the important data by slaving one of the disks that was initially mirrored.
So now i can format one and use it to boot up and then run the programs from the other. So now i feel i have acheived alot...it should get me some appraisal.

Thanks, GGNK. And am waiting for both of you, fellows.

Am feeling deadly tired, in fact general body weakness, these days. I don't know what the heck is wrong with my body. A friend, who's a nurse, hinted me to be taking some excercises everyday in the morning. I heed to that, BUT in vain! Wayyo Allah!  :o

LOL ai ban ga wannan post din ba.
Sannu fa..... yawan kasala kawai ka dinga shan redbull ko gadagi.
The exercise is good too.

Lawwali

I just recovered from a deadly headache resulted by too much work stress. Am now feeling ready and well prepared for any work challenge.
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

Jibo

Quote from: Lawwali on March 17, 2009, 10:25:03 AM
I just recovered from a deadly headache resulted by too much work stress. Am now feeling ready and well prepared for any work challenge.

Allah Sarki, Allah Ya sawwake Ya Babana Lawwali! A rage aikin a sami hutu. Hausawa sunce zafin nema baya kawo samu! Kuma ina amfanin badi ba rai?

Today I have a little headache caused as a result of too much talking! Trying to persuade my wife over an issue!
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Muhsin

Quote from: Jibo on March 16, 2009, 11:52:53 AM
I heed to that, BUT in vain! Wayyo Allah!  :o
Allah Ya sawwake Muhsin. Just continue the exercise and it will go!

I'll inshaAllah continue. Thanks

Quote from: gogannaka on March 16, 2009, 08:45:45 PM
LOL ai ban ga wannan post din ba.
Sannu fa..... yawan kasala kawai ka dinga shan redbull ko gadagi.
The exercise is good too.

And I didn't do any before. But I'll keep on doing that one. Thanks.

Quote from: Jibo on March 17, 2009, 11:08:15 AM
Today I have a little headache caused as a result of too much talking! Trying to persuade my wife over an issue!

You had me grinning. Very funny. ;D ;D ;D

How am I feeling? I don't know. Or I can't say. Thats all. :)
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Jibo

Alhamdu-lilLah! I woke up strongly happy today but I dont know the cause. Perhaps it is premonition of good things to come!

waduz

Aaa, haka da kyau, wai kare ya ga rawar kura!
Ni kam gani dai da lafiyar zabuwa, jiki lafiya, kai ko babu! Allah SWT ya kara mana lafiya amin. zan dai nemi arungumi zaki na sha!