News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoodFella

Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Allah ya bada zaman lafiya.

How am i feeling today?
Confused and challenged.
Troubleshooting a problem is actually harder than starting a neww project from start.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on December 17, 2009, 04:59:29 PM
Allah ya bada zaman lafiya.

Nagone, GGNK. Allah kuma ya kawo na 'yan baya da rai da lafiya, amin. ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

Oga Muhsin. Allah ya basu zaman lafia Ameen.

I,am feeling really relieved, I have finished my exams for this sittin. I can afford to have fun now
IHS

Muhsin

Quote from: IBB on December 18, 2009, 05:52:09 PM
Oga Muhsin. Allah ya basu zaman lafia Ameen.

I,am feeling really relieved, I have finished my exams for this sittin. I can afford to have fun now

Nagode, Oga IBB. And ameen to the prayer.

Nima today did a test, which had been scaring the heck out of everybody. And I hopefully enough made it. We can all have fun . . . hurray!

IBB

IHS

Muhsin

Salam,

My feeling today is not quite describable, but to some extent I can say happy.

IBB

IHS

Bashir Ahmad

I am feeling fine today and hope you are fine today!
Above All Fear Allah (S.W.A)

Muhsin

Surprised: because of the governor's turbaning ceremony as Sardaunan Kano, schools in Kano are closed today!

Muhsin

Muhsin

Salam,

Frightened: my sister's daughter drank fiya-fiya, i.e. a chemical used to kill mosquitoes, ants, cockroaches, etc, yesterday night. They are now hospitalized. Please fellows help with prayers for the kid's quick recovery. Thanks

gogannaka

Subhanallah,
Allah ya bata lafiya.
Tsautsayi kenan. Please endeavour to keep all medicines and harmful substances out of the reach of children.

I wish her speedy recovery.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

IBB

Allah ya bada lafiya Ameen. As GGNK said dangerous chemical like should be kept out of reach of small children.

Allah ya bata lafiya Ameen
IHS