News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Who know how to have a good time?

Started by IBB, May 31, 2007, 11:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fateez

Quote from: HUSNAA on June 01, 2007, 10:10:56 PM
Wonder of wonders, when I read IBB's post the first thing that came to my mind was sleep for 24 hrs and I see that u (Fateez) is thinking about the same thing and even for longer! :D  ... well like I said before, 'great minds think alike'!   ;D

Hehe, what a coincedence! Only the sleep deprived knows the real value of sleep.  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Quote from: MC-HAMA on June 09, 2007, 08:51:36 PM
There is no having a nice time like speed. on a bicycle, motobike, car, jet fighter or watever. has anyone here tried skydiving? it looks like its going to be nice to try b4 u get old.

Hey me too! It's on my list of things to do before I die. If I dont get to skydive,

then at least Bungee jumping! InshaAllah. Knowing myself, I hope i don't chicken

out at da last minute tho.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

IBB

Week 3

I hope you are not getting bugged with this weekly post.

Alhamdulillah, the weekend is here once again people. Can you share with us how you will spend your weekend or how it went? Thinking of going somewhere, or sleep all day and forgeting to pray like Madam Fateez. Are you goin out for a date, hang around with friends. Share with us your ideal weekend get a way ...It can be a couple thing, a family thing, solo, you name it..we just want to hear it...Any ideas??? Where to go and What to do.

As for me I'm travelling to sin-city with my friends to celebrate a friend's birthday. I cant wait to bounce on that hotel bed hhmmmn dont be jealous Gogannaka you can come if you want, as for the girls come with your Muharram we got room for 6
IHS

gogannaka

Hmm lallai,Bungee Jumping-a lady for that matter.
A dawo lafiya!Allah ya kiyaye.

IBB where's sin-city?The name does not sound nice.

My own idea of a good time this weekend is to visit relatives and friends.
Maybe on an invitation i might attend a social night with a live army band.
No alcohol  ;)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on June 23, 2007, 01:46:19 PM
IBB where's sin-city?The name does not sound nice.
Ina jin Sabon Gari kenan, ko? ;D

Me, this weekend I'm off to KD, for.. for .. ehm ... a "compulsory Seminar/Course ::)

IBB

Sabon Gari? He smiled. How was the seminar gdluck
IHS

IBB

Hello member I'm back again I know u guys needed a break with the weekend get away questions. Lets give it a try once again Pls............

Alhamdulillah, the weekend is here once again people. Can you share with us how you will spend your weekend or how it went? Thinking of going somewhere, or sleep all day and forget the stress of life. Are you goin out for a date, hang around with friends, visit sick ones? Share with us your ideal weekend get a way ...It can be a couples thing, a family thing, solo, you name it, we just want to hear....
IHS

Mufi

Quote from: IBB on August 09, 2007, 07:38:00 PM
Hello member I'm back again I know u guys needed a break with the weekend get away questions. Lets give it a try once again Pls............

Alhamdulillah, the weekend is here once again people. Can you share with us how you will spend your weekend or how it went? Thinking of going somewhere, or sleep all day and forget the stress of life. Are you goin out for a date, hang around with friends, visit sick ones? Share with us your ideal weekend get a way ...It can be a couples thing, a family thing, solo, you name it, we just want to hear....

For sure IBB where exactly is sin city?
As for me insha allah this coming weekend i intend to do some shopping, visiting friends, and also spending some quality time with my family.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

HUSNAA

Quote from: mufi on August 10, 2007, 12:05:45 AM

As for me insha allah this coming weekend i intend to do some shopping, visiting friends, and also spending some quality time with my family.

Quality Time with Family.. good on ya Mufi.... keep it up
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Mufi

Aunty Husnaa, i'm a very busy person so the only time i get to enjoy and rest myself off is on saturday(i don't do anything but have fun, rest and enjoy my family). 8) 8) 8)

amira

Hmm........ i will be inshaallah playing tennis with my lil bro during this weekend i guess its a way of keeping fit right  8)
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

IBB

Sin City is just a saying. lol. It was my friend's birthday so we travel out of town to spend it for 2nites. I thot I was gonna commit some sin in the trip. Lucky 4 me I got no show. LOL
IHS

Mufi

Quote from: IBB on August 10, 2007, 10:39:11 PM

Sin City is just a saying. lol. It was my friend's birthday so we travel out of town to spend it for 2nites. I thot I was gonna commit some sin in the trip. Lucky 4 me I got no show. LOL

Just curious, cause the only city i know that has the label Sin City is Las Vegas, Nevada (U.S).

kharuldeen

Quote from: mufi on August 11, 2007, 03:54:57 AM
Quote from: IBB on August 10, 2007, 10:39:11 PM

Just curious, cause the only city i know that has the label Sin City is Las Vegas, Nevada (U.S).
ow o, i think some cities has risen to the stage sincity.cties lyk rio de janeiro where carnivals in which people strip naked takes place.

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

bakangizo

Sim city? Inda akafi sayar da Sim Card kenan?

This coming weekend...........I have a Seminar to attend. Yes, again. Poor me, eh? ;D

Quote from: IBB on June 27, 2007, 09:37:08 PM
Sabon Gari? He smiled. How was the seminar gdluck
The seminar was okay. But tiring, as they later changed thier minds and turn it into a workshop. Thank you.