News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Relationship

Started by IBB, May 31, 2007, 11:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do long distance relationship work

no never
they can it depends
is not worth it

IBB

Can u kindly cast your vote to the above question thank you
IHS

Fateez

Hehe! thats a really bias poll u've got up there. Anyways, yes long distant

relationships work, depending on the commitment of the people involved in

it. Hehe, why did you ask IBB? Abi is there gonna be a wedding soon??

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

HUSNAA

anya do they work kuwa? gashi wai Brangelina have split into two?? How true is that? I saw it on the cover of one of those gossip magazines which I felt i couldnt waste money on...
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: IBB on May 31, 2007, 11:54:24 PM
Can u kindly cast your vote to the above question thank you

ranka yadade, a gaskiya it doesnt, especially with a hausa gal, and kuma kai ma kasan Gayu shegu dama jira akeyi kabar gari su zaga, ita kuma shashashar madina  ;D ai tayi kasuwa   ::) :o.....she no go chase them away.......sai kafa jin jita jita ai wane na zuwa wurin.
Ai kawai man , get one within d domain that u r......................................

oga na ko u want example,    ;),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol lol. 
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

Mufi

Quote from: HUSNAA on June 01, 2007, 10:14:43 PM
anya do they work kuwa? gashi wai Brangelina have split into two?? How true is that? I saw it on the cover of one of those gossip magazines which I felt i couldnt waste money on...
just like you said in those gossip magazines, those two are still together. Going back to the original post, i believe long distance relationships do work if the two ppl involve understand and know what they are getting into.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

*~MuDa~*

Well i guess it does depends but the result is very slim, i have seen a lot of case studies...trust me they end up bitter, we are all human and we must surely get tired of waiting for our loved ones to return someday somehow, so many reasons are involved you know, only very few people have actially achieve this height, and even if they did there is always a tragic part of the story to go with.

May advice to you out there, dont allow this development to be a part of yur live, it will be like fetching weater with a string. She una grab?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

IBB

Quote from: Fateez on June 01, 2007, 12:49:33 PM

Hehe! thats a really bias poll u've got up there. Anyways, yes long distant

relationships work, depending on the commitment of the people involved in

it. Hehe, why did you ask IBB? Abi is there gonna be a wedding soon??

Why do u say the poll is bias, do u want more options?
IHS

Fateez

Nah IBB, nevermind...it doesnt really matter anyway. All da votesso far are positive 8)  8)

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

HUSNAA

Quote from: mufi on June 02, 2007, 01:56:57 AMjust like you said in those gossip magazines, those two are still together. Going back to the original post, i believe long distance relationships do work if the two ppl involve understand and know what they are getting into.
Anya kuwa? Let them get hitched up first then they can long distance as much as they like, but in so far as each is a free agent.... I dont see it working out.. Men are such unfaithful  polygamous creatures.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Mufi

Quote from: HUSNAA on June 04, 2007, 08:19:18 PM
Quote from: mufi on June 02, 2007, 01:56:57 AMjust like you said in those gossip magazines, those two are still together. Going back to the original post, i believe long distance relationships do work if the two ppl involve understand and know what they are getting into.
Anya kuwa? Let them get hitched up first then they can long distance as much as they like, but in so far as each is a free agent.... I dont see it working out.. Men are such unfaithful  polygamous creatures.
It's not easy to have a long distance relationship, but believe me if they are on a good standing i think it will workout. One thing that i noticed is that you can trust your significant other but the ppl around or just outside ppl that you can't trust, believe me, even if you don't have issues they will create one for you.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: HUSNAA on June 04, 2007, 08:19:18 PM

well, i dnt think u should say MEN!, y dnt u look at the thing in a broad view way, u perfestly know that there is no one hausa girl that goes out with only one person and stick to him (even if she does that.....other external factors.....will brain wash her to get anoza person), so the other party does that too. By d way not all men r UNFAITHFUL N POLYGAMOUS......
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

MySeLf

World of technology has successfully connect the entire world
Which means distance relationship is almost unavoidable to singles who have access to the Internet.
And it can work, depend on the people involved, their commitment and arrangement.
Good and open communication, i think will be key to it success.

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

amira

Well............its a two way thing but can be possible, but depends on many things eg if your serious about dat person,or if you trust em and all them kinda of things n if your not then scrap it, cos ur on d other side of the world while he/she is on the other so its quiet a slim chance then if your in the same country or area.  :-\
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

gogannaka

Relationships all depend on trust,belief and commitment.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

MySeLf

Quote from: amira on June 04, 2007, 10:41:15 PM
cos ur on d other side of the world while he/she is on the other so its quiet a slim chance then if your in the same country or area.  :-\

Right Amira, but what about if the other may agree to relocate.
You can build the love and trust from distance, then later one can relocate if possible.
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!