News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY

Started by HUSNAA, June 07, 2007, 01:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Life is three days long:
Yesterday, which is gone forever,
Today,which is here to be utilised properly and
tomorrow, which may never be seen.

IMAM HASAN AL-BASRI
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

gogannaka

Jibo

Let's tolerate and forgive for the day and if possible beyond!

GGNK, since you have gone into the archive, you can continue! ;D ;D ;D
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Jibo

Today: Let us show love and kindness to our neighbours and think well of everybody! ;D ;D
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Jibo

To Err is Human and to forgive is divine! ;)
The tongue that plea for mercy shall be kind enough to show mercy!

gogannaka

There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. His Father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail into the back of the fence. The first day the boy had driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the next  few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down.

He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence. Finally the day came when the boy didn't lose his temp er at all. He told his father about it and the  father suggested that the boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper.

The days passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone.The father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence. He said, 'You have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same. When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one. You can put a knife in a man and draw it out.
But It won't matter how many times you say I'm sorry, the wound will still be there. A verbal wound is as bad as a physical one.

HUSNAA

Very true GGNK. i remember when i was a wee bonny lass ( ;D ;D ;D)  my headmaster  gave a lecture at assembly and he was talking about that saying 'sticks and stones can break my bones but names will never hurt me' and I remember his vehemence when he said

"BY GOD there is no truth in that".
I havent been able to forget it.
When u beat a person, the pain goes away, maybe there is a physical scar, but even the memory it evokes by looking at it is sometimes of a dispassionate nature. However, when someone tells u a few choice words.....ts.. ts ts ts, it takes forever to forget the hurt.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

bakangizo

My thoughts for today: Ina zan sami kudi? Ina bukatar kaman N700,000.00 instanta!!! ::)

gogannaka

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on October 27, 2008, 10:11:41 AM
My thoughts for today: Ina zan sami kudi? Ina bukatar kaman N700,000.00 instanta!!! ::)

Ka je First Bank ka yi applying for a personal loan. Suna da kudi sun rasa yadda za su yi da su.

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on October 27, 2008, 10:39:45 AM
Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on October 27, 2008, 10:11:41 AM

Ka je First Bank ka yi applying for a personal loan. Suna da kudi sun rasa yadda za su yi da su.

Okay. Amma will you guarantee the loan for me? Ka san suna bukatar guarantor. Gashi bani da collateral ;D

Jibo

In zaka fadi, fadi gaskiya! Komi taka ja maka, ka biya! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Muhsin

Allah ya kara mana ilimi mai anfani, amin.

Following one incident (although I have this thought already) but I today reaffirm my intention of continuing with Masters and PhD inshaAllah after graduation.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Jibo on October 30, 2008, 10:58:11 AM
In zaka fadi, fadi gaskiya! Komi taka ja maka, ka biya! ;D ;D ;D ;D

anya kuwa? ;D ;D ;D
Life has many shades of grey fa Jibo. Wata gaskiyar is best left unsaid. wata kazar dai sai dai a barta cikin gashinta.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

LOL auntie Husnaa. Kin bani dariya, wallahi.