News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

About Tuwon Shinkafa

Started by tofutokwa, June 10, 2007, 12:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tofutokwa

Assalamu Alaykum

Can some one get me a recipe of Tuwon Shinkafa????? This is my boyfried favorite soup

Please please please

I would be gratefull if you could tell me (even the alternatives)

gogannaka

Simple:
Get some rice (the tuwo one is better)
Boil it
When it is bolied add some hot water and use a wooden spoon to 'tuka ta'(i dont know the english name)
sort of like pound (the girls should help me out) till it becomes tuwo (gummed together like solid)
You have your tuwo.

Check it out on google  ;D
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

tofutokwa or whoever you are
whenever you come here, you
always disturb us with questions
that you can get answers anywhere,
you never contribute to any
thread.

If your boyfriends favourite is tuwon
shinkafa, why dont you go to your
inlaws house so that they will
teach you, or your boyfriend to
teach you.

DND
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

MySeLf

Haba Dan Barno, Inna halinmu na karrama baki?
She is really welcome and so is her questions, unless she say something wrong ko

Kai kuma Gnaka, where did you get that recipe from?...
Inna zaton dai baka shiga kitchen?  :P

Tofutokwa:
To make tuwan shinkafa, you only need long grain rice and water.
Get a clean pot and boil enough water, enough that can cooked the rice till very very soft.

1- Add water into a clean pot till boil
2- Add the rice and allowed it to cook till soft and sucked all the water, if not then you need to drain the remaining water.
3- When the rice is cooked and no more water, then use a wooding spoon to stir, keep stirring till is dough.
That you done.
But you need a nice stew of your choice to go with it though.
I recommend egusi soup.... but don't ask me how to make it ;)
May be Gogannaka can help .....lol

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

tofutokwa

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I have gone to cooking forum so that he wont be annoyed but then I do not intent it to do so. Alright I will be all honest, real honest

I'am making a book, just a simple short story of which my boyfried is the protagonist. I know it was a paranoid, boys do not read book  :-X (they hate reading) but this is the only thing I could offer.

Dan Borno, wallahi i tried to research and find in Cooks.com but they do not have Tuwon Shinkafa because I always get "try check your spelling" and some sort of that.

I know I looks like a clown on this site and I'm nothing but a trying hard girl but I really dont care. I would do anything to make my boyfried the happiest person in the world and I wont let him feel regret that he is not sorry the day he confess he loves me too. :'( :'( :'( :'(

ummita

Quote from: Dan-Borno on June 11, 2007, 05:18:39 PM
why dont you go to your
inlaws house so that they will
teach you

"Ouch"...............that stung! B easy on her......she only askd, dnt mattr if she doesnt contribute.
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!