News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

O B I T U A R Y

Started by Dan-Borno, August 02, 2007, 04:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

Instead of Cigiyan Yan'uwa, i think its better we start
posting OBITUARY to whoever didnt show up after
yin cigiyarsa and sending him a private message for
a period of two weeks - how about that?

Alkanawi - in the next 14 days i will announce you
obituary in Kanoonline life if you did not responde.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

amira

;D ;D  ;DKai, dan borno baka da dama. well i guess theses peeps need to respond quick to declare suna da sauran rai ;)
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

HUSNAA

Dan Borno Please dont. Obituaries should be kept for the truly dead.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

Ki bari Aunty, its good, obituary in this kanoonline
context, not in the real world.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Dan-Borno

Did anyone hear from Alkanawi? the 14 days
ultimatum is expiring!!!!!

Muhsin

Yes D-Barno, I well perfectly support such actions. People should announce where they are going when they are going to stop logging in, or should point the point why they decided to leave the forum and so on. If now, wallahi I always feel some uneasiness; asking myself unanswered questions like-where is so-so person? What exactly happened to him? Ko ta Allah ce? Ko someone here wronged him and something like this.

Wish and hope all is well with Alkanawi-Amin. But we really like him here.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Muhsin on August 14, 2007, 01:41:45 PM
Yes D-Barno, I well perfectly support such actions. People should announce where they are going when they are going to stop logging in, or should point the point why they decided to leave the forum and so on.

Kai mallam tsaya nan! Bara in ja maka birki! Ya ya zaka ce wai sai mutum ya bada sanarwar barin  forum ko kuwa in mutum zaiyi kaura sai an sani. Wa yace wannan na cikin dokokin ko ka'idojin zama mamba? Lokacin da zamu shigo, wa muka shawarta a forum din ko izinin wa muka tambaya?
Wannan kasuwa ce, kowa ya shigo ya sami haajar da Allah Yasa rabon sa ne. In ya gama cin kasuwar, ya nade kolin sa yayi gaba ba. Ba lallai ba tilas. Ta Allah za ta kasan ce a kan kowa, ko ba dade ko ba jima, saboda haka ma, ka daina kai hankalin ka nan wurin ko yaushe wani mamba yayi kaura. Rayuwa haka ta gada, kullum gaba ake yi ba baya ba kuma ba a tsaya wa cokar, kuma lokaci baya jiran kowa....
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on August 14, 2007, 04:08:57 PM
Quote from: Muhsin on August 14, 2007, 01:41:45 PM
Yes D-Barno, I well perfectly support such actions. People should announce where they are going when they are going to stop logging in, or should point the point why they decided to leave the forum and so on.

Kai mallam tsaya nan! Bara in ja maka birki! Ya ya zaka ce wai sai mutum ya bada sanarwar barin  forum ko kuwa in mutum zaiyi kaura sai an sani. Wa yace wannan na cikin dokokin ko ka'idojin zama mamba? Lokacin da zamu shigo, wa muka shawarta a forum din ko izinin wa muka tambaya?
Wannan kasuwa ce, kowa ya shigo ya sami haajar da Allah Yasa rabon sa ne. In ya gama cin kasuwar, ya nade kolin sa yayi gaba ba. Ba lallai ba tilas. Ta Allah za ta kasan ce a kan kowa, ko ba dade ko ba jima, saboda haka ma, ka daina kai hankalin ka nan wurin ko yaushe wani mamba yayi kaura. Rayuwa haka ta gada, kullum gaba ake yi ba baya ba kuma ba a tsaya wa cokar, kuma lokaci baya jiran kowa....

As I'm not an Admin. of this forum, thus I didn't know about all the forum's rules and regulations. Anyway, this is something that I personally find good and appropriate to do not to just whisk away.

Allah ya bawa babbar aunty hakuri. Naga kamar na bata mata rai. Dan-Barno, amira, mufi and the rest, ku taya ni dan Allah bata hakuri.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.