News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT OPPOSITION PARTY JOIN YAR'ADUA GOVERNMENT

Started by Al-Nazeer, July 04, 2007, 05:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al-Nazeer

I just want have your view on the new development of ANPP and AC joining Yar'adua Government. Atiku accept While General Buhari still reject.
The hard way the only way

Dan-Borno

This is another logic by greedy Nigerians to throw
this country into chaos.  The effect of this so called
joining Yar'adua Government will only come
later, when things have turned upside down in this
country.

Wai yaushe ne zamu shiga hankalinmu a kasar nan,
an taba yin gwamnati babu yan hamayya ne? 

We of the ANPP are solidly behind Gen. Buhari for
now, lets still maintain our opposition wing, someday,
oneday, this country will see the benefits of being
an opposition.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

I assure you the invitation to the opposition to come join form a "Unity Govt" by 'Yar'Adua is not a sincere one. It is a ruse, calculated to decapitate the opposition. And members of the opp. are falling into it, either through ignorance, greed or both. No country can survive without opp., moreso a country like ours where respect for law, human dignity and development is the least of the leaders' concern. The country is already more or less a One-Party State, so this (dis)Unity Govt would finally push the country into the clutch of a few cabal. Allah ya fisshe mu daga sharrin PDP, amin.

HUSNAA

Jama'a I am officially announcing to you that I have henceforth formally withdrawn my (passive) membership from the ANPP. I joined it in principle and figuratively because of Buhari. If he knows what is good for him, he should get out of that useless formation. It is nothing but full of people who are greedy backstabbers. Ma kwadaita... in ba kwadayi ba ina su ina shiga gwamnatin yaradua? In da su na da niyar shiga tun farko, da sun yarda da outcome din election and not drag the matter to court. I have never heard such contradictory and illogical reasoning as joining the very government of which u have declared  as illegal and are contesting its validity in court, then all of a sudden u turn round and accept an invitation to join it while still holding out that it is not legal.....It just shows us that these are an unprincipled bunch of ppl only interested in what they can amass for themselves. In a way I am happy this has happened. Now they are truly exposed for what they are. 
I believe the reasoning behind the acceptance was  so that they dont lose out in the mini national cake sharing any which way, since if Buhari won the election, none of them except him would be president anyway, even though they may legitimately be entitled to plum jobs. So now that he hasnt won, why give up the plum carrot when yar adua is dangling it in front of  their noses..?
Tsui...... nonsense and ingredients.................
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

Baga irinta ba

Read this:

Unity Govt: Buhari on his own - ANPP Govs.

The five State Governors elected on the platform of the ANPP
yesterday declared that their party's presidential candidate,
General Muhammadu Buharu, was on hi own in his opposition
to the formation of a national unity government led by Yar'adua.

They made the declaration even as ANPPs NEC approved its
participationn in the unity government after a meeting in Abuja
yesterday.

The five ANPP governors and two former governors had left the
party NEC meeting for a while to hold talks with Yar'adua at the
State House, designed to consolidate their agreement on the
formation of the unity government.

On the delegation were: Ibrahim Shekarau, Mamman Ali, Isa
Yuguda, Mahmud Aliyu Shinkafi and Ali Modu Sheriff.  Senators
Bukar ABba Ibrahim, Ahmad Sani, Ali Ndume and Maina Ma'aji
are on the delegation.

Meanwhile, the ANPPs NEC yesterday approved the party's
participation in President Umaru Yar'adua's proposed all-
inclusive government.  The meeting which had only one item
on the agenda, was chaired by the party's national chairman
Chief Edwin Ume-Ezeoke.

Culled from Daily Trust of July, 5th  2007 as reported by
AbdulFattah Olajide & Aliyu Machika with some slight
amendment by Dan-Borno
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

jewel(abdulgee22)

HYPOCRITES!

Sorry to say this, and no offence to anyone, but rather i am entiltiled to my personal opinion.

We can wht people like the likes of Ahmed Sani Yarima (declearind an income of 1bn Naira), wht has he to show for zamfara
  state for the 8 years that he has been a governor. Used Buhari and Islamic Sharia to get re-elected. Now that he doesnt want EFCC
  behind his back, he his joining to form the Unity Govt.

The same happens for the so called Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau, "SAK" that was wht brought ANPP to life in Kano, betrayed him for
  now becus he wants a good relation with the new Government. Wht has he to show for tha last 4yrs he ruled i Kano, besides saying   
  that he is paying pensioner their money. Well he did that, but wht has he done to other masses in kano, r kano ppl all pensioners.
  Wallahi no matter wht Shekarau is claming to do in Kano...........KWANKWASO was a better Governor.

ANPP is full of back stabbing freaks of these likes........................Gen Buhari has to get his act n forget about that stupid so called
  ANPP. Atleast PDP came out straight and faced Nigerians, and Cheated, but not back stabbing their own. We saw all of them with Gen.
  Buhari when they needed re election.

A chiness qoute "Fool me once, u r stupid. Fool me twice i am stupid" ANPP u ve fooled Nigerians that supported the party, but no
  matter wht PDP had done, hands down i will pick PDP, atleast i know wht i am facing. "The devil u knw is better that the angel u dnt
  knw".......................Allah ya isa.

As long their r ppl of these likes, not to mention others, that delibratley surbotage the Buhari Campaing...Aleiro..............ANPP is nothin
  but bunch of Hypoctitic Party.

I was never a supported of ANPP, but any where any time any party and any country, i will support Muhammadu Buhari for President.
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

HUSNAA

Hear hear! Abdul g!! Wallahi u have wrapped up the matter neatly!! I was saying the same thing to someone the other day that Kwankwaso was a better governor in Kano, even though I have had issues with him.. not on a personal basis, but as one of the masses whom he refused to assist when i had a pressing matter at hand.

I heard that Buhari is refusing to budge from the ANPP, or so his spokesperson declared yesterday  on DW Hausa or kowane gauta (which ever). They believe that all the bad eggs will eventually decamp to PDP and leave the worthwhiles in the ANPP party.. I say 'dream on buster!' Or maybe its just a ploy. At any rate, Buhari should seriously MOVE out of ANPP and if poss, form his own party.

His problem is that he is not wealthy and therfore cant support it financially.. but he will be surprised at the goodwill and intention of all well meaning Nigerians. There are many ways to fund a party if the members are honest. Members could chip in a tiny percentage of their earnings  every month bi monthly quarterly or what ever and active party members should volunteer their services for FREE without payment. In fact it is better not to have a sole financial backer, bcos he would want to monopolize decisions and things like that.

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: HUSNAA on July 07, 2007, 04:49:55 AM
Hear hear! Abdul g!! Wallahi u have wrapped up the matter neatly!! I was saying the same thing to someone the other day that Kwankwaso was a better governor in Kano, even though I have had issues with him.. not on a personal basis, but as one of the masses whom he refused to assist when i had a pressing matter at hand.

I heard that Buhari is refusing to budge from the ANPP, or so his spokesperson declared yesterday  on DW Hausa or kowane gauta (which ever). They believe that all the bad eggs will eventually decamp to PDP and leave the worthwhiles in the ANPP party.. I say 'dream on buster!' Or maybe its just a ploy. At any rate, Buhari should seriously MOVE out of ANPP and if poss, form his own party.

His problem is that he is not wealthy and therfore cant support it financially.. but he will be surprised at the goodwill and intention of all well meaning Nigerians. There are many ways to fund a party if the members are honest. Members could chip in a tiny percentage of their earnings  every month bi monthly quarterly or what ever and active party members should volunteer their services for FREE without payment. In fact it is better not to have a sole financial backer, bcos he would want to monopolize decisions and things like that.

Full suport to u HUSNAA 100%, Wallahi i saw up supporting ANPP (dat was then), amma u knw the thing that hurts most is for someone that u ve high expectation, to betray u, and that was wht ANPP has done to alot of ppl.
Buhari and other good members, can form another party, and financial status is a very big issue. PPl volunteering (from ur statment i must say u r either stayin in the states or Europe, where ppl contribute, just for the belief that the candidate they r voluteering for will bring them, that change they want) , Nigerians especially "YAN AREWA" i dnt thing they will do that, becus is all about kudi kawai.

All i can say to the ppl of kano is is VIVA LA KWANKWASO (u might ve some problems with u ppl, but time has shown that u where a better Learder, atleast u did not decieve us and u are not a Hypocrite (we can see u sticked to OBJ all d way) u r the type of ppl we need as our politician). Becus i personally beleief every single politician is a liar, but i will say it again any place, any tme and any where i will go with a "WHITE LIE", and u didnt use religion to hide behind. Or i will say u were u man that stood on his feet.)

How will u go and buy "DONKEYS" for ppl, wht will a donkey do (saboda Allah, inma ba rainin wayo ba)..................u must be a donkey.... .too............and that Bsc in Mathematics is not workin at all.

No offence to any1, amma fa if u ve better ways of showin kano is movin forward......BRING IT ON!

jewel of d nile.

HUSNAA

Quote from: jewel(abdulgee22) on July 07, 2007, 02:22:16 PM

How will u go and buy "DONKEYS" for ppl, wht will a donkey do (saboda Allah, inma ba rainin wayo ba)..................u must be a donkey.... .too............and that Bsc in Mathematics is not workin at all.

No offence to any1, amma fa if u ve better ways of showin kano is movin forward......BRING IT ON!
Lol! I'M Laughing myself off my chair!! Donkeys kuma? Dan Allah a ina akai haka? I can well believe that some politician da ya raina wa 'yan kauye hankali would go and buy jakuna for them, and they in their need of them would think ci gaba ya kawo musu. After all ba haka aka yi ba wa'yan su politicians din su ka je suna sayen butoci da tabarmi suna rarrabawa a masallatai as their sole service to the  development welfare of their local govts...........and the local gogayennaka kauyawan da aikai wa haka wai su an biya su, tunda shi politician yana tunanin lahirar sune......I shake my head......

Janwuya

ANPP was never Buhari's party, he joined them and they used him. Eventually their greed and kleptomaniac tendencies got the better of them and they shamelessly dumped him. What do u expect of a Nigerian politician? me, me, me. Allah yayi mana jagora.

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: Janwuya on July 08, 2007, 07:43:56 PM
ANPP was never Buhari's party, he joined them and they used him. Eventually their greed and kleptomaniac tendencies got the better of them and they shamelessly dumped him. What do u expect of a Nigerian politician? me, me, me. Allah yayi mana jagora.

Exactly, actually i wouldnt mind being a politician, going buy the rules and payin up to the ppl that made sure u r there. But other factors that brings about politicians is wht i cant stand................hypocricy.........and rashin gaskia.........................with alll d hope that we can be a politician that we give d ppl r voting a candidate for, or atleast try to measure up to their expectation.

Allah ya rabamu da ANPP...........

jewel of d nile.

Dan-Borno

Hold on! hold on!! hold on!!!
Why is everybody is decamping from ANPP?
which party do we go to? PDP?

Look, the initial fault is with Gen. Buhari.
It is a notorious fact that politics in Nigeria
and elsewhere cant be possible with out
adequate funds (Naira).

These ANPP Governors invested heavily from
the proceeds of their looted money on ANPP.
Its just like buying a Lion Share in a company
and becoming the Managing Director, and the
rule on minority protection does not apply in
politics.

Buhari is alone in the party for now, just an
ordinary floor member, that is why he cant
influence any decision by the party, neither
will he be consulted.

These ANPP Governors and Senator will not
decamp to PDP, because their long awaited
prayers have been answered - Unity Govt.,
dama they are professional Anti-Party members.

The only way forward is; Buhari should seek
the assistance of wealthy men to penetrate
into the party with his ideology.  With money
at hand, before 2011, the party will be his.

jewel(abdulgee22)

Dan Borno, i will agree with u. Amma u should try 2 understand, in Nigeria almost all d rich ppl we ve r one way on the other linked 2 d Nigerian Govt, which i will beat u is all illegal money......illegal........contracts........not well done or not even done at all.

Buhari has d only few honest ppl that remains in the so called nigeria we say 2day.........him going to rich ppl is not the answer, we d ordinary nigerians should start to learn that is a time to change this stupid and idiotic attitude we have. The Governor of ur state (Borno thats if u from there) Sherif totally doesnt like Buhari................infact he is an anti buhari, due to some issues that happen when Buhari was a military ruler, so ppl like made things difficult for him. Othe Hypocrites like Yeriman Bakura n Shekarau were all other agents. Thats why i would prefer if he will forsake ANPP and adopt a new party, made with real patriots who will push 9ja forward.

Virtually for me im joining PDP...................i better knw im with the Crooks than Hypocites.

jewel of d nile.

Dan-Borno

Abdulgee, i very well understand you, however, what i want
to stress is, for Buhari to adopt a new party in this nigerian
politics, he needs billions of naira.  There is no way politics
will be played without the active involvement of money -
real money.

If i am correct, i think we have about 744 local governments
in Nigeria and you are required to at least open a branch
office in each of these local governments and each local
government is made up of Wards and Units, each ward and
unit must have party executives nothing less than 13 - 15
members according to their positions.

With the above scenario, how do you think Buhari will form
a new party, fund it and enlight people on the party before
the year 2011?

The only option for us "TALAKAWA" instead of decamping to
PDP, lets flush the "ALISHERIFFYERIMABAKURABUKARABBA
IBRAHIM&OTHERS" from the party.

Come together, elect new EXCO for every state, local govt
and the Central Govt.  Do away with the hypocrites, then
we will make ANPP a great party.

Please Abdulgee come back - PDP fa?????????????????????

***********PDP SONG**********************
Shegiyar uwa, me kashe yayanta PDP
Yan kasarmu ba mai dada binta tunda mun farga
***********PDP SONG**********************