News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

BORNO: BETWEEN ALI SHERIFF AND OTHERS

Started by Dan-Borno, July 09, 2007, 10:27:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

SAS has dominated the political environment of Borno State
in recent times, nothin moves in the name of politics in Borno
State without the approval of SAS, its now a house hold name.

What is the future of Borno after SAS, 2011 is fast approaching
what are other politicians doing?

And now, with this Unity Government, does that means there will
be no more opposition in the State?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

babanteema1

I 100% aggree with Danborno. SAS has become the likes of Olusola Saraki and co who determines who will be what even in the eve  of elections. My poor politicians in Borno have no option than to BOW for the talented young politician of the Millinium. Despite betrayal from those he helped into offices, he ousted them out with ease. What can you say of such a brilliant politician that can go up to the grassroot masses to share views, eat with them etc. Above all, to me, he has performed relatively well in Borno. As for 2011, SAS will surely be the one that can determine who succeeds him. So, oppositions that have the ambition of becoming Governor in Borno, pls reconcile your differences with the GURU so that you can realise your ambitions pls. 

jaybi

Sincerely SAS has tried,you can see things on ground for yourself,thats surely is not a gain say. I think the  issue of 2011 suppose to be suspended,because F.G. determines which state goes to who depending on your rapport with it.Therefore,i call upon all to pray for SAS to do better than the previous GOODIES he has done for us.
Just a small child growing!!!!!

ajingi

Pepl are becoming political sycophant..............................yelle 4 SAS. dont be among them..............haha
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

babanteema1

My dear Jingi, Long time, It is not sycophancy but the reality on ground. I have never liked SAS in person. Compare the achievments of the last administration in Adamawa and that in Borno. Virtually nothing was done in Adamawa as compared to Borno. That alone is enough to praise the man. Notwithstanding, he must also have his shortcomings we must say when such issues are tabled.