News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

'YAR' ADUA- A YORUBA POLITICAL ARMAGEDDON

Started by Nuruddeen, November 02, 2007, 11:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawwali

Nudaddeen kenan!!!,
u can see the reason why i said u have a political score to settle with yar aduwa. No body in this forum on this topic  said yar aduwa is not presiding over a stolen mandate. secondly, i, in the first reply; said i am not protecting yar aduwa but the lagos mega city idea. where your assertion missed objectivity is the fact that you refused to prove that lagos is not qualified or other state is more qualified for the project irrespective of ethnic prejudices. But instead u went ahead to marshal all kind of phrase that is literally abusive on all of us because we said lagos is qualified. You see, your resolve to drag the discuss only portrays how chauvinistic are u on this issue. i want u to always put the nalion the head in showing the illegitimacy of the mega city project not that of yar aduwa. Because what u had wanted to achieve in championing this thread cannot be achieved except if Discussing the legitimacy issue is ur aim. And that is the case u missed the way also, Because u employed a wrong technique. I want believe, if u had said yar aduwa is presiding over astolen mandate no body might have argue u. As for me not even yar aduwa legitimacy. i dont even believe in liberal democracyn as a form of governance. Please think not for argument sake.
;D
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

Dan-Borno

Malam Nura, didnt know you have gone that far
internationally, we wouldnt have been wasting
time arguing with an International QS turned
Journalist, even though everyone is entitled to
his own opinion.

Ok, dragging this whole issue wont solve the
current crisis at hand, however, i still maintain
that leaders should be given the benefit of
doubt couple with prayers and support to
achieve good aims.

I wish to rest my case in the absence of any
new issue.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Nuruddeen

Quote from: Dan-Borno on November 19, 2007, 05:30:21 PM
Malam Nura, didnt know you have gone that far
internationally, we wouldnt have been wasting
time arguing with an International QS turned
Journalist, even though everyone is entitled to
his own opinion.

Ok, dragging this whole issue wont solve the
current crisis at hand, however, i still maintain
that leaders should be given the benefit of
doubt couple with prayers and support to
achieve good aims.

I wish to rest my case in the absence of any
new issue.
[/quote

For the sake of analytical simplicity, I think its better to rest my case hear bcos I made my points thus: If Lagos is qualified for a mega city , Kano is even more qualified because it surpasses Lagos in terms of population and landmass, which are part of the requirements of a mega city. I enjoyed every bit of our engagment Dan Barno. Kind regards.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).