News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

ANOTHER LEGISLATIVE INSENSITIVITY

Started by Dan-Borno, August 21, 2007, 06:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

Gogan ka fadi the true crux of the whole saga,
ai ko mune muka saci kudin, we end up spending
the whole money on them.

I read that she has agreed to step aside for a
while - hmm, i have already said it, this house
will be the worst ever.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 25, 2007, 12:03:50 PM

I read that she has agreed to step aside for a
while - hmm, i have already said it, this house
will be the worst ever.
When? I listened to BBC Hausa in their first program in the morning but hadn't heard of it. Ko sai a hantsi program they said it, DB? Any way, who later convinced or rather persuaded her to step down...yesterday Sen. David Mark said his house won't interfere into their (Eteh's) affair and so also Mr. President said ealier on the issue.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Bee

Salam
      Which part is upsetting dan barno and co? The part that she is another rotten human being or the part that she is a woman? This is about how unfair our leaders are and it has nothing to do with gender so why bring it up.She is that bad because that is what she is not because she is a woman and she is not doing it any worse or better because she is a woman.

Born To Bee Great

babanteema1

My dear Forum members,

It has been a wonderful contributions from all of you on the above subject. Well, as for Etteh, whether she likes it or not, it is now END OF THE ROAD FOR HER. She has stepped aside and will definately be an ordinary floor member very soon. Can you guys imagine, 628million for renovation. Did you guys know that, that amount will be able to sink atleast 2 boreholes in atleast 70-80% of the 744 Local Governments of Nigeria. How long do you think that go to change the lives of ordinary nigerians? How many ordinary Nigerians can have access to good drinking water which can greatly prevent water borne diseases? ALLAH KA CHECHE MU DAGA AZZALUMAI SHUGABANNI. Well, we have known only a tip of the ice berg. Consider a lot of Government Institutions that such renovations are going on for the new chief executives. Kai TALAKAWA ALLAH YA KARBA MAKU HAKKIN KU.  

amira

babanteema1 kai ma ka fadi, wannan irin hauka har ina??
Its about time madam hairdresser holds back, renovation fa can you
imagine...............
Allah wadan wannan abin, takaici ta ko ina.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Dan-Borno

Quote from: Bee on October 25, 2007, 01:56:28 PM
Which part is upsetting dan barno and co?      

Mr. Gender Sensitive, check out very well of what
we wrote me and GGNK.

Here what GGNK says:

Quote from: gogannaka on October 24, 2007, 01:39:47 PM
What a man can do, a woman can do much better!

This has been a long form of usage, and I see no
fault in what he says, he is trying to convey a
message that there is no difference between a
man and a woman.

And for me, I supported what GGNK says, I further
reiterated that, even if it were a man that stole the
money, he will end up spending it to a woman.

Duk mai mata, or budurwa knows what I mean.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Bee

Salam.
      Come on guys even if it were true that men spend thier money on thier wives and girlfriends,that does'nt give them an upper hand to steal the money(just like she is trying to do).When pay back time comes,what will they say?that they spent the money on their wives and girlfriends?get real guys...and no,i do not have an issue with gender.i just wanted to know which part hurts you more.
      Anyway,thank God she has stepped down.Hope we do not have to worry about the likes of her ever again. :)
Born To Bee Great

Muhsin

Salam,

Wata sabuwar, kai Allah dai wadan these people. I yesterday again heard of another unrest that's about to rise in the house concerning who to to be appointed in her absence on the seat--should it be her deputy or not because he too has been alleged and then what should he (who is later choosen) be called--an acting speaker or what? And imagine, this simple arithematic is also leading them to another hauka in the majalisar. Allah ya kiyaye but the shamelessness is worst.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Alas,Etteh and Nguroje have resigned.
The new speaker,Bankole,a well educated fellow came with his own problem too.
He is suspected of forging his NYSC certificate.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

MySeLf

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

amira

Quote from: gogannaka on November 11, 2007, 02:00:46 AM

To kuma dai, wo hoho!!!!
Suma dai, da sun dakatar dashi until they find out the actual status of this guy.
See bringing this guy with problem into this house of rep problem results into BIGGER problems
cant they just find another alternative ko dole sai shi????
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

HUSNAA

Quote from: amira on November 18, 2007, 12:54:53 AM
Quote from: gogannaka on November 11, 2007, 02:00:46 AM

To kuma dai, wo hoho!!!!
Suma dai, da sun dakatar dashi until they find out the actual status of this guy.
See bringing this guy with problem into this house of rep problem results into BIGGER problems
cant they just find another alternative ko dole sai shi????

Wohoho kam ameera.. i like that exclamation, wallahi na manta da shi sai da kika tuno min ;D ;D ;D
Ni dai a kyale bankole a ga kamun ludayin sa. Forging an NYSC certificate is a relatively  minor  crime since it only casts aspersions on his character; watau tunda ya taba magudi, mai zai hana shi yi ma yanzu?
The situation however  is vastly different from the ETEH saga. Na farko ma, this may be only rumors flying around. Mai yasa ba a sanar da mutane of this little tidbit ba, sai da yazama speaker? Watau there are still quite ambitious ppl in the senate who would rather it was they or their cohorts/proteges elected as house speaker.
Na biyu kuma, its the NYSC system that is its own worst enemy; that is why it is on the verge of collapse at the moment and not taken as seriously as when it was first inaugurated in the 70s. In da za ayi proper bincike a cikin senate dinnan which only has to do with NYSC malpractices, I feel certain at least 50% of the senators would have been involved in one or two shady practices; viz not going to assigned places and giving bogus letters for the necessity of transfers elswhere, not attending camp, or the whole NYSC, but having a certificate at the end of the year. After all, the officials are easily bribable.

So ni a ganina, Bankole was just a product of his time. He might have forged his NYSC certificate... but since it is not his WAEC or BSc or MSc that were forged, I think we can let the matter rest. Its really not that important!!! He hasnt hurt anyone by his action like Madam hairdresser like ameera loves to call her (what do u expect anyway, with such a phenomenal lack of  mind training on Madam Eteh's part)?

PS her multi million naira massage chair? I might have seen just the thing on TV about a few weeks back. This is a chair shaped like a pod. The door slides open over one's head from one side  to the other. That is, it does a 180 degree arc as it opens or closes. The chair opens up to reveal a comfortable one man/woman leather seat, with reclining adjustable angles, a neck rest and room enough to over stretch one's legs and more. At the sides of the chair on the pod wall, there are a series of buttons and controls for functions. In front of the chair is  a screen  at eye level with the person. The screen is at least the specified TV watching distance from the seat. The screen is a high definition TV monitor. There is a computerized deck of movies and audio tracks from which one can choose his/her entertainments. There is a side board for holding drinks. I think there was even a mini refridgerator for the drinks.  The sound from the movies or music is surround sound of course and the whole pod is acoustically controlled, so that when the pod is closed and one is inside it, no noise penetrates into the pod and no sound penetrates out of the pod either.
The cost of this toy? about 125,000 US dollars. It is not for ppl who suffer from claustrophobia however. For example, I could never be made to spend a total hour in something like that. I'd panic. About three months ago, I had to do an MRI, and I was pushed into the tube and all I could see above me and around me to about two inches of me was this wall encasing me, and the first thing I thought about was the tightness of a grave!! I felt like I was in a coffin about to be cremated! I can tell you I screamed silently to be let out. I felt so engulfed! The saving factor was that I could raise my eyes and look beyond the tube at the vastness of the room. So I did that. The next time, I tried to fall asleep for the half hour I was in there.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 18, 2007, 03:26:57 AM
I felt like I was in a coffin about to be cremated! I can tell you I screamed silently to be let out.
;D  ;D   ;D  i cant stop laughing, just created
a mini video clip of Husnaa screaming but the toy has
already closed and ready to work...