News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Allah jikan Dr Aminu Safana

Started by amira, October 17, 2007, 10:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amira

Assalamu Alaikum Jama'a

Innalilahi wa inna ilaihir rajiun
This sad news of the death of Aminu Safana has touched me so as he is like an uncle to me. I know that many other people must have felt the pain and uneasyment of this tragedy that has shocked us. This a great loss to all that knew him and i pray that Allah forgives him and may Allah's Rahama cover him ameen. Ku tayani da addua a gareshi da sauran musulamai.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

MySeLf

Ubangiji Allah ya jikansa Amira....... Mu kuma yabamu sa'a.

Allah kuma ya jikan iyayenmu da musulmi baki daya...... AMEEN!
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

HUSNAA

Allah Ya Jikan sa Amira, Ya rahamshe shi kuma Ya Yafe masa kurakuran sa da ya aikata a duniya Ameen.
Having said that, I think it is high time everyone in the senate or house of assembly comes back to their senses and  ita kuma mrs olubunmi ta sauka daga mukamin ta, ta bada dama ai yi buncike properly. There has never been a case whereby the defendant presides as judge over his own defence. Musulunci ma bai yadda da haka ba. Saboda haka, let them look at this tragedy as a great sacrifice and let the course of true justice take effect.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

sheriff 05

Allah ya jikan sa, ya sanya shi acikin rahaman sa, kuma ya sa kabarin sa ya zama mishi wurin hutawa kuma ya hada mu a gidan Aljanna.

Ku kuma dangi da iyale, Allah ya kara muku hakuri.

Dan-Borno

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihir Raji'un
Allahumma Arhamhu Wagfirlahu
Khadayahu.

Allahumma agfir li sa'iril mayyitil
muslimina fi kulli makan

And for those of us who are alive,
may we die while we are Muslims.

Ta'aziya zuwa ga Amira.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

amira

Jama'a Thank you all for taking the time to post your dua's here
much apprecaited.

Gaskiya this shocking death is a reminder to all believing men and women, Wataran
mune wataran bamanan, death is around the corner for us. i pray that Allah Ubangiji in
Allah yasa mu cika da imaani in tamu tazo Ameen.

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Mufi

Amira, Allah ya jikanshi yasa ya huta, Amin. Mu kuma Allah yasa mu cika da kyau da imani idan tamu tazo, Amin.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

Muhsin

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'aala forgive him and put him in Janna. And may He also forgive us our sins--Amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

hafiz amin umar

may his gentlesoul rest in perfect peace,ameen!kukuma ALLAH yabaku hakuri.

bamalli

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'aala forgive him. And may He also forgive all our sins kuma In namu ta zo Allah yasa mucika da imani-Amin.

IBB

Allah yaji kanshi yai masa rahama Ameen. Allah ya kyautata namu zuwan Ameen
IHS