News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

DU'A

Started by Anonymous, March 17, 2004, 04:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Salaam people i hope im allowed to do what im about to do........ start a toic infact not a topic exactly just a place where we drop some du'a for others that may help............. so pls if yu have any other share it with us...........may Allah SWT accept our prayers amin.

ali_grema

RABI A'UZU BIKA MIN HAMAA ZATI SHAYATIIN WA A'A UZU BIKA MIN SHARRIHIM!!!

Anonymous

Alieeeee we need an explanation for the prayer you gave us...as in wat its use for.

babansoyayya

RABBANA LATAZIEKULUBN WABLANA MINLADUNKA RAHATAN INAKA ATAL WAHAB RABBANA ATINA FIDDUNIYA HASANATA WA FIL AKHIRATI HASANATA WAKINA AZAFAN NAR

Bayya

Quote from: babansoyayya on January 18, 2010, 03:55:45 AM
RABBANA LATAZIEKULUBN WABLANA MINLADUNKA RAHATAN INAKA ATAL WAHAB RABBANA ATINA FIDDUNIYA HASANATA WA FIL AKHIRATI HASANATA WAKINA AZAFAN NAR

Explanation, Please. We should also mind the spellings.
Some dreams do come true

IBB

Ya Hafiz 16 times daily or Ya Raqib 7 times daily

Protection against calamities
IHS

gogannaka

Jazakallah

God promises 2 weeks protection for anyone that recites the First or last ten verses of suratul Kahf(or the whole surah) every friday:
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Rais

Bismillahillazi  la ya dhurru ma a ismuhu shai un fir ardi wala fissama'i wahuwas samiul alim(3) morninng and evening.For protection nothing will haven to you from morning to evening and from eveniing to morning
Bayan Mutuwa akwai hisaby