News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LETTER TO THE ENTIRE LADIES MUSAMMAN MA NA KANO

Started by manasmusa, November 27, 2007, 12:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manasmusa

Da ma kun taimaki kanku kun daina yiwa maza wulakanci musamman ma `yan matan Kano.
Such is Allah your Rabb, His is the creation and...

HUSNAA

LOL
Wacece ta bata maka haka ANAS, to warrant a letter to the whole female population?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

Lallai ina ganin Anas ya sha wuya sosai a wajen
yan matan Kano, may be ka shiga the wrond hand
ne kawai, kuma ba lalle matan kano kadai ba
its all over the world.

Muddin ka shiga hannun the wrong baby, zata juya
ka yadda take so da wulakanci buhu buhu, so its
better you bury it down.

Kazo Borno mana, i will facilitate one heavy duty
for you LOL
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Bee

Yes,kamar yadda in an unfortynate baby ta shiga hannun gaye sai yanda yayi da ita.It happens everywhere.
Born To Bee Great

MySeLf

Quote from: Anas on November 27, 2007, 12:22:43 PM
Da ma kun taimaki kanku kun daina yiwa maza wulakanci musamman ma `yan matan Kano.

HA HA HA HA HA HA  ;D
Anas yaya dai? Who bite you that hard?..... Share, we might be able to help... lol

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Muhsin

Hahaha!!!

Anas, express yourself a bit more lucid so that we can hear ya well and know from what angle we can help. LOL ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

amira

Quote from: Anas on November 27, 2007, 12:22:43 PM
Quote from: Bee on November 27, 2007, 03:56:54 PM
Yes,kamar yadda in an unfortynate baby ta shiga hannun gaye sai yanda yayi da ita.It happens everywhere.

Its balanced, they both cancel eachother out ;D
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Jibo

To kowa ya iya ruwa ya fidda kanshi, kafin yayi kokarin fidda wani! Both maza da mata are at fault in dai maganar... it all depends on what you are looking at... ::) ::) ::) ::)
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

amira

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*