News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Malam, KANSEIC and ANPP

Started by Muhsin, November 29, 2007, 01:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

I perfectly well know that most of you must have read lots of pieces about the preceded local council election held in Kano. Thus, I feel like no much need to go back tracing actions that had taken place here and there. But, this is a bit of how I then felt and how....

Though don't know from where to beging but any way let me start;

For long, Malam Ibrahim Shekarau, the incumbent governor ok Kano state and his political ideas and practice predisposed me swiftly and straightaway led me to had a feeling for him as my political hero as well as a role model whose shoe I adore to step into. Moreover, I always then praised him; describing him as pious, pre-eminent and trustworthy politician. In spite of the fact sometimes his actions are untenable I also still backed him up. But he now fails me ravegely. Gosh!

Following the preceded local council election held on 17th November 2007; what's happening and that that had happened, though slowly but surely his images invaluability has faded away and hence I'll no longer, mayhap forever do regard him again. Though still some of his blind-lovers are still rather ignorantly of the view that the performed actions aren't engineered by him but his people of government. Yet he his the head and chief security of Kano , isn't he?

So who's to rightly be blamed for the killings, burnings, etc happened?

Thank you.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Mallam

MALLAM YA BAMU KUNYA.
IN MA BA SHI YA CE A YIN SATAN ZABE BA, KUMA BAI CE A YI KISA BA
MENE NE YASA BAI HANA BA.
DUK ABUBUWAN DA SUKA FARU A PRIMARY ELECTIONS DIN ANPP, ZAI CE BA SHI DA MASANIA AKAI NE ???
HABA MALLAM, KAI NE SHUGABAN KANO FA????
MAKING SOMEONE HAPPY AND RELIEVING SOMEONE'S SADNESS IS MY EVERYDAY MISSION.
JOIN ME BY HELPING THOSE WHO YOU CAN HELP TODAY!

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Muhsin on January 14, 2008, 02:12:33 PM
Kaima dai ka ce, mallam.

Kai Muhsin, kada ayi ta makaho da sarkin pawa fa!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin