News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Well done Muhsin...now a weird hope has a niche!

Started by HUSNAA, December 06, 2007, 05:26:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Kudos to u Muhsin for getting this forum started and ur great idea. Now u can post installments of a weird hope and we can all get to read it GRATIS!!  ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Salam,

Thank you so much Aunty Husnaa for such a kind and tremendous support...very impressive. And that's my expectaion or rather prediction that you would be the first to say something here. I like it. Wish you'll stick to coming here; contributing and guiding me on how to hadle it properly.

Waiting for what others have to say...

Thanks once again.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

I would have contribute Ale Muhsin. But m not into literature. Good thing you are doing here, I believe it will help you in your field. g-luck
IHS

MySeLf

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

HUSNAA

Quote from: Muhsin on December 06, 2007, 09:52:28 AM
Salam,

And that's my expectaion or rather prediction that you would be the first to say something here.
Waiting for what others have to say...

Lol I am that PREDICTABLE ?? ;D ;D

Muhsin

Quote from: IBB on December 06, 2007, 03:20:23 PM
I would have contribute Ale Muhsin. But m not into literature. Good thing you are doing here, I believe it will help you in your field. g-luck

Oga IBB, I was under impression before that you were an avid reader of novels. Why, you may ask, because of some of your writings depict that. Any way, hope you'll change because through reading novels...ask Husnaa. And thanks for your saying.

Quote from: Myself on December 06, 2007, 04:55:21 PM
Great job novelist..... More grease!

Thanks Myself.

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 06, 2007, 05:51:41 PM
Lol I am that PREDICTABLE ?? ;D ;D

Hmm, you are!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Muhsin

amira

Takawarka ahankali sarkin karatu moderator,
aiki yayi kyau, an gaisheka ;D ;D
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

manasmusa

Nice Ide, founding a literature is welcome idea to me and i think for all of us.
Advisibly, every member or guest surppot to contribute.

To the moderator ... no! not now later.

in response to Husna, hope we will soon all read a moderator, a writer if i am not mistaken Poet's first write  up - Muhsin.
Such is Allah your Rabb, His is the creation and...