News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

What are you reading today?

Started by Muhsin, December 06, 2007, 10:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on December 28, 2007, 07:53:01 AM
UmmuT's absense is felt in this forum.

Really. I see it myself.

Quote from: gogannaka on December 28, 2007, 07:53:01 AM
Muhsin i'm sure you'll enjoy Pelica Brief..Its a masterpiece.

I absolutely did. I had never know John Grisham could craft a very intriguing, nice etc book like this. Wish I had access with more of his novels.

Am now reading J. H. Chase's You Must Be Kidding.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

GoodFella

I'm reading another African literature. Fragment by Ayi Kwei Armah, a Ghanian prolific writer.
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

Muhsin

Am reading NOTHING almost today. Run out of novels but insha Allah I'll visit Bata books sellers/rentors this week.

I'm presently re-reading a fable talked by GoodFella in the preceded reply, i.e The Secret of Nimh by O'Brian.

ummutameem

hello my fellow book worms, its gud to b back, i can see more people r contributing to d forum, gud.

GGNK, its gud to b missed.

reading a child developmnt buk right now but ll soon get smthing more interesting to share wit u guys.

mr. moderator, kwana 2, ll c if i can get some john grisham books n giv my sis to giv u when u resume sch( u r in buk right?)

Muhsin

Ummutameem,

Glad you are back to the forum. Wish everything went very well while away. Wish and hope you'll continue enjoying every second with us here.

And to your question; yes am studying BA (Ed) English at BUK. Thanks for the offer...wallahi I really appeciated such a very nice and helpfull gesture. Pray to Allah to satisfy you your good desires in life.

Thank you handsomely, ummutameem.

Am reading a book written by Imtiaz Ahmad. But its not with me presently and I cannot recall the title. :-[

Muhsin

gogannaka

Welcome back UmmuT.
I'm sure Muhsin'll enjoy the Grishams....i hope he'll get to read 'the partner'.

Right now i'm reading David Baldacci's 'hour game'. It's full of suspence and i can't stop thinkng about it.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

GoodFella

I'm reading Laceys of Liverpool by Maureen Lee.
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

Muhsin

Ooppss!!! Am still not reading anything tangible. Just take back my novel and following every line correcting some few mistypings.

I'd arranged to visit Bata since Saturday but the books I wanted return and take new ones all are on borrow. Friends and couse mates have all borrowed them.

Gogannaka, I enjoyed that Pelican Brief, so am sure I'll enjoy more of Grisham's works. He's a real amazing writer.

Muhsin

Great! I yesterday got a very nice novel. Though I only start it today early in the morning but its extremely fascinating novel. Like te writer's organisation of the novel. Its Killer Heels by Sheryl J. Anderson.

Muhsin

I'll finish that Anderson's Killer Heels later in the day. I'll probably start reading an African novel called People of the City by Cyprian Ekwensi. I read it before but now my friend asked me to re-read it for he wants its summary and other things about it.

Konan

im reading roses are red by james patterson excellent book i wonder who the real killer is????

Muhsin

Quote from: ladymerciful on January 19, 2008, 01:22:40 AM
im reading roses are red by james patterson excellent book i wonder who the real killer is????

Think gogannaka has been reading James Patterson's novels. Is that right? Tell her more about that book.

Konan

no no no i dont want neone to spoil it fo me im still reading it jus satrted recently but got held bak from all the projects and reports for uni but i'll find out who da killer is

Muhsin

Quote from: ladymerciful on January 20, 2008, 12:18:52 AM
no no no i dont want neone to spoil it fo me im still reading it jus satrted recently but got held bak from all the projects and reports for uni but i'll find out who da killer is

You made me laugh; hahaha ;D Am not saying he should tell you who the darn killer is but just to tell you SOMETHING about the writer, the book and what have you. LOL ;D :D

Enjoy your reading.