News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

What are you reading today?

Started by Muhsin, December 06, 2007, 10:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Muhsin har yanzu ba ka gama karanta the partner din ba?

I'm reading Kukan kurciya.A hausa inspirational book.
Its very inspiring.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

manasmusa

Iam reading my notes, for the exams are behind the corner.
Such is Allah your Rabb, His is the creation and...

Muhsin

Kai ma dai ka tambaya, GGNK. What happens is that; when I was amids reading it, some body, an intruder and also borrower pressurized me to give him the book. So I reluctantly did because I know quite well that he can read very past. After he returned it back to me, I stumbled on where to carry-on. There within that time, an exam timetable just popped-up. Kaga kuwa I have to put down everything and concentrate on my lecture notes just as Anas above said.

Why should I stop reading novel...thats a bit unsual to me. Thats because I wanna maintain my ***, inshaAllah.

What are you reading my good bookworms, K-onliners?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

GoodFella

Reading on Sheldon's novel. I don't know the title because the page is removed.  ;D ;D ;D
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

Fateez

Fatima's Good Fortune ~ Joanne Dryansky and Gerry Dryansky

A friend thought it'd be funny to buy me a book just because it has my name on it...

Oh, the narcissism!

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Fateez

Quote from: GoodFella on May 31, 2008, 12:03:38 PM
Reading on Sheldon's novel. I don't know the title because the page is removed.  ;D ;D ;D

Hehe! That's funny! Funny but true. Reminds me of the good old sec school days :) :)

What's the lead character's name? maybe some Sidney Sheldon fan here could help.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

Gosh! Due to exams; I haven't yet finished with Angels and Demons of Dan Brown. And I now start one very interesting historical piece titled Sunset at Dawn by Chukuemeka Ike. Its, in short, about Nigerian-Biafran war.

Muhsin

HUSNAA

'September', before that 'Coming Home'
all two by Rosamunde Pilcher.
'Tinker's daugther'
by Catherine Cookson
Currently, " Portrait of a Girl" by Mary Williams
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on March 18, 2008, 02:44:36 PM
Yes Muhsin i have finished the 'Da Vinchi Code'.
It was sooooooo interesting and gripping.
It is claimed that the book is blasphemous with the story claiming that
Jesus had a wife,Mary Magdalene and they even had a child.

Oh...I forgot to tell when I was reading that unputdownable, captivating and most intriguing novel-- The Davinci Code. Really Brown is a genuise, GGNK. Wish I can discuss, more extensively this with you and any other interested fellow who read the novel. Like it than almost all the recent novels I have had read.

Muhsin

Love Path by Auwalu Yusufu Hamza.

Although, I read the first version of the book during secondary years. But still, I find this second one very interesting. Will, inshaAllah, say more on that when I finished it.

GoodFella

Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

Muhsin

Lost Ecstasy by Mary Robert Rinehart. Hmm...what an old novel, written almost a hundred years ago.Yet interesting and captivating. Just got it from a friend.