News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Memories of 2007

Started by Muhsin, December 17, 2007, 01:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

ASK ADMIN SALISU. IF THERE IS A PERSON WHO SHOULD KNOW AL K'S WHEREABOUTS ITS ADMIN.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

figorms

hi people how u all doin, itz really been a while .........well 2007 is ended first of all we ve to give thanks to the Almighty Allah 4 our lifes and seein da end of the year and i guess i cant really say how it gonna end but do know i thing 4 sure ....itz gonna be funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn  .
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

Muhsin

Hmm...it's been a while I promise to write down my or rather some of my memories of 2007. Today I am opportune, alhamdu lillah, to da that.

2007 has nearly ended and its a year of many unforgetable incedents and events. Whenever I have to remember it such memories pop up my brain. Here are some of such...though I may still need to *edit* my post in later time. Here is goes...

-the cold-blooded murder of late Sheik Ja'afar Mahmud Adam and other innocents scholars within and outside Kano.

-ranpant reports of armed robbery in Kano rural and urban areas and Nigeria generally. Eg Wapa, Sabon-gari, Kyam, etc

-first civilian to civilian hand-over of govt.

-start revceiving lectures at university as a student.

-got a new bike.

-finished writing my novel.

-met with some more nice people both here and school.

-political unrest that led to burning down of our local govenment secretariat.

-marriage of my sister and graduation of my brother.

- & LOTS MORE
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Quote from: Mumcee on December 17, 2007, 11:34:58 PM
Lallai kam Myself, I wasn't here when that tabacle was going on, but i sure read the whole thing, and i couldn't believe what i was reading  :o :o ;D ;D. She sure has some aggression to let out ;D ;D. I think we should introduce her to Fauzi with that kind of qualification, i'm sure she can learn to get along with ppl.  ;) ;)
Hnmm. Ina wane gurin akayi wannan bidiri haka ;D I just went through the thread now. Amma dai that nene is a bit unbalanced. She seems kind of "inhibited".

GoodFella

Quote from: Muhsin on December 24, 2007, 10:55:43 AM
Hmm...it's been a while I promise to write down my or rather some of my memories of 2007. Today I am opportune, alhamdu lillah, to da that.

2007 has nearly ended and its a year of many unforgetable incedents and events. Whenever I have to remember it such memories pop up my brain. Here are some of such...though I may still need to *edit* my post in later time. Here is goes...

-the cold-blooded murder of late Sheik Ja'afar Mahmud Adam and other innocents scholars within and outside Kano.

-ranpant reports of armed robbery in Kano rural and urban areas and Nigeria generally. Eg Wapa, Sabon-gari, Kyam, etc

-first civilian to civilian hand-over of govt.

-start revceiving lectures at university as a student.

-got a new bike.

-finished writing my novel.

-met with some more nice people both here and school.

-political unrest that led to burning down of our local govenment secretariat.

-marriage of my sister and graduation of my brother.

- & LOTS MORE

Thats absolutely nice my elder forumite. But DanBarno...why? Think am right by calling you elder. How much are my posts and how are yours? You see!

Next time I will come up with my memories. They are few but very tochy and unforgetable, really.
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

Muhsin

We are waiting GoodFella and other esteemed members.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

Goodfella - do you think you will ever address any of the
red-cap chiefs as Allah Ya ja zamaninka in fron of His
Royal HIghness Ado Bayero?

So am I in this forum, I have my limits and I dont ever
cross them, i have bossess who i woulnd like anyone to
call me boss in front of them.

I wish everybody happy new year.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Quote from: Dan-Borno on December 31, 2007, 09:05:03 AM

Sound so humble Dan-Barno. I like this style. But you are a very BIG fella here. You are one of the best members kanoonline ever have since its creation DB and I wholeheartedly mean it.

And following IBB's memories above. I will also add Butu's assasination as one of the unforgetable memories of 2007.

Happy new year to you all my good people. Allah ya kara arziki da zumunci da sauransu. Allah ya sa mu cika da imani. And Ya jikan wadanda suka ruga mu--Amin.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Muhsin on December 31, 2007, 02:13:23 PM
Quote from: Dan-Borno on December 31, 2007, 09:05:03 AM

Sound so humble Dan-Barno. I like this style. But you are a very BIG fella here. You are one of the best members kanoonline ever have since its creation DB and I wholeheartedly mean it.

And following IBB's memories above. I will also add Butu's assasination as one of the unforgetable memories of 2007.

Happy new year to you all my good people. Allah ya kara arziki da zumunci da sauransu. Allah ya sa mu cika da imani. And Ya jikan wadanda suka ruga mu--Amin.

Ka manta da rashin lafiyar kanin ka ko Muhsin? You were very distraught  when u wrote about it on how are u feeling some many months ago. Lallai ya sami sauki sosai sosai tun da har zaka manta.. Allah dai Ya kara masa sauki ameen.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 31, 2007, 08:04:13 PM
Ka manta da rashin lafiyar kanin ka ko Muhsin? You were very distraught  when u wrote about it on how are u feeling some many months ago. Lallai ya sami sauki sosai sosai tun da har zaka manta.. Allah dai Ya kara masa sauki ameen.

Nagode Aunty Husnaa.

You haven't yet write your memories of 2007. Or you just prepare not to?