News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

OUR FORGOTTEN CHAT ROOM.....

Started by MySeLf, January 03, 2008, 11:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MySeLf

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

MySeLf

gogannaka

na shiga na ga bakowa a ciki.
Kuma tun site din na bearing hausafulani.com chatroom din yake.
Lemme try again.

MySeLf

Well am not sure how it work, but I think u need to register first b4 u can
get in.....

Kuma bakowa saboda noboday use it......

MySeLf

Gogan I just tried it and it work fine, u need to register though with authentic
email address cos ur password will be send there.....

gogannaka

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

IBB

IHS

admin

The members of this forum are spread all over the 24 world time zones... it is very hard to get everyone at the same time to log into a chat room, but I wish you good luck... if you find that enough people are getting in to the chat room, then we can make improvements to the room or even get another altogether.

BTW did anyone of had the chance to checkout and test this page? http://kanoonline.com/mb/ 
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

HUSNAA

Quote from: admin on January 04, 2008, 10:58:26 PM
The members of this forum are spread all over the 24 world time zones... it is very hard to get everyone at the same time to log into a chat room, but I wish you good luck... if you find that enough people are getting in to the chat room, then we can make improvements to the room or even get another altogether.

BTW did anyone of had the chance to checkout and test this page? http://kanoonline.com/mb/ 
That's not the reason. PPl just dont want to get into the chat room or dont know about it, that is all. The time zones dont matter much, as ppl have access to  the internet at least on average of 8 hrs every day, whether in their offices at home or at cafes. Remember some young ppl pass the night browsing at  internet cafes..
BTW why dd u remove my new post. I know its supposed to be at the islamic site, but like i explained, no one ever goes there.... well anyway u are the boss

IBB

Is that the 2008 new board? It looks good I see one can download, couldnt download any thou may be I dont know how to use the site?

Is a great work u have done ADMIN keep it up
IHS

admin

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 05, 2008, 04:29:26 AM
That's not the reason. PPl just dont want to get into the chat room or dont know about it, that is all. The time zones dont matter much, as ppl have access to  the internet at least on average of 8 hrs every day, whether in their offices at home or at cafes. Remember some young ppl pass the night browsing at  internet cafes..
As for the chat room you are entitle to your own opinion, but mine is not entirely wrong reason either...

BTW why dd u remove my new post. I know its supposed to be at the islamic site, but like i explained, no one ever goes there.... well anyway u are the boss
You know where it is supposed to be yet you put it there and how to you know that nobody goes there...? Just because you do not see a lot of replies, does not mean that nobody goes there. Categories are always made like this so as to make it easier to find what you want... We do not want to have Islamic issues mixed up in chit-chat forum - period!
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: IBB on January 05, 2008, 04:49:08 AM

Is that the 2008 new board? It looks good I see one can download, couldnt download any thou may be I dont know how to use the site?

Is a great work u have done ADMIN keep it up

No, it isn't. Infact it came up with this new PHP software sometime lastyear when the Admin migrated the previous kanoonline.com server to this kanoonline.com/smf. The only thing was as the admin stated a trial page, i went through it then and discovered that it was pretty amazing, you can download and upload hausa music directly from the site. My advice to the admin is that it will be really great if the page will be the home of kanoonline dont you think? Once you type kanoonline.com/mb, the page opens and then you can now click on the discussion forum link that will bring you to this kanoonline.com/smf or you can go and read the histories of kano city, read scholarly papers, read daily news, browse photos, listen to sound and watch video files, dont you think it will be cool?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Quote from: admin on January 05, 2008, 10:19:06 AM
As for the chat room you are entitle to your own opinion, but mine is not entirely wrong reason either...

You know where it is supposed to be yet you put it there and how to you know that nobody goes there...? Just because you do not see a lot of replies, does not mean that nobody goes there. Categories are always made like this so as to make it easier to find what you want... We do not want to have Islamic issues mixed up in chit-chat forum - period!

Try not to bust a vein, admin, ka kumbura too much :P :P :P.....take it easy; i did say u were the boss... ;D