News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

my best car!

Started by mlbash, February 21, 2005, 05:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

ummita wannan bororojen da kika miko mini Wallahi is superb!! ka ga irin wannan kwalliya da akai mata? Ga kwarya akanta (world globe) sai kace wacce ta dawo daga tallar nono. I simply love it!!
Kai I still dey  inline for yr inlaw ship fa!! u are never online sosai these days. amma ina nan ina hada kayan lefen diapers.. Ni na manta ma which are the designer diapers.. da yake models din basa yin diaper catwalks to sai abin ya zama da dan wahala.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Dan-Borno on March 11, 2008, 02:48:45 PM
ikon Allah, to, la yaruddul khairi, ba a mai da hannun kyauta
amma in ba haka, my car is the worst one, wannan wani irin
kyauta ne?

Dan Borno, yr own na fo u  to better load that burodi for those yr fulani customers.. thats what that danfo is for... ;D ;D ;D

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

my my my, i now know how this thing works, its Husnaa's
master plan a hada ni da wannan "kiri sheri'a" where is
sheriff? kayan kamon kare.

In view of this, i am hereby rejecting the gift from Ummita.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

IBB

To DB tunda kai ka samu ai shikenan. In baka so ka bawa mai-trader, kaga ai yayi trader a ciki kuma ya tuka ta yai gida. Ko ya kace?
IHS

Hafsy_Lady

Mhmm, kayan bakin ciki. Ai wannan ma wulakanci ne. Dan-Borno you should be even happy you got a HUMMER ;D ;D ;D ;D. Ni duba rashin mutuncin da akayi mini. Ummita, bicycle for better. That way people wont be turning heads if they see me driving this this this >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(. Kai!!! (Hiss). The most annoying part is the car even has a nose piercing abi na nose ring. Ummita, you are calling for pay back!!!! Dan-Borno what do you think? Wallahi no try me!  >:(

Quote from: ummita on March 10, 2008, 06:05:07 PM
My swish swish, tatalish......d lov of mah life Hafsy_Lady.
What you see is what you get[/b]

Mufi

Wow!!!! what a car collection you got.

thank you for the mini-me, it sure will be great for travelling across the country  :D :D

Hafsy_lady kina dai ma DB ba'a, wannan ai itace HUMMER din  ;D ;D ;D
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

mlbash

wow that's a real beaut madam hafsy-baby! i wish i could hire that ride to drive you home on your wedding day, how do you like that?
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

mlbash

Yep! Mlbash dis unique ride's 4 u

uhm............that's what i call san kai! why don't you give me that of amirar kanawa?
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable