News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

If I had My Way...

Started by *~MuDa~*, January 12, 2008, 03:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Hello guys,

I was thinking we could use this thread to bare our minds on some things that are really disturbing us but we dont have a solution to it, you know...it could be something sorrowful, intriguing, funny and may be very wise and intellectual. Its also like some kind of game because it can extend on and on according to the worldly affairs because we are free to challenge and question and discuss about each feelings.

So I begin....

If I have my way...

I will scrap off "Gara" from the list of our traditional marriage rights.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

EMTL

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on January 12, 2008, 03:55:10 PM
Hello guys,
If I have my way...I will scrap off "Gara" from the list of our traditional marriage rights.

Assalamu alaikum,
Mudacris, this is a very good idea-please lead by example. Scrap 'Gara' will drastically reduce the number of Tazurai; lots of social problems will be solved.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

ummita

Ow God! Dear God! Just thinking of it is so ............anyway if I had my way....first things first..........declare coca-cola as mine and debase all coca-cola factories back to my backyard and gulp unlimited bottles/cans of it & not have to listen to agonizing remarks: "u have been warned to stay off it.....blah blah blah". Its simply something I cant even imagine myself living without (and God forbid it happenin)!!!!!

Secondly, stop all stupid mails containing.........if you don't send this forward to so, so & so the gates of heaven will be closed to you. Imagine!!!!!!!!!. Like I even hav time 4 4wards!!

Thirdly, make all spiders EXTINCT.
This myt sound silly but they are the first 3 things dat cme 2 my mind.

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

ummita

If I have my way...

Mugu kawai!!! Scrap it off and lets see which modern gul go land leg for your doormat. In fact yanzun dah idanun matah na zamani ya budeh! If u aint got ur "gara" @ hand, then its checkmate!!! And if you don't want to carry a tag that reads still a singleton, then don't ever let any girl especially your prospective otherwise kajeh neman aure, a hana kah. Those of us here will rufah maka asiri n pretend like u neva said so amman kul na sake ji

PS: funny enof, I only came to know what this "gara" means recently.

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: ummita on January 13, 2008, 01:24:43 AM

If I have my way...

Mugu kawai!!! Scrap it off and lets see which modern gul go land leg for your doormat. In fact yanzun dah idanun matah na zamani ya budeh! If u aint got ur "gara" @ hand, then its checkmate!!! And if you don't want to carry a tag that reads still a singleton, then don't ever let any girl especially your prospective otherwise kajeh neman aure, a hana kah. Those of us here will rufah maka asiri n pretend like u neva said so amman kul na sake ji

Lol...and you are blabbing? Dont you know tha the gara is in the detriment of the bride's parent? What if they can not afford it? Besides, it only increases the incapability of the groom and makes them less responsible, some grooms nowadays go for the rich girls so as to have a very succulent gara in their possession. But to me personally, If i have my way i will not accept it because it kinds of makes me feel incapable to my duties as a husband, what the hell... am i the one marrying the girl or it is the girl that is marrying me? Ta kawo kayan daki, ta kawo kayan kitchen, ta kawo wannan da wancan sannan kuma ta ciyar da kai, kai kuma me ka yi?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: EMTL on January 12, 2008, 05:24:21 PM
Hello guys,
If I have my way...I will scrap off "Gara" from the list of our traditional marriage rights.

Assalamu alaikum,
Mudacris, this is a very good idea-please lead by example. Scrap 'Gara' will drastically reduce the number of Tazurai; lots of social problems will be solved.

very funny...lol...dan kana da aure ko?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: ummita on January 13, 2008, 01:00:15 AM

Secondly, stop all stupid mails containing.........if you don't send this forward to so, so & so the gates of heaven will be closed to you. Imagine!!!!!!!!!. Like I even hav time 4 4wards!!

Word Meetah, Word! Once i see such mails, i first of all pity the sender for falling to such nonsense then i quickly hit delete.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on January 13, 2008, 10:38:24 AM
Quote from: ummita on January 13, 2008, 01:24:43 AM

If I have my way...

Lol...and you are blabbing? Dont you know tha the gara is in the detriment of the bride's parent? What if they can not afford it? Besides, it only increases the incapability of the groom and makes them less responsible, some grooms nowadays go for the rich girls so as to have a very succulent gara in their possession. But to me personally, If i have my way i will not accept it because it kinds of makes me feel incapable to my duties as a husband, what the hell... am i the one marrying the girl or it is the girl that is marrying me? Ta kawo kayan daki, ta kawo kayan kitchen, ta kawo wannan da wancan sannan kuma ta ciyar da kai, kai kuma me ka yi?

UMMITA KYALE SHI KAWAI   ::) ......... I BET MUDA (YES YOU!) WILL EVEN WRITE HIS IN LAWS A SHOPPING LIST TO COME ALONGSIDE WITH THE BRIDE IF NOT CONSIDER MARRIAGE CANCELED  ;D ;D. ONE LUV MUDA U KNOW I LURRRRRRVV YAH!  ;D AMMA FADAN GASKIYA KAYAN GARA IS QUIET A BIG RESPONSIBILITY PLACED ON DA BRIDES PARENTS BUT HEY DATS DA WAY IT IS THEY SHOWING LUV TO THEIR CHILD.....

...... UMMITA YOU SHOULD KNOW KAYAN GARA MANA HAVE U FORGOTTEN  ;D ;D ;D ;D (AM SPAZING OUT)

.... RIGHT NOW IF I HAD MY WAY I WILL CANCEL ALL THE EXAMINATIONS I HAVE, MAKE WORLD TRADE CENTRE MINE (ALL MINE!)  8) AND  UMMITA IS NOT COCA COLA YOU WANT WO... IT RELENTLESS DAT YOU WANT KAI! ANA ABU A DUNIYANNAN DAT DRINK IS  :o. ME SEF I WAN STUDY I CUM TAKE TWO CANS MY EYE NO BLINK JEJE SINCE YESTERDAY, I WAN SLEEP BUT EYE NO GRI!

OH YES ABOUT THE MAILS I SUPPORT THAT TOO, I GOT ONE TELLING ME IF I DONT FORWARD IT AM NOT A BELIEVER AND I WILL HAVE BAD LUCK FOREVER... (U KNO ME I EMAILED THE PERSON BACK N FINISHED THEM) WHICH KIND BAD LUCK?.... I TELL DEM SAY NA DA PESIN WHO LABOUR YOU GO SEE BAD LUCK  :o ANYWAY BREAK IS OVER BACK 2 REVISION   :'(  :'(
X
What you see is what you get[/b]

dan kauye

OMG y'all are a trip for real! And LMFAO @ "gara".I mean,I didn't even know people still do that.And I cudda sworn it's conventionally the bride's family's liability,not the other way round?

@ Ummita,you probably know this more than anyone here,but ,girl,you don't want your calcium levels depleted.Or osteoporosis  knocking @ your door as early as in your 30s'. What all this means,of course,is that won't be rocking all them Prada pumps..and I can about swear that you're not gonna wanna have that..*shake my head*

QuoteOH YES ABOUT THE MAILS I SUPPORT THAT TOO, I GOT ONE TELLING ME IF I DONT FORWARD IT AM NOT A BELIEVER AND I WILL HAVE BAD LUCK FOREVER... (U KNO ME I EMAILED THE PERSON BACK N FINISHED THEM) WHICH KIND BAD LUCK?.... I TELL DEM SAY NA DA PESIN WHO LABOUR YOU GO SEE BAD LUCK   ANYWAY BREAK IS OVER BACK 2 REVISION

Oh my good..she's back. 

Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Hafsy_Lady

[/quote] Oh my good..she's back [/quote] 

BUSH MAN... OPPS! I MEANT DAN KAUYE  ;D I NEVER LEFT JUST BEING FASHIONABLY LATE  ;)
What you see is what you get[/b]

Ibro2g

Lol Muda nice idea. It'll solve alotta social problems i do agree. Before the ladies join in the strangling, if I had my ways, I'll be in Aljanna firdausi, on my favorite seat.
I will elevate palestine as an independent country and a superpower infact simply by wishing(power of dan aljanna).
I aliens will come from mars and hollywood will never close....prison break, one tree hill and grace anatomy will continue for eternity.
If I had my ways, Merissa wont die in the OC and The Traveler wont be shut down by the government.
Onions will be extinct and free mushrooms in the world.

There really is more, i will have all the time in my hood (firdaus), say eternity to think it over
Safety and Peace

Dan-Borno

Haba the most funiest moderator, kayan gara really helps
guys.  i can recall how i judiciously make use of my gayan
gara including 7 bags of rice, 2 bags of hatsi, 2 gallon of
g/oil, cartons of sphagetti and lots more, added with a full
sitting room set.  That time, i was in the university and it
really worked out. 

So, if i had my way, i will punish those who wants kayan
gara to be extinct.

I will dethrone Ado Bayero and make myself SAN KANO and
rule the fulani for life. 8)  8)
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

waduz

Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 14, 2008, 10:31:06 AM
Haba the most funiest moderator, kayan gara really helps
guys.  i can recall how i judiciously make use of my gayan
gara including 7 bags of rice, 2 bags of hatsi, 2 gallon of
g/oil, cartons of sphagetti and lots more, added with a full
sitting room set.  That time, i was in the university and it
really worked out. 

So, if i had my way, i will punish those who wants kayan
gara to be extinct.

I will dethrone Ado Bayero and make myself SAN KANO and
rule the fulani for life. 8)  8)

Hehehhehehehehennnn......Kai Danborno, (Janborgo) sha ruwa daidai cikinka fa!
So you want to copy from RABE, the estwhile warrior who scattered Kanem empire
and annihilated kanuris? Some kanuris run to as far as present day Lafiya just
to escape Rabe's invasion. Some even crossed over to Niger republiic. It will be difficult
for you to achieve that your "if I Had My Way." since you people didn't have your way
with Rabe! ;D

If I had my way, I will organize a get together for all Kanooliners on the 2/2/08 to be held
at the banquet hall of Nicon Transcorp. Danborno will be in charge of food and drinks.
Ofcourse, the "burabusko and inti marara" must be on the menu! Gogan and Myself will take
care of the sitting arrangements, ushersand banners. EMTL will do both opening and closing prayers.
Husna will organize the venue, and public speaking system. Muhsin will be incharge of
invitations and protocols. Ummita and Hafsy will take charge of gift items. Ajingi and Bee will
be honored with security arrangements. Muda, of course, will shoulder the costs, at all costs, if
"I had my way."! ;D 

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Dan barono, Allah (SWT) Ya zaba alkhairi- ina goyon bayanka, kaga sai kazama sarkin Kanon Bare-bari, idan zan wuce gida Funtua sai in tsaya insha miyar taushe (yakuwa ba problem za'a kawo daga lambun Tiga).

sai kaba mallam salisu Wakilin Waje,ko,.........
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Muhsin

I'll support your motion Muda; some parents do really find it difficult to buy gara for their daghters at times. And they take it as Allah ne yace sai anyi. But kuma su maza, I mean husbans would not welcome that idea completely because suna dan rage na cefane for days har garar ta kare.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.