News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

If I had My Way...

Started by *~MuDa~*, January 12, 2008, 03:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

That is by far the most inspirational post I've seen on kanoonline.

May Allah reward you Husnaa.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

EMTL

Quote from: HUSNAA on March 05, 2008, 05:42:46 AM
muda why are u so worried ne? have u lost faith so soon? Ka manta tun ran gini tun ran zane?
Look, you are young. Just starting out. No one expects you to have millions stashed away. Hopefully you will become gainfully employed. If you cannot find govt work, look to private institutions. If u cant find that either, try entrepreneurship.. work for yrself... think of innovative ways.. I mean you already are computer literate so look within that field and see what u can do. Learn software programming or some such.
Remember that unless your life is truncated, that the money will come eventually insha Allah, even if its not as much as u would wish, it will come... And just as surely, the right girl will come along. One who will look at YOU not what you possess. Surely since u were an embryo that information was recorded for u, how many wives you will have, how many kids, how u will struggle to acquire all.. so just relax and pray to Allah SWT.  Allah Said
"Wa izha sa'alaka ibadeey anniy, fa inni kareeb. Ujeebu da'awatuddaa'i izha da'aan. Fal yastajeebuulee, wal yu' minuu bee, la allahum yarshiduun"
And when My servants ask concerning Me, I am indeed near. I respond to the duas of the prayer, when he calls on Me. So let them obey Me and believe in Me so that they maybe led aright. (suratul baqara verse 186).
So why are you getting so twisted? Just relax, invoke Allah and know that in so far as you ask and work and strive, you have NOTHING to worry about.

Assalamu alaikum,
Anty Husnaa your contribution has restored our confidence amma nima da na fara tsorata- irin wannan manyan kudi GGN yake lissafawa ai mu leburori abin yafin karfinmu. kaicho! Hajiya ki samu a addu'a.

Danbarno,
Naji a garinku harda sisin gwala-gwale akai kaiwa. Kuma wai ana maku taken 'Na-Shehu-larabawan bidi'a'. A friend got married in Borno recently when we sat down to estimate how much he spent.... it was shocking- do you know that the money can buy so many trailers of cement?
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: HUSNAA on March 05, 2008, 05:42:46 AM
muda why are u so worried ne? have u lost faith so soon? Ka manta tun ran gini tun ran zane?
Look, you are young. Just starting out. No one expects you to have millions stashed away. Hopefully you will become gainfully employed. If you cannot find govt work, look to private institutions. If u cant find that either, try entrepreneurship.. work for yrself... think of innovative ways.. I mean you already are computer literate so look within that field and see what u can do. Learn software programming or some such.
Remember that unless your life is truncated, that the money will come eventually insha Allah, even if its not as much as u would wish, it will come... And just as surely, the right girl will come along. One who will look at YOU not what you possess. Surely since u were an embryo that information was recorded for u, how many wives you will have, how many kids, how u will struggle to acquire all.. so just relax and pray to Allah SWT.  Allah Said
"Wa izha sa'alaka ibadeey anniy, fa inni kareeb. Ujeebu da'awatuddaa'i izha da'aan. Fal yastajeebuulee, wal yu' minuu bee, la allahum yarshiduun"
And when My servants ask concerning Me, I am indeed near. I respond to the duas of the prayer, when he calls on Me. So let them obey Me and believe in Me so that they maybe led aright. (suratul baqara verse 186).
So why are you getting so twisted? Just relax, invoke Allah and know that in so far as you ask and work and strive, you have NOTHING to worry about.

Wow...how inspiring!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dan-Borno

Quote from: EMTL on March 05, 2008, 11:42:30 AM
Danbarno,
Naji a garinku harda sisin gwala-gwale akai kaiwa. Kuma wai ana maku taken 'Na-Shehu-larabawan bidi'a'. A friend got married in Borno recently when we sat down to estimate how much he spent.... it was shocking- do you know that the money can buy so many trailers of cement?

Engineer stop scaring away these young and talented guys
in the forum from marrying my sisters. 

Guys dont listen to him, he just contacted me to arrange for
exportation one kanuri/shuwa girl to Funtua, that is why he
is trying to arrange a get-together party at Funtua.

They are very cheap down here.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on March 05, 2008, 09:23:36 AM
That is by far the most inspirational post I've seen on kanoonline.

May Allah reward you Husnaa.

Thank u GGNK Ameen ameen.
Quote from: gogannaka on March 05, 2008, 09:23:36 AM
Quote from: Dan Borno

Ehem,
Da gaske ko wasa?

Da gaske GGNK.. Larabawan bidi'a ne. true true. A wanin kauye ma sunan sa Kauji, har da keke a ke hada amarya, koda yake iyayen ta ne suke saya. Amma abin kunya ne a kai yarinya gidan miji ba a hada mata keken hawa ba cikin kayan daki...

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Mufi

LMHO!!!  ;D ;D ;D, Husnaa ina kika samo wannan pic. I mean this shouldn't be happening, If its left to me women should be banned from riding on motorcycles let alone bicycles
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

kitkat

I heard that.

Its not about the girl DB its her family.
If it were the girls i'm sure we could convince the girl to marry us without all the expenses,besides idan ta shigo gidan ai dole ne you have to provide for her.
Amman iyaye sune matsala.

Kuma the richer the family the more expensive the marriage.
Yarinya ta saba saka lace din 30k to 50k ka ga ai akwai matsala wajen kayan zance.Ko kuma ta saba da sarkokin gwal ko designer perfumes.
Hmmmm aiki dey o!

With that 500k if i carry am buy shares inshaallahu in 6months it will double and maybe i can have a surplus account like DB suggested.

BKGZ thanks for the encouragement  ;)
[/quote]

Ive got news for you guys! Lamarin fa ya soma canzawa. Dyou realise that there is a looming social problem na aure a arewa, and neccesity is slowly beginning to affect shiriritar auren bahaushe?  Someone I know took 3 of his friends along to katsina for gaisuwa and tambaya, sai uban yarinya yace musu "ita t ce ku zo ku tambaya?" When they answered in the affirmative he sent for two of his brothers ya ce a zo a daura aure kawai idan ba su da sadaki a basu bashi sa biya dag baya. Amidst protestations he explined that he had 8 daughters of marriageable age in his house kuma an sha zuwa tambaya sai ka ji yaro daga baya ya bace saboda an tsorata shi da kawo lefe, kawo kudin souvenir. The particular girl they came for had two earlier suitors who dissapeared into thin air kuma ita ce babba.
He told them of one daughter an zo tambaya sai yaro yace a daga by one year ya samu schorlarship zai ze masters. The old man said a daura ka tafi da matarka and he said he was stayingin a hostel.

This man sold one of his houses and gave the boy money to rent an apartment for 1 year kuma ya ce kada ya kawo ko jakar leda da sunan lefe.

I also know of an uncle of mine that gave his daughter money to buy the lefe and just keep her mouth shut sabo da yaro y kusa gudu da a ka masa lissafi.(they met in school).

To ai kun ga uwar bari ta fara sa ana saurara wa jama'a. Iknow of a recent incident in kaduna where this young chap abandoned his love interest of many years saboda shima tsarin gidan su( babban gida) zai kai shi ya baro. Even his house was considered inadequate by the in laws. kawai sai a ka ji yaro ya kawo bazawara with 2 kids yace ita zai aura despite all protestations. Suspicion was that ya ga hakan zai fi mai sauki tunda ita ta ce bata son komai, ko sa lalle kar a mata.

Besides tun da bidioin nan ba dole ba ne maza su ture mana suce su a bi tsarin sunnah kawai!!! Wallahi im sorry to say some mothers actually encourage these trends by saying ni dai ya ta sai an yi gagaruminbiki, kuma kayan lefe is paraded round from house to house and that explains the priority given to it, its all about ego tripping.  Idan babu lefe ko dinner ko album din aure bai dauru bane?

Kawa

*~MuDa~*

Well said kitkat, this can as well be termed as the facts of life, but the thing is that, it is not yet prominent, that is why marriage is mostly neglected nowadays and you get to find out that majority of girls and women are swiming in the pool of celibacy. Do you really think hausa man like for example in Kano will consent to such cheap wedding? I seriously doubt, i know there might be exceptions but gaskiya da kyar....lol.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

EMTL

Quote from: Dan-Borno on March 05, 2008, 12:50:33 PM
Quote from: EMTL on March 05, 2008, 11:42:30 AM
Engineer stop scaring away these young and talented guys in the forum from marrying my sisters. 
Guys dont listen to him, he just contacted me to arrange for exportation one kanuri/shuwa girl to Funtua, that is why he is trying to arrange a get-together party at Funtua.

Assalamu alaikum,
I like given preference to Quality over price. Most cheap items are not very qualitative. Ko, Waduz?
Did u remember the phrase written in the Harrods Shop in London- about Quality and price?

Do not be scared by the PRICE and do not mind waiting a longer time to get Quality....... Listen to your heart.
GG-naka idan mai arha kake so to kaje kauyen Hadeja ka auro kafa-a-lalle, ko ka auro Banufa... lol.

D-Barno, Ina tsoron Shuwa naji suna da wuka kuma akwai kishi........ Safety first. Allah (SWT) ya zaba mana ALKHAIRI-Amiyn.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

HUSNAA

Quote from: Mufi on March 05, 2008, 09:27:46 PM
LMHO!!!  ;D ;D ;D, Husnaa ina kika samo wannan pic. I mean this shouldn't be happening, If its left to me women should be banned from riding on motorcycles let alone bicycles
I got the picture off the bbc website.. there's plenty more.. let me see if I can steal another one...

Quote from: ETMLI like given preference to Quality over price. Most cheap items are not very qualitative. Ko, Waduz?
Did u remember the phrase written in the Harrods Shop in London- about Quality and price?

Ni ma na taba ganin something to that effect a sabon gari a kano...it went something like this: The pain of a cheap product lasts long after the pleasure of its cheapness has faded... smile smile smile... ( I am not able to get these dratted smileys onto my messages anymore).

*~MuDa~*

Lol....Was it an ad? Please for what item?  LMAO!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

LOL Husnaa. DB ya ban ga reply bane eh?

Kitkat your post was spot on.
I know of a frined the rented a 150k apartment and when the brides family saw it they dissed it.Yar su bazata sauna a  gidan 150k ba.
Another one got a house and when the brides family went there they said sai ya canza cos gadon yarinyar ba zai shiga bedroom din ba.

Why is it that when a man wants to get married wai sai ya sha wuya?
It is said that wai when you suffer before bringing her in you would value her more.I strongly disagree with that.If i suffer too much just to bring one woman into my house and then find out after the marriage that she isn't worth all the effort wahala don begin kenan fa.That means pessin go dey reflect back on the suffer suffer wey u suffer.

Dis marriage ma sef e go sweet so?

HUSNAA

GGNK, Know what? I am a woman, but I get driven up the wall with parents who make too many demands on the groom. Do you know why I get mad? Because I have brothers to whom the same could happen, and there are also my sons when they get married. So this problem is not solely the problem for the groom; its his whole family, cos su a ke wulakantawa if the bride's family will not accept the groom within his economic confines.
I tell you  guys duk iyayen da sukai muku irin wannan wulakancin that the house or the bed wont fit in, what u should do is tell them to keep the wife at home till u get better, then you will invite her to live with you. Believe me they will immediately begin to change their tune. In the meantime if they persist, Wallahi call the marriage off. Abin da yafiye maka alheri kenan. No matter how much a man loves a woman or a woman loves a man, they can always live without each other and eventually the love fades even if it unconsumated love. Haba!! o jare!! 

HUSNAA

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on March 06, 2008, 09:34:12 AM
Well said kitkat, this can as well be termed as the facts of life, but the thing is that, it is not yet prominent, that is why marriage is mostly neglected nowadays and you get to find out that majority of girls and women are swiming in the pool of celibacy. Do you really think hausa man like for example in Kano will consent to such cheap wedding? I seriously doubt, i know there might be exceptions but gaskiya da kyar....lol.
swimming in the pool of celibacy?? Muda  abi na five yr old u dey? swimming in celibacy???? celibacy????

They are swimming in the pool of PROMISCUITY!!!
Not celibacy!! Or are u trying to be delicate about it and not hurt some sensibilities ne???