News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Obama: 'I'm not a Muslim, I'm against Hamas and Arabs, and I'll protect Jews'

Started by Muhsin, February 07, 2008, 01:16:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Barack Obama, democrat senator from Illinois, the candidate for the presidency of the United States, on Monday gave a telephonic interview to journalists of "Haaretz" newspaper, as well as to a number of correspondents of Zionist newspapers of America.

During the conversation, Obama said that there is a "constant virulent campaign" being waged against him, in which he is "accused" in secret commitment to Islam and disloyalty to "Israel".

The presidential hopeful said he would ordinarily ignore such comments, but he fears that they have been "getting some traction" and are being tuned into by public ears. Thus he said, he has asked the Jewish newspapers and Haaretz to use their "megaphone" so people can hear "from the horse's mouth" that all such accusations against him are unfounded.

Obama believes in Israel "as a Jewish state." He does not accept that a right of return for Palestinians can be interpreted "in any literal way." The senator also said that he opposes talks with Hamas as long as the "Islamist organization" refuses to recognize Israel. Moreover, he assured reporters that in the event of victory in the presidential election he will be "a guarantor of the security of Israel".

At the same time, Obama believes that the issue of Jerusalem should be decided in negotiations with the Palestinians and the Iranian with Tehran.

In May this year, Barack Obama said in an exclusive interview with "Haaretz" that the current level of world pressure on Tehran is "insufficient".

"Iran remains the main threat to the United States and allies", the newspaper quoted the words of senator.

During this interview Obama reiterated that Washington, in his view, should compel Iran to accept negotiations, but it should be a "low-level talks". And they must continue until there is "the first signs of progress" - such as voluntary decision of Tehran to freeze uranium enrichment.

http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/cont.../30/9309.shtml
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

Ouch! Ooops! :o What a slap on my face!

I perfectly know that this guy isn't a Muslim but when I was searching his profile in Wikipedia, there I learned that he has an origin from African Islamic family as his names are Barack Obama Hussain. Since then, I start hoping him to win the primaries against Mrs Hillary Clinton and become the Democrat presedential contender. And even win the president. Because I'm wholly against Bush's Republican party, saying that they hate Muslims and Islam worst than Democrats. And furthermore, their conmntender John MacCain is an old military crook, so he lacks iota of symphathy.

Eventually, now I realize that they are all the same; same mother, same father, I may call that relation. I can even say I prepare MacCain to win since his milatary backround notwithstanding, he don't annouce his apparent hatred and aversion of Muslim world in such a public arena. Though I believe they are the same, yet I'm of this opinion.

But am really puzzle because of certain things in his words and other ex and present American presidents. Why must they care about Isra'el and Jews? Why? I mean really why? I ould remeber one qoute I read Clinton says about Israel. He says "God will never forgive me if I forsake Isra'el". Why this belief, my good people of the forum?

Thanks for your answers.

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

EMTL

Quote from: Muhsin on February 07, 2008, 02:27:00 PM
But am really puzzle because of certain things in his words and other ex and present American presidents. Why must they care about Isra'el and Jews? Why? I mean really why? I ould remeber one qoute I read Clinton says about Israel. He says "God will never forgive me if I forsake Isra'el". Why this belief, my good people of the forum?
Thanks for your answers.
Assalamu alaikum,
Mallam Muhsin, Un-believers are the same they all hate Islam and Believers- and that could be why Allah (SWT) says in the Glorious Qur'an: [4.144] O you who believe! do not take the unbelievers for friends rather than the believers; do you desire that you should give to Allah a manifest proof against yourselves?

The Hypocrites and un-believers are also same in adversity towards the Believers- just ponder at waht Allah (SWT) says in Suratul Taubat: '[9.67] The hypocritical men and the hypocritical women are all alike; they enjoin evil and forbid good and withhold their hands; they have forsaken Allah, so He has forsaken them; surely the hypocrites are the transgressors.

Duk kafiri bayason Mumini- duk halinsu daya- duk dayake akwai masu dan dama-dama.

Obama's case has some political under-tone- some camps are making false claims to discredit him. Obama dai yafi Clinton ... dama-dama. Allah (SWT) Yayi mana maganinsu.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Muhsin

Well said, Engineer. And may Allah reward you in abundance. Keep iit up!

But its still unclear and surprising concerning Jewishn palpable innfluence on American political and governmental affair. Why is that so? Why not blacks, English, Dutches, French, etc that I think have denser population than that of few Jewish therein American?

Am sorry to declare but many thumb ups for Hitlar for doing such a great work of annihilating many Jews living on this planet. I always wonder what would have been the case if they have large population in the world. We all would certainly beccome prey to be hunted.

Can anyone elaborate that a litle more, please?

Allah ya shiga tsakaninmu da kafirci da kafirai, amin.

King

Yes, Obama is a Christian. He attends a black church in Chicago, and spoke very openly on a recent campaign trail about his faith in Christ his Lord and Savior. If you declare thumbs up for Hitler for masterminding the genocide of millions of people, I clearly think that makes you a deranged Lunatic, just like Hitler. Why must American Presidents care about Israel? Who should they care about? You? Iran?

America has deep with Israel. Israel is its strongest ally, and it is the only democracy in the region, and unfortunately, she is surrounded by very hostile and depraved people seeking to destroy her. Israel does not have oil like Saudi-Arabia and many of the other countries in the region. Israel does not have the land mass or high population like many of the Arab countries in the region, but it is way more advanced technologically and politically. Perhaps it will be better to focus your attention on your country and quit worrying about Israel that's doing way much better in every sense. Besides, other Arab countries such as Egypt and Jordan have ties with Israel. Why not question their rationale for establishing those ties?

EMTL

Quote from: King on February 11, 2008, 07:00:25 AM
America has deep with Israel. Israel is its strongest ally, and it is the only democracy in the region, and unfortunately, she is surrounded by very hostile and depraved people seeking to destroy her.

Assalamu alaikum,

King of Israel,
Israel kills innocent Palestinians daily and yet the King of Israel is telling us that its neighbours are hostile.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Dan Ringim

i dont think there will be an American president that will nt protect the state of israel in the next 100 years to come> Do you know there are more jews in America than israel or anywhere in this world. Jews are hypocites "It is said in the Quran" they alway pull the trigger wherever they are right from day one (History). So America is there workshop. Although cannot be precisely proved, thanks to the jews; The Image of a muslim has been tarnished in the eye of this world. there presence in the middle east have cause nothing but lost of lives and trouble.
Islam appears to be their number threat bcoz they knw what it is;

So for me be it Obama, Hillary or Mc Cain, the campaign againts islamist or extremist or islamic terrorist or whatever they call it "Subhanallah" will nt stop, despite being the president, there are those behind the scenes who give their own directives indirectly, may be the style might change but it will not stop.

As one of our brothers say in this forum, "Allah yayi mana maganinsu" ya kare dukkan musulmai dakka sharin yahudu da nasara,

Muhsin

Quote from: King on February 11, 2008, 07:00:25 AM
Yes, Obama is a Christian. He attends a black church in Chicago, and spoke very openly on a recent campaign trail about his faith in Christ his Lord and Savior. If you declare thumbs up for Hitler for masterminding the genocide of millions of people, I clearly think that makes you a deranged Lunatic, just like Hitler. Why must American Presidents care about Israel? Who should they care about? You? Iran?

Welcome to the KanoOnline Online Forum, King. Thats from the beggining.

Well, it seems obviosly you are a newbie here and thus don't know the rules, do you? No, I think and supposed. Let me tell ya; we don't condone such lotish, snooty expression and personal insult. Just discuss the topic of the thread and cut this off next time. If not, mind that I warn you, Oga Admin will soon terminate your user account. Don't get hurt, ok?

Welcome you too Dan Ringim. Your words are absolutely on the track. Pls do come again and share more of such with us.

Engineer, you are often quite funny. I read your reply to the King of Isra'el, as you called him. LOL ;D But I know you can intuitively guees people like King. Keep it up.

Dave_McEwan_Hill

Any African that supports Hitler has to be mad. Hitler believed coloured people were inferior to white people. He also killed homosexuals and gypsies as well as about 6 million Jews (none of whom had anything to do with the wickedness of the present day state of Israel).
maigemu

EMTL

Quote from: Dave_McEwan_Hill on February 13, 2008, 01:23:36 AM
Any African that supports Hitler has to be mad. Hitler believed coloured people were inferior to white people. He also killed homosexuals and gypsies as well as about 6 million Jews (none of whom had anything to do with the wickedness of the present day state of Israel).

Assalamu alaikum,
You back again INSULTING people - making a general statement. You are lucky we in the North and Muslims respect elderly people I will therefore observe some restraints otherwise..........

sheriff 05

Despite our opposition to the attitudes of the Isreali's against our palestinian brethren, I think its completely wrong to support Hitler or any mass murderer under any circumstance at all, and I sincerely hope that Malam Muhsin you didnt mean what you said. Regardless of what Hitler thought of us (Africans, about whom he remarked "let the animals graze"), we dont support him, simply because he was a  transgressor and as Muslims, a life is sacred regardless of who's life it is..

When people are killed around the world, regardless of where they stand, as a Muslim, you feel sad. If they were Muslims, you feel sad to have lost a brother, If they were not Muslims, you feel sad for what might have been, i.e. a lost opportunity to give them the sweetness of faith and for them to taste what it is we greatly enjoy, and hence gain eternal bliss. From the mindset of those who truly understand the beauty of Islam, Wars are fought as an inevitability, not as a craving. We never yearn to dominate, or to kill, or to fight for the fun of it or to amass power and rule over a dominion. If we did that, then what makes us any different from the imperialist powers we condemn?  As Muslims, our yearnings are first and foremost to practice our religion in tranquility, to advocate fairness, truth and justice everywhere and to give to others the beautiful teachings we hold dear. We fight merely to defend this, and as the prophet once remarked to his companions when standing in ranks and preparing for a crucial battle, "Never yearn to meet your enemies on the field of battle, but if you do, then do not turn back and remember, in the shade of the sword lies paradise" (aw kama Qala rasulullah).

About Obama's comments, I have to say, I sincerely doubt the authenticity of those remarks, not because I am a supporter, (Frankly May the best man or woman win), but because it would be tantamount to political suicide and every politician with an iota of political flair knows it. As a rule in politics, you appeal to your core supporters and never alienate anyone, because the difference between winning and loosing, could be just one vote, hence every vote counts. Please confirm you sources, and be very wary of such "claims". It is as authentic as the first letter that said he was a Muslim, it's fairly obvious, that they're both fake.

I cant say I know why America cares for Isreal, but I will be the first to point out that in theory that is not a wrong thing to do, after all, we all have people and countries we care about more than others, (and as some of my very good friends have similarly argued, why do we care for Palestinians?). It however becomes wrong when the love for a certain beloved blinds you from being fair and just to all others, and hence upholding a "universal truth" and implementing a "golden mean". What we find fault in, and believe makes America wrong, is that it lets its allegiances to a certain country deviates it from establishing truth and fairness in its dealing with others, allowing its loved one, i.e. Isreal, to commit wrong doings against others, while it conveniently turns a blind eye and hence allows it to live "above the law" (as its floundering of international laws and countless legitimate UN resolutions attests to). That is America's crime, and why it builds enemies for itself. As a parent, you surely love your child, but will it be right if you turned a blind eye to your child's wrong actions? Is that love? is that fair on other children? Is that in the best interest of your child? Surely, it will make the neighbour dislike you and stop them from allowing their children play with you? Logic dictates, does it not?

Similarly, this raises a lesson for us to learn Malam Muhsin, that as Muslims, by justifying every wrong doing or crime committed by our brethren (or in the case of Hitler, any person) against Israel and its supporters, we risk becoming exactly like the nations we have grown to criticise. We should remember that as Muslims, our responsibility is to be fair and just at all times, even if it be against ourselves and those whom we love. This may in some cases, mean saying the unpalatable truth, i.e. that we are wrong and the opposition is right, and hence, giving them their due rights at all times. Hence my statement on Hitler and my similar sentiments about Milosovic and Muscilini. That was the way of the prophet and the rightly guided Khalifs (including Umar ibn Abdulaziz). If we dont act in such a fair and just manner in defining our convictions, then sadly, the difference between us and those whom we criticise, will simply be our names.

P.s. King, Just a thought, please tone down your words, and know that we are all here to discuss, learn from each other, and to find solutions to seemingly complex issues, in our region, country and in the wider world. It is in everyone's interest if we can do so, in a mature manner and not in ways that offend others. I'm sure, that you are more than capable of doing so. Thank you.

King

sheriff, thanks for your comments. Perhaps my response to Mushin was a little too harsh, but I do believe as Dave also pointed out that only an insane African would suport Hitler's action. We ought to think with logic sometimes when we post commentaries in forums like this. Why rejoice at the demise of 6 million people that had nothing to do with Muslims of those days and of today. The 6 million jews that the Nazis slaughtered lived in close knit communities all across Europe minding their business and living their lives. So why would any logical reasoning person support the fate that befell them? That was my point.

Dave_McEwan_Hill

I am disappointed that EMTL does not seem to be capable of reading and understanding anything I write. Others on this topic are speaking a lot of good sense. History reminds us that Hitler tried to stop the black USA athletes from competing in the Olympic games because he believed that  black people were an inferior sub species related to animals. In the event the famous black sprinter Jesse Owens won three gold medals at the Olympics in Hitler's Germany.
It should also be understood that the wicked behaviour of the state of Israel towards the Arabs around it is not about religion - it is about territory. I have always made it very plain that I believe the modern state of Israel is very wicked.
It should also be pointed out that many Jews around the world disagree with what is Israel in doing and there is a substantial proportion of people inside  Israel strongly against their government's behaviour - including many in jail. When Hiteler was rampaging across Europe killing innocent Jews, many of them women and children, the state of Israel had not yet been brought into existence.
Another thought. I understand the Koran enjoins Moslems to respect Jews and Christians.
I am fortunate to live in a small country (Scotland) where Jews , Moslems and Christians are trying very hard to get on with each other.
maigemu

Muhsin

Let me first of all start by reiterating that we don't condon PERSONAL INSULT. Just discuss the thread's topic and other meaningful issues but that...NO.

I'd since yesterday seen your comments, Dave. What actually forbade me to reply was; my curiousity and reaction had potentiality of maybe bomb blasting and in the process bad result could be hatched. So, I remained mute.

But, was flabbergasted at them, really. Only your age, as said EMTL, could put wedge to me not to respond accordingly. And yes they do because, am even very annoyed and sorry for myself to have written such words to you. Your ages, compare to mine, are minuscle. Even your gandson could have given birth to me, I solely believe. Any way,don't get hurt, right.

It's very obvious here that you and your two missed allies,i.e Ete and Lingior, had been a real pain in the neck of our beliefs here. But we did excercise patience and are still doing so. Pls, respect yourself and no body could or would disrespect you.

Sheriff 05, many thanks for your comments. I read King to commended on it,yes thats right you do, King. You don'tknow how happy I felt by seeing that. You seem understanding.

Lastly, I withdraw my supportive words to Hitler's action of killing Jews. Pls, forgive me. Just a childish thought, huh. But I now understand everything. Thanks and now thumb ups to you great members!

Dave_McEwan_Hill

I can make no sense of Muhsin's post .
I have nothing to do with either Ete or Lionger and I take exception to Muhsin's remarks.
I would ask him to produce any evidence of me insulting anyone on this forum or me saying anything against Islam or of me talking any sort of nonsense.
I have regularly however posted when I have read some complete nonsense posted on this forum such as the recent post supporting Hitler. That is what the forum is for - contradicting nonsense.
It appears there are a number of people on this forum who have difficulty with that concept.

Muhsin - what points exactly do you disagree with in my last post? I'd like to know. 
maigemu