News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

THIS IS JIBO NURA (NURUDDEEN) PART 1

Started by Dan-Borno, March 06, 2008, 10:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

This statement is Jibo's last straw - Allah Sarki.
He left kanoonline for no justification despite our
calls and various sermons.

No matter where you go and no matter what you
are doing, you will still be remembered as a friend
and a progressive nigerian.

Quote from: Nuruddeen on December 30, 2007, 05:06:07 PM
In sha Allah some of us that have been threatened this way will soon go to exile by dropping our pen and watch things from the background. Throughout my seven years of national commentaries in the Nigerian dailies, I have never seen a country that is so resilient and hopeless like ours. It is only in Nigeria that when an officer shows any sign of competence, he/she is rewarded with ingratitude of the so-called servant leaders as martial valour.

Jibo commenting on the assasination of Benezir Bhutto
after a very long analysis on her relationship with the
President and implication of her being President to
the Al-qaeda organisation.  Look at how he ended up
with such a wonderful statement.

Quote from: Nuruddeen on December 28, 2007, 08:45:00 PM
Ma, I rejoice with you for having a successful end. Your killer has gotten away with, but all your sins free of-charge. Allah ya jikan ki da rahama. Mace mai kamar maza.[/color]

Just read the below, you will understand how this young man
is so serious and concern about his religion.  This post was in
response to a thread when another Islamic Scholar was killed
after Sheik Ja'afar.

Quote from: Nuruddeen on December 24, 2007, 08:07:19 PM
May Allah forgive Malam and give his fsmily fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. However, Dan Borno, there are more to this murder of a thing than meet the eye. Pls whenever u have time, we shall meet and discuss in detail. There are things that I may wish to tell that cannot be discussed here. In case u have time pls let me know. Allah ya ji kan Mallam.

So passionate to women

Quote from: Nuruddeen on December 22, 2007, 05:27:41 PM
Thats the way it should be Goga. The whole life is very easy. There is no wahala in it. We are all humans bound to wrong one another. Kuma ai karya ne ace wai shi Namiji sai abin da yake so matar sa zata yi. Domin mu tuna fa cewar Allah yayi ta da halinta kuma shima da irin nasa. Halayen sa da nata ba zai zama daya ba. Good one bro.

During the Eid Celebration, a member gave him barka da
sallah, i think its of a ram, ko? and there he goes sai kace
"sankira" abi e like the girl sef.

Quote from: Nuruddeen on December 19, 2007, 08:10:27 PM
Kaji mutanen kirki masu halin GIRMA. 'Yar manyan mutane. Talakawa sun gaishe ki GIMBIYAR NI'IMOMI.

When we were all revealing our Secret Crushes, the young
writer dabaru us into thinking that he is a saint.  I am sure
you have enough time now chasing all the ladies in your loko
since dont write anymore.

Quote from: Nuruddeen on November 24, 2007, 12:55:21 PM
Allah ya ja daran Malam. Engineer, I thnk Myself, Dan Barno and co who are the initiators of this thread have said it all. My love crush is not something to write home about. I always happened to be busy with issues and mostly my relationships fizzle out naturally because  most of the time I do not pay much attention to it. Perhaps, due to the fact that I was nt ready to engage myself. And besides, I don't normally want to deceive until the time is right. But of course I had pending love crushes sometimes ago. will tell u soon.Lafs!!!

I dont know wether na yar'adu or Yoruba that Jibo
doesnt like, Lagos is part of Nigeria, but look at how
he dealth with Mr. President.

Quote from: Nuruddeen on November 16, 2007, 09:56:36 AM
The same man just to appease the Yoruba's is now going to build a mega city for them in Lagos state; leaving Northern Nigeria in between some chain of broken dreams. He prefers to build mega city for Lagosians than for his Northern brothers in Kano, Katsina or Kaduna.  He has forgotten that the first thing Obasanjo did when he came to office was to build a N10 billion hydro-thermal project in his own State, Ogun. OBj overtly built that gigantic project for his sisters, brothers, parents and grand parents. Yar adua has simply forgotten the Hausa adage that says "Da arziki a gidan wasu gara a gidan ku".

He still doesnt like Yar'adu, the below post was even before PDP/OBJ
nominated Yar'adua for the Presidency race.

Quote from: Nuruddeen on November 13, 2006, 11:21:27 AM
The major problem with the man is personalisation of affairs to his close associates. He also don't want anybody to prove his mettle. This to me, counteracts the basic principle of democracy and governance, which allow  fairness, equity and justice.

My wife just came back from Jego and I was asking if there is
any advice, he is the first person to reply.

Quote from: Nuruddeen on October 26, 2007, 12:31:06 PM
I thnk my advice to u is: don't allow her to be taking birth with that hot water. Unless u are ready to buy more cooking gas or kerosene for her hidima, which to me, is unnecessary. Go to the doctor and ask him of post-birth therapy. Am sure he will assist with some drugs. Good luck if u are really a Baba.LOL!!!

Jibo Nura v Saminu Turaki (KOWLR at p. 52)

Quote from: Nuruddeen on September 30, 2007, 09:36:23 PM
Mlbash, you do not need to get puzzled about the figure. Initially Turaki told us that he left N28b debt. The transition committee report showed N137b and another independent investigation committee by Lamido arrived at N240b. And Lamido said that the amount owed to Jigawa is about N250b plus outstanding liabilities. From Turaki's inception to date, he spent N500b in Jigwa, which people like you and I cannot see where it's spent. So we are taking it up on this my brother.

Jibo was so happy when Saminu Turaki was arrested, he immediately
alerted us a BREAKING NEWS

Quote from: Nuruddeen on July 12, 2007, 08:44:45 PM
Today, the 12th of July 2007, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC) has decided to take a bold step by arresting Saminu Turaki- a man who has ravaged his own state economically, politically, educationally and otherwise. We therefore wish to solicit for kanoonliners' support to rejoice with us as our stolen N250billion is going to be returned willy nilly. More revelations will be discussed here soonest.

I am sure he loves Bob Marleys music, he use it to even fight
emancipation from Saminu Turaki

Quote from: Nuruddeen on November 18, 2006, 08:58:48 PM
"We got to emancipate ourselves from political slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds. One can fool some people sometimes but cannot fool people all the time".

Quote from: Nuruddeen on July 05, 2006, 11:04:04 PM
Where are my friends? Come-on lets get together and be "all-right". One love! One love lets ge together and be "all-right". There is one question I really love to ask: Is there any hiding place from ...?Come-on one love! One love!

Boka mai gani har hanji, ka fadi gaskiya a nan, predicting that
Atiku will not rule this country.

Quote from: Nuruddeen on July 05, 2006, 10:40:12 PM
Even though, I am not interested in visiting the weblink given by you but I doubt much if Atiku will be allowed to  rule this country. However, only the future can tell lad. Cheers!

He respects Waziri so much

Quote from: Nuruddeen on May 10, 2004, 02:23:59 PM
I voted for Waz 'cos of his immense contributions at the General Board, which is incomparable to any of other personalities. I mean when it comes to matters of serious concern. :roll:  :roll:  :)  :)  :)

Katsinawa masu kan kwarya - Jibo said so:

Quote from: Nuruddeen on May 12, 2004, 07:28:02 PM
Bakatsine mai kan kwarya

Yaron tana (we dont different gender in kanuri) jin hausa

Quote from: Nuruddeen on June 30, 2004, 07:03:40 PM
" In kaji an yaba yaro walla ba a bido babba ba. In kaji an yaba molo walla ba a bido goge ba. In kaji an yaba Dambe walla ba a bido Shago ba. Na zaune baiga Gari ba sai dai Gari ya ganai..." Aradu...[/color]

Lallai fa Nura, jiya ba yau ba

Quote from: Nuruddeen on June 15, 2004, 09:32:15 PM
Duniya juyi juyi.....

Jibo, are you sure about this:
Quote from: Nuruddeen on October 17, 2006, 09:33:11 PM
Let us revive the spirit of togetherness!!![/size][/color]

If you are serious about your above statement, then
lets see if you can practicalise it.

Watch out for the Part 2
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Ibro2g

tributes to a great man....I await part 2

safety and peace
Safety and Peace

kitkat

Kai , dan borno ba dai hidima ba!

jibon nan Sai ka ce wanda ya riga mu gidan gaskiya???

Jibo nura you better come out and save us from further requiems and eulogies ;D ;D

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
I am very impressed- we are brothers and sisters and should care for one another.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Janwuya

Muhsin

What a nice job, DB! You have done it very well...I even wish I was the one who came up with it.

To the thread's theme; whereever you are Malam Nuruddeen, I hope and pray you are doing fine. And you'll be back as soon as possible or at least we'll hear about you.

Waziri, don't you know anything about his absence? I'm thinking you have some contacts...
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

mlbash

an interesting post mr. dan borno, if only the great man responds to aspirations and yearnings of his admirers! :(
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

_Waziri_

Gaskiya kam DB, Nuruddeen deserves this and even more. I am sure he has seen it by now and am hoping that whatever decision he may take after this will be good for and for us.

Muhsin,

Na tafi yaki hannu wani website dinne wanda yau na gama.

Muhsin

Da kyau, Waziri. I can guess irin websites din da kake magana.

I understand impliedly dai he's doing fine; alhamdulillah.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.