News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Ta'aziyyar Sarkin katsina- Innalillah wa Inna Ilaihi Rajiun

Started by EMTL, March 10, 2008, 11:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun. The humble soul of Emir of Katsina Alhaji Kabir Usman Nagoggo returned to the Almighty on Saturday- may Allah (SWT) forgive all his shorcomings and other Muslims-amin.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Mufi

Amin Summa Amin. Lalle anyi babban rashi, Allah ya jikansa da gafara da sauran duka musulmi da suka rigamu gidan gaskiya, ya kuma kyautata tamu karshen, Amin.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

Muhsin

Allah ubangiji ya jikan shi, ya gafar ta mashi. Kuma Allah ya sa mu cika da imani idan tamu ta zo, amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Bajoga

Assalamu Alaikum.

Allah ya jikansa da rahama ya kuma gafarta masa dukkan kura kurensa.

Ubangiji ya ba iyalansa hakurin jure wannan rashi, mu kuma Allah yasa in tamu tazo mu cika da imani.

Allah ya gafartawa dukkan musulmen da suka rigamu gidan gaskiya.

Wassalam.
HASBUNALLAHI............

_Waziri_

Allah Ya jikan Sarki Yayi masa rahama.

I think we can celebrate his life as it is apparent it has been a one well spent! May he rest in perfect peace!

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

amira

Allah ubangiji yayi masa rahma, ya ba iyalinsa da abokan arziki hakurin
rashinsa. Mukuma Allah ya kyautata karshen mu Ameen
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

gogannaka

Amin.
Allah ya jikan shi.
Allah ya bawa sabon sarkin ikon jaddada adalchi.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Allah Ya Gafarta masa. He was said to have been a God fearing man.. what a good testimonial for him.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
The Katsina Emirate kingmakers may have made up their mind to choose the Magajin Gari of Katsina, Alhaji Abdulmumini Kabir Usman, to inherit the throne left by his father the late Emir of Katsina, who died on Saturday, an insider told LEADERSHIP last night.

If his nomination by the emirate's Kingmakers – a council of four district heads – sails through, he will be named most probably today as the fourth emir in the Sullubawa dynasty founded in 1903 by the legendary Emir Muhammadu Dikko.

He would therefore become the 12th emir in the Fulani clan that began with the 1804 Jihad, as well as the 50th king of the ancient Katsina Kingdom.

The four Kingmakers are Kaura, 'Yandaka, Galadima and Durbi.

A source told our correspondent in confidence that all through yesterday, a quiet horse-trading among stakeholders in the emirship race had favoured Alhaji Abdulmumini who, as Magajin Gari, stood the best chance of clinching the throne.

Alhaji Abdulmumini, the eldest son of the late Emir Muhammadu Kabir Usman, is a 57-year-old administrator of the ancient city as its District Head. His father had held a similar post under the then Emir Usman Nagogo before he became emir in 1982.

He is a 1981 graduate of Sociology from Usmanu Danfodio University, Sokoto.

Alhaji Abdulmumini has been working under his father as the Magajin Gari since December 1982, a situation that put him in good stead to learn first-hand the rudiments of rulership.

The source explained that because the contest is "largely in-house," i.e. amongst the sons of the late emir Kabir or the grandsons of Dikko, opposition to the subsisting nomination was expectedly mild.

Others aspiring to the throne from the Dikko lineage include a former inspector-general of police, Alhaji M.D. Yusufu; a former governor of Kaduna State, Alhaji Muhammadu Lawal Kaita; a former member of the House of Representatives, Hon. Badamasi Kabir, and the emirate's secretary, Alhaji Sanusi Kabir Usman.

They are all members of the Sullubawa ruling house.

Another ruling house, the Dallazawa, which was ousted by the British colonialists in 1907, is also making a serious bid for the covetous throne. A scion of the house, Alhaji Murtala Safana, had told newsmen in Katsina on Monday that it would be erroneous to assume that the Dallazawa were not interested in the throne, adding that he was interested in seeing a member of this ruling house becoming emir.

Our correspondent who went to the Emir's Palace in Katsina last night gathered that the kingmakers were yet to make a final choice on the next emir as more candidates were still coming forward.

A source in the palace said the council of kingmakers, chaired by the 64-year old Kauran Katsina, Alhaji Nuhu Abdulkadir, was keeping sealed lips on the matter. But the source confided in LEADERSHIP that most opinion on the matter was in favour of the Magajin Gari.

In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

HUSNAA

Allah Ya baiwa dan marigayin sa'ar samin sarautar, ba dan komai ba sai dai he stayed by his Dad's side to work under him, instead of seeking the bright lights and meteoric careers on offer to 'yayan sarauta  in abuja. All those other honorables that ETML mentioned are not suitable bcos they are too famous...

Ibro2g

I'm not counting on it, but personally I would love to see the Dallazawa dynasty return to leadership. The family has been chasing up thier arguement since the white man arrived over a century ago. With carefulness and patience they have been waiting through all this time. They believe if there is any justice in tis world, thier thrown will retuen to them.

Moreover the Sullabawa have been very confident and strong on the thrown that I doubt if any shaking can come to thier bid to maintain this crown.

I just bid whosoever God gives this crown to be God fearing and kind to his people. Uphold his identity as a sacred responsibility from God Almighty. And protect those whom he is there for. May God guide us all.

May Safety and peace be with u all
Safety and Peace

HUSNAA

You sound like you come from the Dallazawa dynasty yrslf the way u argue their case here....

bakangizo

Well, Husnaa that's the story going round. It seems like the Dallazawa also have legitimate claim to the throne.

King

Question:......Can any of these aspiring rulers remotely be like the late Emir of United Arab Emirates? The man who transformed UAE from a desert crap-hole hamlet to a modern all around first World society that that nation is today? Can any of them remotely have vision like that late ruler?
I ask because if I am correct, UAE begin this breathtaking progress just 30-40 years ago, and from the scratch if I may add. These ruling houses have been ruling way longer than that, and they have resources at their disposal. They've consistently talked about northern interest, etc, and that makes it even easier seeing that their area of focus is limited to a specific geographic area. Still, what is there to show for considering all the donkey years of their imperial rulership and their significant influence nationally?