News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Australia incest pair in TV plea

Started by GoodFella, April 08, 2008, 11:59:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoodFella

BBC NEWS
Australia incest pair in TV plea

An Australian man and his daughter have asked for understanding after revealing on national TV they have an incestuous relationship, and have a daughter.

John Deaves, 61, appeared on the TV show 60 Minutes with daughter Jenny, 39, and nine-month-old Celeste - to whom he is both father and grandfather.

Last month a judge banned them from having sex with each other and revealed they had a child in 2001 who died.

But they insisted on the programme that they were "normal intellectual adults".

Mr Deaves said they both "had careers, had a normal life like everybody else".

He added: "But [we have] fallen in love with each other when we are biologically related, when we've discovered each other later in life."

Mr Deaves had left the family home when his daughter Jenny was a baby, and did not see her again for 30 years.

When the couple met, in 2000, they began a sexual relationship.

Ms Deaves told 60 Minutes she began to see John as a man first and a father second.

"I was looking at him, sort of going, oh, he's not too bad. Like you might look at a man across the bar at a nightclub," she said.

"John and I are in this relationship as consenting adults. We are just asking for a little bit of respect and understanding."

The couple each pleaded guilty to two charges of incest last month and were banned from having sex with each other.

According to the judge's ruling in the case, the couple had a child in 2001 who died from congenital heart disease shortly after birth.

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/hi/asia-pacific/7334649.stm

Published: 2008/04/07 14:52:51 GMT

© BBC MMVIII

That is too obnoxious to hear. More amazind is the fact that these too nonsense incestists couple were not ashamed to be broadcasted globally. :o
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

GoodFella

I guess you were trying to upload their pictures, gabasawa. here it is

Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

EMTL

Quote from: GoodFella on April 08, 2008, 12:10:04 PM
I guess you were trying to upload their pictures, gabasawa. here it is
Assalamu alaikum,
'One man's meat is another man's poison'. Allah (SWT) ya karemu da zuri'ar dukkanin Musulmai da irin wannan kazanta-amiyn.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.