News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

GAME OF WORDS CONNECTION

Started by Dan-Borno, June 24, 2008, 12:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Jibo

A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

gogannaka

Jibo

A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Dan-Borno

Quote from: Jibo on September 20, 2008, 04:11:25 AM
unpatriotic media with no principles

Jibo, the rule of the game is that you start
with the last word which is media in this case.

principles is only found in our books not in practice
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Jibo

(Thank you sirniyo DB for the correction, here we go)

Media for the masses ;D ;D ;D

Tukurtukur

in november obama will win the US election.
the first african american with a muslim background. "kun fa ya kun.  Insha Allah.

HUSNAA

Does it matter if he has a muslim bckgd? He's not one so it dont make an iota of a difference  ??? Like him cos he's black at least. His wife Michelle's a power force... she's so strong and very smart.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Jibo

Quote from: Dan-Borno on September 20, 2008, 11:31:58 AM
Quote from: Jibo on September 20, 2008, 04:11:25 AM
unpatriotic media with no principles

Jibo, the rule of the game is that you start
with the last word which is media in this case.

principles is only found in our books not in practice

Quote from: HUSNAA on September 22, 2008, 07:47:21 PM
Does it matter if he has a muslim bckgd? He's not one so it dont make an iota of a difference  ??? Like him cos he's black at least. His wife Michelle's a power force... she's so strong and very smart.

Quote from: Tukurtukur on September 22, 2008, 02:41:09 PM
in november obama will win the US election.
the first african american with a muslim background. "kun fa ya kun.  Insha Allah.

To fa DB,

Ka ga yadda dokar akai kaca-kaca da ita ko? Me ya hada words game da maganar Obama? Ai ba mu zo nan ba ko? Don Allah taimaka ka jawo hankalinsu su komo hanya.

bakangizo

Quote from: Jibo on September 21, 2008, 02:46:20 PM
(Thank you sirniyo DB for the correction, here we go)

Media for the masses ;D ;D ;D

Masses that are trampled on by the PDP government

Dan-Borno

Tukurtukur

PEOPLE WILL DEMAND JUSTICE FROM THE POLITICANS THAT ARE AFFLICTED WITH KLEPTOMANIA.

gogannaka