News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

GAME OF WORDS CONNECTION

Started by Dan-Borno, June 24, 2008, 12:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

birth control should be adopted in nigeria
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

bakangizo

gogannaka

Dan-Borno

interests and myopism? which one comes first

Tukurtukur

Dan-Borno

cantankerous? this type of word is exclusively for yaron aunty's use

bakangizo

Use it to bring him back, because he appeared to be hypnotised by nairaland forum

Muhsin

;D ;D ;D

forums like nairaland are such a nice places to be
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

Muhsin

bee, our dear forum member, is being absent for a considerable time. I am beginning to feel...
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Muhsin

OK (hopefully) in her husband room I meant to say