News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Karadua State

Started by EMTL, June 28, 2008, 09:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
KARADUA STATE ... our dream shall insha Allah come to reality. Muna rokon addu'a
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Bilyaminu

Its God thanking the world is becoming an invisible village... invisible indeed. That you and I are far apart without actual location, but yet, share a table or even have a peaceful talk while we drink our coffee or stroll on the web. Heads together bring about development, as I know or known since I was given birth, I can't recall any event irrespective of the size of California of county or state creation. This would not be so if they knew not how good a broom can sweep together. EU is an example. Breaking apart will only result into more factions which result into more instability. May your prayers be answered if duly appropriate for the continuity and development of our great Nation.
etrayal

amira

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

EMTL

Quote from: amira on September 27, 2008, 10:37:33 PM
EMTL ina ne juma KARADUA STATE?

Assalamu alaikum,
Karudua State will (Insha Allah) be created from the present Katsina State. The new will consist of the following LGs: 1. Musawa, 2. Matazu, 3. Malumfashi, 4. Danja, 5. Bakori, 6. Kankara, 7. Faskari, 8. Dandume, 9. Sabua, 10. Funtua, etc.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).