News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Hindu Rufai

Started by HUSNAA, June 27, 2008, 08:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

It is with a heavy heart that I write this. I just heard of the passing away of  dear acquaintance, Hindu Rufai. I had always been wondering why she wasnt newscasting of late. Apparently she has been away from the BBC on sick leave. Allah Ya Jikan ta da Rahma ameen. It really brings home one's own mortality when u hear the death of someone you know personally.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

Allah ya jikanta.
It is a great loss indeed.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Allah ya jikanta da rahama, amin. Allah ya sa mu cika da imani idan tamu ta zo, amin.

Its really a great lost.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Mufi

Ubangiji Allah ya jikan ta da gafara, yasa iyakar wahalar kenan, Mu kuma Allah ya kyautata karshenmu, Amin Summa Amin.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

bakangizo

Allahu Akbar! Allah ya jikanta, amin. Was it the same Hindu Rufa'i that was with CTV kano back then?

gogannaka

Yes ita ce.
Ta koma BBC ai da dadewa.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

GoodFella

Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

amira

Allah jikan rai Allahsa ta huta ameen, yau akayi janaizar ta.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

IBB

Allah yaji kanta yai mata rahama. Ameen
IHS

bamalli

Allah yaji kanta, ya kuma jikan duk wanda suka rigayemu da imani, Ameen

ajingi

Assalamu alaikum,
Allah (SWT) Ya kikanta, Uwayenmu da sauran dukkanin Musulmai da suka rigaye me. Muma Allah (SWY) Ya gafarata mana.
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Abbas Bubakar El-ta'alu

Allah Ya jikanta, Ya gafarta mata kurakuranta; Ya kuma sata a didan aljannah, amin.
"It is not the strongest species that survive nor the most intelligent, but the ones that are more responsive to change"
                               ~ Charles Darwin ~

"You can not hold a man down without staying down with him".

tsdanwawu

May her soul rest in perfect peace. Ameen. And may He forgives her short comings.