News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

PRECAUTIONARY ADVICE FOR CELL PHONE USE

Started by Abbas Bubakar El-ta'alu, August 26, 2008, 06:01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbas Bubakar El-ta'alu

The World Health Organization has been compiling data on the health risks of electromagnetic fields emitted by cell phones (Salulas), but the release of the report has been delayed for over two years. In the meantime, many countries have sought to protect their citizens by issuing their own recommendations for cell phone use, including an announcement in Canada last week. In the U.S., the University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute recently posted a useful list of tips to limit harmful health impacts of cell phones:

1. Do not allow children to use a cell phone, except for emergencies.
   2. Use hands-free ear pieces or speakerphone.
   3. Make sure the back of the phone is pointing away from your body so that the transmitted
      electromagnetic fields move away from you rather than through you.
   4. Switch sides regularly while communicating on your cell phone to spread out your exposure.
   5. Do not sleep near your phone unless it is off, particularly if you are pregnant.

See full list of tips here: http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_14065.cfm  _14065.cfm
"It is not the strongest species that survive nor the most intelligent, but the ones that are more responsive to change"
                               ~ Charles Darwin ~

"You can not hold a man down without staying down with him".

Muhsin

A very informative thread! God bless you. And He may protect us, amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak