News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

....................TALLA, A true money making opportunity.....................

Started by alhaji_aminu, October 10, 2008, 12:45:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alhaji_aminu

Hello folks,

I will go straight to the point. I want to use this medium to give dear forumnites the opportunity of earning some serious cash by selling american-specs laptops on commission (up to 10%).

The way it works is simple: You find me a buyer and if the transaction falls through, you get 5 - 10% of the items in consideration.

Interested???????????? email me @ muhammadyadudu@gmail.com for more details. This may turn out to be the cheapest money you will make in your life. So don't delay.

Remember, your gain is my gain.

Ma'asalam

Dan-Borno

Aminu Mijin Bose, be specific with the %tage, is it 5 or 10?
I will also advice you display the pix of the laptop and all
the necessary details of the product for proper marketing.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 10, 2008, 06:52:03 PM
Aminu Mijin Bose, be specific with the %tage, is it 5 or 10?
I will also advice you display the pix of the laptop and all
the necessary details of the product for proper marketing.

DB dan intaprenuwa ke nan ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

alhaji_aminu

Salamu alaikum,

Yallabai Dan Borno: wasn't Aminu mijin Bose a caharacter in a Nollywood series? Anyway, I hope he is a great person, like my humble self.

About the percentage, I deliberately had a range instead of a fixed number cos i have a variety of laptops and for obvious reasons therefore, selling the cheaper and popular ones will attract a smaller commission that the bigger/harder to sell ones.

Reward is going to be propotional to effort.

Where are the pics you asked?....... Well, Admin has been quite accomodating so I dont want to impose by posting pictures files which are way larger than text. My solution is: I will provide you with the model no and you can easily google them.

Compaq CQ50-105NR; Price =N= 100,000
Toshiba L305D-S5868; Price is =N= 120,000
DELL INSPIRON I1525-121B; Price  =N= 95,000

Pls keep in mind the biz is very fast paced and by the time you respond I might have sold some or all of them, so dont delay.

I bring at least 20 laptops a month so this is not a one-time thing. I envision a long term relationship and so should you.

Allah ya taimakemu gaba daya.

....................................................................You'll Never Walk Alone......................................................................