News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

The Prophet(S.A.W)

Started by Bilyaminu, January 03, 2003, 05:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bilyaminu

Many of the followers of the prophet (S.A.W) don?t go according to his teaching I know we can?t be perfect and we can never be like him. Why not try and meet at list 1/10 of his life. What I have for u today is about PATIENCE.
The prophet (S.A.W) was walking when one of the disbelieves stoned him, blood rushing from his next to his toes. Jibrillu came down and said ? Ya Muhammad tell me what you want me to do with this none believers, I can order the stone to come down and wipe them out of this earth and never will they see light till the day of judgment. I just want you to say what you want me to do with them? the prophet reply ? oh Jibrillu, leave does who don?t have knowledge all I pray for is for Almighty Allah to forgive them and make them turn to the right part.? My brothers and sister in Islam, that is our prophet our savior. What have learned from this?
etrayal

Blaqueen

tolerance, forgiveness, and praying for the ignorant mofos all around us  ;D Allah ya sa mu dache!

AMEN!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Aydee Fella

never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Guduma

In his "THE ONE HUNDRED GREATEST MEN" Micheal H. Hart puts Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) as NO.1. This was no coincidence because the author has read about the Prophet of Islam and founf him fit to be number one. Hart was a christian. The Prophet of Islam was kind, meek, bebevolent, tolerant, humble and trustworthy. He was so simple and kind hearted that nowadays moslems find it difficult to copy from the examples of the  lifestyle of the Prophet. I will give you just one example of an incident concerning the Prophet and a non believer said to be his neighbour;

It was reported that during the lifetime of the Prophet there was one of his neighbours that was a christian. The man always dumps rubbish of his house at the doorstep of the Prophet's house. The diciples of the Prophet always wanted to stop the man from doing that by challenging him, but the Prophet will stop them and order them to pack the rubbish and dispose it in the bush. Then for about two weeks the Prophet noticed that the man has not dumped any more rubbish in front of his house and enquired about him. The Prophet was told that the man was bed riddened and could not even come out of his house. He got up immediately and entered the man's house in order to greet him.
On seeing the Prophet standing right before his bed, the man could not help but to express suprise and disbelief. He said, " Oh, Mohammed, you who I always cheat by dumping my rubbish at your doorstep, could find the time to come and enquire about my health, instead of praying to your lord to finish me" The Prophet replied by saying, " As a moslem it is incumbent upon to come and greet you and wish you well as my neighbour. Sure Allah SWT will punish me for not carrying out this duty while being your neighbour".

The man instantly shook the Prophet's hand and proclaimed the Kalimat Shahada by saying, I BELIEVE THERE IS NO god BUT ALLAH, AND MOHAMMED IS HIS MESSENGER" and he then died. Now tell me brothers and sisters, who will tolerate heap of rubbish being dumped in front of his house by his neighbour without having a fierce fight. This is the type of one of the excellent behavious of the Holy Prophet Mohammed PBUH that all moslems should try as much as we can to copy.
May ALLAH SWT forgive our sins and short comings amen.