News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

K-Online Get 2gether

Started by Dante, August 13, 2005, 08:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Apologies to everyone, but is it me or my eyes or the film clip? it is grainy. I can hardly make out anyone, except admin, nurudeen muda (da zanna bukar dinsa ya karkatata at 30 degrees  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D) sai kuma Muhsin, although there were two ppl who could possibly be muhsin. all the rest just blurs. I looked out for GGNK cos I know what he looks like, but i couldnt see him. DB ma in the second introductory clip which is where I make out who is who, i cant seem to see him anywhere. We need the pics and someone - hey muda!- download some on yr facebook wall mana!So we can all have a proper peak.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

Husnaa, if you have watched the second clip,DB is the one so very busy with the knife and meat. Kin ga wani yana pointing knife at someone? yes DB ne. BKGZ shi ne mai blue tazarce that was struggling with one huge piece of meat.
Muhsin of course was the person in the first clip that was shy and smiled alot while introducing himself. The other person you're suspecting to be Muhsin is arubuta.

Admin has some pics in his camera,i do hope he posts them.

@ DB ka san fa bama haka da kai! Baka iya sirri bane?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Kai jama'a! Muhsin did this...Muhsin did that... :o
Nima fa ina da bakin magana, remember? ???
You'll soon hear from me. ;)
Usman11, DB and co others; I'm not gonna say anything bad to anyone of you! 8)

Ciao!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on January 17, 2009, 10:01:16 AM
BKGZ shi ne mai blue tazarce that was struggling with one huge piece of meat.

Yes. And did you tell them it was jijiya that DB gave me? ::) Kuma that's the only piece I got. You guys just cornered everything.

gogannaka

Muhsin dan na ce kana chusa kan ka a wajen nama i was just joking O.K? Apologies  ;)

BKGZ, you couldn't have protested when he gave you the jijiya could you? He had the knife...lol

So when is admin going to create the sub forum ne? Are we up for the environmental challenge or helping the needy?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

GoodFella

Where am I in the video? I cannot see my self, guyz.
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

bakangizo

Dan-Borno

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on January 17, 2009, 04:06:28 PM
Yes. And did you tell them it was jijiya that DB gave me? ::) Kuma that's the only piece I got. You guys just cornered everything.

ooookkkk, abin ma haka ne? ok, bari in fallasa gaba daya.
Bakangizo whispered to me that I should cut out the jijiya
part for him because someone (in this forum) strongly
recommended it to him through the "SEF thread" - so, is it
my fault, after all, you confirmed that it worked very well.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

waduz

Kai Dan banno, ashe abin haka ya yi dadi? kai da EMTL ba ku yi man adalci ba! Da nasan har da holewa haka ai da dan matsa na birkito! Amma dai, da dan sauran jijiyan ne, nima na dan gatsa? ;D ;D ;D ;D

EMTL

Quote from: waduz on January 21, 2009, 10:08:43 AM
Kai Dan banno, ashe abin haka ya yi dadi? kai da EMTL ba ku yi man adalci ba! Da nasan har da holewa haka ai da dan matsa na birkito! Amma dai, da dan sauran jijiyan ne, nima na dan gatsa? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Assalamu alaikum,
Ranka Ya dade (Matawalle) ka yi hakuri ... amma ka shirya zuwa Funtua Insha Allah.

In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Dan-Borno

jijiyan ko? sai dai ka samu bakangizo, yace ya dan jika
ragowar yana sha, ruwan ma tana amfani.

funtuwa kuwa ticket ya kare, mutawalle yayi hakuri ko
kuma he should see me in camera.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

waduz

Danbanno, Funtua ne, ko Funtu-wa, ko Huntua ne, kam?

Maganan seeing you in camera ai bai taso ba. Ko dai za ka kawo mana denderu ne, sai in sake shawara? ;D :P

Dan-Borno

are u refering to Danbanno ne ko dai Dan-Borno

bakangizo

Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 20, 2009, 05:56:37 PM
ooookkkk, abin ma haka ne? ok, bari in fallasa gaba daya.
Bakangizo whispered to me that I should cut out the jijiya
part for him because someone (in this forum) strongly
recommended it to him through the "SEF thread" - so, is it
my fault, after all, you confirmed that it worked very well.

Sharri kayan kwalba. But if that's the case, just how many jijiyas do the poor rago has? Now, what happened to the rest? Fadi mana in  ba tsoro ba?

Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 22, 2009, 03:30:10 PM
are u refering to Danbanno ne ko dai Dan-Borno

Ko kuma Danbornu ba?