News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Israel New Agression

Started by EMTL, December 30, 2008, 08:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
The Israeli Air Force used a new bunker-buster missile in the Gaza Strip that it received recently from the United States to kill hundreds of innocent Palestine citizens it has barricaded and dep[rived supply of food, water and drugs. This is REAL TERRORISM!!!

The missile, GBU-39, was developed recently by the US as a small-diameter bomb for low-cost, high-precision and low collateral damage strikes.

In a report yesterday, The Jerusalem Post said that Israel received approval from Congress to purchase 1,000 units in September. The report quoted defense officials as saying that the first shipment had arrived earlier this month and was used successfully in penetrating underground Qassam rocket-launchers in the Gaza Strip during the heavy aerial bombardment of Hamas infrastructure on Saturday. It was also used in Sunday's bombing of tunnels in Rafah.

The GBU-39 is said to be one of the most accurate bombs in the world. The 113-kg bomb has the same penetration capabilities as a normal 900-kg one, although it has only 22.7 kg of explosives.

At just 1.75 meters long, its small size increases the number of bombs an aircraft can carry and the number of targets it can attack in a sortie.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

thegood

It is amazing to see this agrassive measures taken on unarmed civilians for democratically electing Hamas party to governed them, but we all now who is behind this attacks.....and Almighty Allah will surely fulfil his promise. No matter how powerful is Isriel, the Almighty is more powerful than they are.....
always believe in w't you do

Muhsin

Innalillahi wa'inna ilaihi raaji'uun!

I had decided not a utter a word on that carnage perpetuated by these merciless blokes--May Allah curse then severely and break their backs, amin. It was unbearable! I am out of words, wallahi. Jews? What a bunch of idiots, thugs, whatsover. Allah ya isa!

@thegood,
you have really said it all. They thoughtlessly take it as there would not be hereafter, no! As the Qur'an says; Allah will surely reincarnate them. And surely will be accounted for their (mis)deeds. Allah yasa mu cika da imani.

Yet, I frankly speaking heap some blames on these Hamas people by firing the less-destructive rockets to the Jews territories. Although there own (originally) but now Israeles. Had it been these attacks could have a significant effect then fine and good. But now look at the response? For God's sake wa aka cuta? Even French president who is behind Isra'el says the response they are making is 'disproportional one'.

May Allah in His infinite mercy forgive those killed at that massacre. May He accept their shahada and put them in Al-jannah, amin. And may He on other part curse the Jews and put them in hell fire, amin.

Up Islam! Down any 'other' belief!

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Firdausi

Yah Allah ya kawo musu sauki..! Pls let not get tired praying for for them.. Send your donation too if you can,
they are in urgent need of medical supplies and other necessities..

http://www.islamic-relief.com/Default.aspx?depID=1
http://www.muslimhands.org/en/gb/
http://www.muslimaid.org/
http://www.uwt.org/

All do take donation on line, no amount is too little..., Pls do Help your muslims brothers and sisters in crisis
Jazakallah!

HUSNAA

Why are u all surprised?  This isnt the first time Israel has hammed it out with good measure on the Palestinians. Its also nearing election time in Israel. Zippy Livny wants to be prime minister. Her party which is the current ruling party also wants to stay in power. Hamas just handed them a perfect excuse to show muscle and wow the Israeli ppl into a false sense of security. Also the Israeli Army is trying to recoup its tarnished image after the debacle with Hisbullah in Lebanon, about two yrs ago. All said and done, lets not forget that this is not a religious war. Its a border war. Lets not forget that the Arab govts are also to blame for their complacency. We heard America blame this fresh blooding letting on Hamas, likewise Germany, the UN calling a halt and mouthing inanities, Iran condemning Israel and calling an end to the jewish nation (not the jews, there is a difference there), while Hisbullah has called for another Intifadah. Iraq is caught between its brethreness to the Palestinians  and its emasculation to American demands. I havent heard anything from Jordan, or Saudi Arabia or the UAE. I havent heard anything from North Africa either. And Egypt? Well its opened up its border to allow the injured to be treated in their hospitals. I guess its amassed a small troop their as well to stop a Palestinian exodus into Egypt.
Poor Palestinians! Allah Ya Saka muku.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
CAIR says Israel has turned Gaza into a giant jail
Israel has said it will not cease its assault until Hamas stops firing missiles into its territory.

White House spokesman Gordon Johndroe said yesterday in Crawford, Texas that Bush telephoned Meanwhile, the situation on the ground in Gaza has been characterized as panic. "I've been on the phone much of the weekend doing interviews with people in Gaza," said Nora Barrows-Friedman of Flashpoints Radio. "The people there are filled with panic and terror — and this comes after a prolonged siege that deprives them of needed food, medicine, clean water, electricity — the basics of life."

Saying that Israel has turned Gaza into a "giant jail," the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the largest Muslim advocacy group in the US, has called for the US government to act immediately to end to Israel's "illegal and immoral" bombardment.

"We also demand that the Bush administration join with the international community in seeking to end the collective punishment imposed on the civilian population of Gaza by Israel's ongoing blockade of humanitarian aid," said CAIR Executive Director Nihad Awad. "We call for a resumption of the cease-fire that, according to the Israeli newspaper Haaretz, was 'unilaterally violated when (Israel) blew up a tunnel.'"

The outgoing US administration maintains that Israel has the right to defend itself. Washington has also cautioned Israel to do what it can to avoid civilian casualties.

Meanwhile, the Israelis refusal to allow the media into Gaza makes it impossible for the world to know what's happening there.

Joel Simon, executive director of the New York-based Committee to Protect Journalists, called for an explanation on the bombing of Al-Aqsa TV headquarters in Gaza City on Sunday.

"We are also dismayed by the army's decision to declare Gaza's northern boundary with Israel and other parts of the territory 'closed military zones'," said Simon.

This latest move, along with previously stated restrictions, prevents journalists from effectively reporting from the Gaza Strip."

Israel's Supreme Court will hear a petition Thursday brought by the Foreign Press Association, which represents around 400 foreign journalists there, demanding that Israel allow reporters into Gaza to cover the latest conflict.

In an open letter, the Foreign Press Association said that the closure of the Erez crossing to journalists marked "an unprecedented restriction of press freedom. As a result the world's media is unable to accurately report on events inside Gaza at this critical time," it said.

"Despite our protests the Israelis authorities have refused to let journalists in ... We believe it is vital that journalists be allowed to find out for themselves what is going on in Gaza. Israel controls access to Gaza. Israel must allow professional journalists access to this important story."

Dr. Mounzer A. Sleiman, a National Security Affairs analyst based in Washington, criticized the US media reporting on the Gaza bombings. "The problem is that the dominant narrative in the American media is biased in favor of the Israelis because of the long influence and propaganda and 'education' that the Israeli side has been doing for decades.

"It is not helping is that we have a president-elect that has many hopes and frustrations being put on his shoulders, but his silence is complicit because he's selective about his commentary of claiming that we have only one president.

"He enthusiastically commented on a whole set of issues from economics to Mumbai attacks, but when it comes to the war crimes that are being committed by the Israelis — he's deferring to the Bush administration, and we all know their position is ... Since Hamas came to power, the Israelis been trying to isolate the regime, so this campaign has many goals to achieve," said Sleiman. "The primary goal is to affect the Israeli election and to provide better chances for the coalition of Labor and Kadima to maintain power and try to reduce the chances of the Likud coming back to power. And they're using the Palestinian body count as a means of increasing their votes in the coming election.

"The other issue is to try, during the transitional period in the US to the new president, to change the status quo to where Fatah, the Palestinian Authority, will expand their authority over Gaza. The Israelis want a willing partner for a potential compromise and they need to prepare the situation on the ground, and the weak Palestinian Authority is willing to sign on to the Israeli demands for the control of Gaza.

"It's a kind of military coup by the Israelis to bring their interlocutor to power, like the military intervention in Iraq, to bring a power into government that was subservient," said Sleiman.

In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 31, 2008, 06:22:07 AM
All said and done, lets not forget that this is not a religious war. Its a border war.

Are we together here, auntie? Well I don't think.
It was not originally a religious war, yes. But it is now. Why? IDF are currently bomberding mosques. And they did already demoilished Islamic university, Gaza. Why? Just to cripple islam.

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 31, 2008, 06:22:07 AM
Lets not forget that the Arab govts are also to blame for their complacency. We heard America blame this fresh blooding letting on Hamas, likewise Germany, the UN calling a halt and mouthing inanities, Iran condemning Israel and calling an end to the jewish nation (not the jews, there is a difference there), while Hisbullah has called for another Intifadah. Iraq is caught between its brethreness to the Palestinians  and its emasculation to American demands. I havent heard anything from Jordan, or Saudi Arabia or the UAE. I havent heard anything from North Africa either. And Egypt? Well its opened up its border to allow the injured to be treated in their hospitals. I guess its amassed a small troop their as well to stop a Palestinian exodus into Egypt.
Poor Palestinians! Allah Ya Saka muku.

What these so-called Arab leaders are doing is a real pain in the neck, wallahi. They are but bunch of stupid idiots.

America on other part is to be blamed on whatsoever Israel does. They are morethan their godfathers. They never do wrong, accoring to American view. Allah ya isa.

May the Almighty Allah curse the zionists wherever they are. And may He free poor Palestinians from their bondage and seige, amin.

@Firdausi
I wish I could give that assistance. I so far recieved about three msgs asking for that also. But I get no way to send this.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Lawwali

Really, as aunty said "is not surprising". That is the primary objective of settling of or creation of the jews state there. History recorded how the zionists with the unwavering support of the west and America coarced their to leave europe and America when israel? was created about sixty years ago. If America and europe really love jews why cant they then settle them in their domain. I cried internally and externally on seeing the high carnage metted on innocent civilians (women and children especially).

America is blaming the HAMAS now but failed to blame the Jews when the mounted blockades across the Gaza stip and some parts of the west bank.

We pray to ALLAH who made Hizbullah Victorious over the jews (last year or is't early this year?) to grant victory and endurance to the Hamas Qassam brigades for he is all powerful all Victor. we should all remember that Arab leage leaders are damaguoges and also America will be the last to Help a muslim nation.
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

Lawwali

>:( >:( Wani abin haushi wawayen Arab leage leaders are considering refering the jews' assault on Gaza to UN security council. if will wonder for what? . Just now Aljazeera's inside story is hosting two Arabian analysts on the issue, am particularly happy one of them accused the Arab leaders for not doing what they should.
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

Firdausi

Action For Gaza..............!!!

American supplied Israeli F-16s, bombing the 1.5m residents of Gaza

After five continuous days of bombardment death toll at nearly 500 - many women and children

Thousands injured and tens of thousands homeless, refugees fleeing for their lives

Israeli jets bomb university and mosques

Israel recalling its reservists and mobilising troops for a ground invasion.

Gaza effectively a prison-like enclosure totally controlled and sealed off by Israel

1.5 million inhabitants of Gaza denied access to basic foods and medicines by economic blockade.

Western governments and the UN have insidiously tried to equate the deaths of 17 Israelis since 2005 with the massacre of nearly 500 in five days.

Extensive speculation that the Massacre is linked to the forthcoming Israeli elections.

Secret meeting between Israeli and Arab governments prior to Massacre

Egypt exacerbates suffering by closing it border with Gaza

Iran make empty rhetoric while doing nothing to defend the people

Syria calls for useless Arab Summit to justify inaction

Regional Muslim governments silent knowing that they face public backlash

Egyptian, Syrian and Iranian Government can defend people of Gaza

SPEAK NOW - CALL ON THE MUSLIM ARMIES TO DEFEND GAZA – DO NOT ACCEPT THE SILENCE AND INACTION OF THE GOVERNMENTS OF THE MUSLIM LANDS

Demonstration To 'Call On Arab Armies To Defend Gaza'
Sunday 4th January 1pmStarting Paddington Green london

Demonstration march on Sunday 4 January 2009 starting at1pm from Paddington Green through the heart of the Arab community in London to Marble Arch, where there will be a rally and protest speeches. It is vital to have a large showing to register the anger on the streets of London at the Israeli massacre and the inept response of Muslim rulers. Read More

Tell the Egyptian, Syrian and Iranian Embassies Ambassadors to the UK that you want action to defend Gaza

Call Muslim Countries Embassies daily here
Email the Egyptian Ambassador from here
Email the Syrian Ambassador from here
Email the Iranian Ambassador from here
Send a letter to the Egyptian Ambassador from here
Send a letter to the Syrian Ambassador from here
Send a letter to the Iranian Ambassador from here
Visit their site for link to ambassadors

Muslims of Gazza Betrayed by Muslim Rulers:
Tzipi Livni came to Cairo to inform President Hosni Mubarak that it had decided to attack Gaza

Secret Meeting Between Olmert and Syrian Official in Ankara

Egypt sends 7,000 troops to Gaza border to prevent breach

Blair Says Olmert, Abbas Reached Secret Agreement

Saudi King, Israeli president secretly meet

Turkey & Israel sign arms deal day before Gaza genocide

Israelis Claim Secret Agreement With U.S.

Six months of secret planning - then Israel moves against Hamas

HTB Comment on the Betrayal of the Muslim Rulers:
The Muslim Rulers' Support of Israel

Related news Israeli Massacre in Gazza:
Gaza: Complete families have been wiped out

Gaza is out of food and medicine

Obama's silence sounds like complicity in Israeli crimes

Israeli genocide of Palestinians continue unabated

Killing of the innocent by Israel 'I didn't see any of my girls, just a pile of bricks'

Israel declares the Gaza Strip a "closed military zone" with approval of US

Source
HTB

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Firdaus, i feel guilty I have been doing nothing while (astagfiruLah) my brothers and sisters are being killed mercilessly- it is conforting that somebody is doing something- Jazakumullahu khair. May Allah (SWT) accept all those killed as matyrs and unite the Muslim Ummah-amiyn.

Nuruddeen

For how long shall we fold our alms and be watching helplessly the heinous crimes and murder of innocent souls in Gaza strip? What are muslims world over  doing with their strentgh that they cannot afford to use it and fight back the tyranny meted on them by the Israelis?

I am sorry to say that its WE muslims that are from background that are much more concerned about this. The Arab world does not care. The so-called Arab league of nations and OIC are just watching helplessly. They are just carricature  organisations being ridiculed by the west to satisfy their interests.

Allah yaji kan wadanda suka mutu. Allah kuma ya saka musu da aljannat firdausi. May Allah give their families fortitude to bear the loss.

Musulmi fa ya kama ta mu sake tunani.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

bakangizo

Of course it is not surprising. This is like, what, the 1000th time? So while it is pathetic and barbaric, I try not to even follow the stories. Su kansu 'yanuwan su larabawa (at least the govt) basu damu ba. Like Husnaa said, it is not wholly a religious conflict per se, though one can't deny some religious undertone to it. Allah ne kawai zai saka musu, kuma ya kawo karshen abin. Amma those Arab states can't/won't do nothing to help the palestineans.

Dave_McEwan_Hill

This is not a religious war. It is a war about territiry and the determination of Israel to remove the Palestinians eventually from all their lands to secure Israel's existence. There are Christians in Gaza too.

The Israelis are getting away with this because they have the support of the US (what is Barak Obama doing about it?) and because of the cowardice of the rest of the West to go against US policy. The silence of Saudi Arabia is also disgusting.
maigemu

Muhsin

Wallahi I won't believe with any saying that this Israel offensive or rather carnage against Palestinians is not religiously motivated war. Why on God's earth do they bother to demolish mosques then. Even yesterday, a mosque comprising 17 people, 4 of them children, was destroyed by their air strike. And many more others have been destroyed? Hmm...lets be realistic. If you tell me that the origin of the violence was on boarder stuff then I can well agree. But it has apparently now changed 'form', I understand. Not I alone but every muslim have understand...except few.

May Allah curse the Zionist! May he enfeeble their capabilities. May He give Hamas, Islamic Jihad and other allies of muslim ummah narasa upon the juggernaut IDF, ameen!