News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Israel New Agression

Started by EMTL, December 30, 2008, 08:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
..... What Hitler says,
" I could have annihilated all the Jews in the world, but I left some of them so you will know why I was killing them." Adolf Hitler; Mien Kampf.

In Suratul Fatiha of the Glorious Qur'an Allah (SWT) taught the Muslims to pray:
"Guide us ( O' Allah!) onto Your rightous path. The path of those whom You have favoured (Believers) NOT the Path of those who went astray (Christians) or those who earned your Anger (Jews)."
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

HUSNAA

Quote from: EMTL on January 16, 2009, 09:51:52 AM
Assalamu alaikum,
..... What Hitler says,
" I could have annihilated all the Jews in the world, but I left some of them so you will know why I was killing them." Adolf Hitler; Mien Kampf.

In Suratul Fatiha of the Glorious Qur'an Allah (SWT) taught the Muslims to pray:
"Guide us ( O' Allah!) onto Your rightous path. The path of those whom You have favoured (Believers) NOT the Path of those who went astray (Christians) or those who earned your Anger (Jews)."

Oh Bull to Hitler for such pomposity! He could never kill all the Jews of this world just as Israel can never annihilate all the Palestinians of this world, try as she might, bcos everyone's destiny is already laid out and no human has the power to change the destiny of another human being. I should have thought that the Israeli government should have been the first to know of this from  Jewish encounters with Hitler.
Anyway what goes round comes round, and there is a time for everything.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

lionger

Assalamu alaikum,
..... What Hitler says,

Haba EMTL, that Hitler quote of yours is obviously garbage. I mean, Hitler wrote Mein Kampf long before he even came to power! 

HUSNAA

Quote from: lionger on January 16, 2009, 09:03:57 PM
Assalamu alaikum,
..... What Hitler says,

Haba EMTL, that Hitler quote of yours is obviously garbage. I mean, Hitler wrote Mein Kampf long before he even came to power! 
[/b]

He might have put in a post script Lionger.. a kind of epilogue for eternity ;D ;D

Dave_McEwan_Hill

I'm sure Hitler never made such a quote and particularly not in " Mein Kampf".
He had the same attitude to coloured people as he had for Jews but, fortunately,there was very few coloured people in Germany in Hitler's day. The Nazi Party, formed by Hitler and some others, was dedicated to the promotion of a white master race.
maigemu

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Very interesting......US and Israel: Who controls whom?

Ehud Olmert really doesn't care any more. He is serving out his time as Israel's prime minister until next month's election, but then he will spend a long time fighting the corruption charges that forced him to resign, and he won't be going back into politics afterward even if he wins. Not after two bloody, futile wars in three years, he won't. So he's very angry, and he tells it like it is.

On Thursday, Jan. 8, he had a problem. US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice was going to vote for a United Nations Security Council resolution that called on both Israel and its Palestinian enemy, Hamas, to accept a cease-fire in the Gaza Strip. Indeed, she had been largely responsible for writing it, and Olmert was furious. He wanted more time to hammer Hamas, so he phoned up George W. Bush and yanked on his choke-chain.

According to Olmert's account of what happened, given in a speech on Jan. 13 in the southern Israeli city of Ashkelon, "I said, 'Get me President Bush on the phone'. They said he was in the middle of giving a speech in Philadelphia. I said, 'I don't care: I have to talk to him now'. They got him off the podium, brought him to another room, and I spoke to him."

"I told him, 'You can't vote in favor of this resolution.' He said, 'Listen, I don't know about it. I didn't see it. I'm not familiar with the phrasing'." So Prime Minister Olmert told President Bush: "I'm familiar with it. You can't vote in favor." Bush did as he was told: "Mr. Bush gave an order to Secretary of State Rice and she did not vote in favor of it — a resolution she cooked up, phrased, organized, and maneuvred for," said Olmert triumphantly. "She was left pretty shamed, and abstained on a resolution she arranged." The Security Council passed the resolution 14-0, but the United States, its principal author, abstained.

Senior Israeli politicians are usually much more circumspect about the nature of their relationship with the occupants of the White House, and Olmert's colleagues were appalled that his anger had led him to speak so plainly. It is one thing to talk to the president of the United States that way. It is quite another thing to reveal to the American public that Israeli leaders talk to US presidents in that tone of voice.

The Bush administration, deeply embarrassed, tried to deny Olmert's account of the conversation. The State Department spokesman, Sean McCormack, said that the story was "just 100 percent, totally, completely not true," and the White House deputy press secretary, Tony Fratto, said more cautiously that "there are inaccuracies" in Olmert's account of events. Olmert's office replied curtly that "the prime minister's comments on Monday were a correct account of what took place." He really doesn't give a damn any more.

There is little reason to doubt Olmert's story: He may be extremely cross, but why would he make it up? After all, he did get his way. And there is every reason to doubt the Bush administration's denials. Not only does the story humiliate Bush personally, but it gives wings to the suspicion, already widespread in the United States, that under Bush, the Israeli tail has consistently wagged the American dog.

Merely to mention this issue is still to court accusations of anti-Semitism, but the fear of such accusations that once silenced any serious examination of Israeli influence on American foreign policy has dwindled in the past few years. Indeed, Olmert's little indiscretion has opened up a wider question: Is it normal for Israeli leaders to speak to American presidents like this?

There can be little doubt that Ariel Sharon, Olmert's predecessor, also spoke to Bush in a bullying way, because he bullied everybody. Did Benjamin Netanyahu give orders to Bill Clinton? Probably not, because silken menace is more his style, but he certainly got his way almost all of the time. Did Yitzhak Shamir talk to George H.W. Bush that way? He wouldn't have dreamt of it, and the senior Bush would never have stood for it.

These discussions usually end up being about the alleged power of the "Jewish lobby" over US foreign policy, and in Congress it is obviously huge. The vast majority of the members of Congress will always vote for bills that involve aid or support for Israel, in many cases because they know what will happen at the next election to those who don't. But the key foreign policy decisions are made in the White House, not in Congress, and the presidency is different.

At the top, it really depends on who the president is. Ronald Reagan always gave Israel everything it wanted, whereas Bush Sr. forced Shamir to start talking to the Palestinians after the first Gulf War and paved the way for the Oslo accords and the "peace process." The United States is still a sovereign country, and it can choose its own Middle East policy if it wishes. Which way will it go under the new administration? Well, can you imagine Barack Obama letting an Israeli prime minister talk to him like that?

In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Muhsin

Greetings,

Hmm...wonder never end. Why all the uproar? That tells me; had it been I left his balatant accusation that:

QuoteI think it is hypocritical of you Muslims in Nigeria to be so outraged about what's happening thousands of miles away from you between two people that are neither Africans nor Nigerians, yet you never once work up a frenzy when one group of Nigerians from the North go on killing missions against their fellow citizens. What that says to me, is that there is something seriously wrong with that type of mentality.

No body would raised an eye brow, right? Why? Because we are ofcourse ignorant or rather afraid of him, huh?

Though he rather apologetically expatiated on that by saying:

Quote from: usman11 on January 15, 2009, 08:45:06 PM
Lionger, I don't think I refered to all Muslims in this forum as hypocrites. I used the word hypocrisy in describing the empathy showered on Palestinians, but the lack of such concern when their own fellow citizens in Nigeria are dealt similar if not worse treatment like the Palestinians are recieving.

That was very fair of him, wasn't it?

Amma people like Lionger, and surprisingly enough DB came up saying this and that. Didn't his reply called for my 'response in kind'?

From above, its evidently enough that my action is justifiable. It wasn't about the terrorised beleaguered people of Palestines, as put Lionger. Although its definitely connected to it, either I do believe or not. I've been for the past 22 days of the juggernaut Pigs ruthless offensive on Gaza discussing that same issue on many discussion fora. Kai in more fierced manner than this one. But none among them I ever even insulted and none did so to me or any other member.

Stay blessed, my good people.

Muhsin
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

GoodFella

Cool down, bros Muhsin. Let bygons be bygons mana.

Israel ceased-fire unilitarily but I doubt if Hamas would honour this because some terms are too critical upon them.
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

Muhsin

LOL ;D G'Fella. It has ended.

On the cease-fire news; Hamas warned that a ceasefire declared by oneside--Israel, is not a ceasefire. Israel went to war on a situation they created (by breaking the previous ceasefire by cold-blooding killing of 6 innocent Palestinians). Hamas is prepared to fight on.

More so, Israel does not gain any moral justification by their ceasefire until it is made concrete by withdrawal and allowing Gaza to operate as a free state (not a vassal). If they want to gain some moral Kudos, they must make full raparations for the damage to the infrastucture and families and social communications network that they have destroyed. Otherwise, black can never be painted white.

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

waduz

I can only say that the reaction of the Israelis to Hamas rockets, is disproportionate. Are the Jews not humane people? True, I have not seen one copse on tv that is identified as that of an Hamas fighter.
Usman11, you better know that the Israelis you want to defend are not, and have never been religious! They only believe in their book of jewish doctrine, The TALMUD! Know also, that Nigerian muslims and christians fight only in places where muslims are in minority, that is when some of their rights are infringed upon. It only spreads occassionally to places like Kano, as a retaliation for the christians massacre of muslims where they live as minority, like in Jos. That is the truth, and that is why religious crisis mostly occur in Kaduna and Jos.
As a nation, I believe, forgetting our religious differences and working in the best interest of the nation, has no alternative.

HUSNAA

Jews are a humane people also. We must never forget that many of the prophets known to us were Jewish. Likewise their descendants are alive today, although only God Knows who they are and many of them must be good ppl, simply by virtue of their ancestry. Many ordinary Jewish ppl especially those living in Israel today are peace loving ppl. However, like any other race, there are the unscrupulous among them, and the unscrupulous are the ones that usually use might to get what they want and the more pacifist among the human race just stand aside and let things be. The Jewish ppl are no different. Its the most unscrupulous of them that are in government today and at the centre of financial institutions and any sphere of life where power is acquired and wielded mercilessly. Likewise many of today's world leaders are unscrupulous, otherwise there wont be men like Gordon Brown who stands in front of a grinning Ohlmert and declares that Hamas must stop rocket attacks into Israel quite conveniently ignoring the fact that Israel throws  sledge hammers at Palestians when the Palestians throw paper clips at Israel.  Lets not forget our own unscrupulous set of leaders in Africa be they rebels, legitimate or illegitimate officers. Many many got to where they are through unscrupulous means for selfish purposes the end results of which are that the African masses suffer.
Let us hope that the common Israeli ppl realize that the only way to peace is through dialogue and giving the Palestianians their due rights to exist. Let us hope that the realization leads them to choose leaders who will resonate their wishes and make them a reality. 

waduz

I still ask if the jews are humane?. Yes, of course not all of them could be inhuman. With what I saw on tv and read in the newspapers, the Jews of Israel have committed a great, if not the greatest heinous and wicked acts agaisnt fellow human beings. By any standards, for goodness sake, how can one stand the sight of his little son or daughter being shot at point blank? How can one stand the sight of his daughter being dragged away to be raped repeatedly until she died? How can one justify an attack on mosques by bombs? These dastardly acts were used only by the the wicked and inauspicious Israelis against the Gaza residents. The recalcitrant Israelis are behaving so arrogantly, as if they owned the world and its contents and can therefore do as it pleases them. I still do not believe that they are fighting a just war.
So what if almost all the Prophets of God came from among them? Have displayed any belief in the words of the Almighty? How religious have they been? Why have almost all developed nations of the world booted them out? Why do they believe in their scripture, Talmud, where it is says the property of non jews can be owned by jews, among so many unequitble provisions? The whole world has failed in protecting the civilians of Gaza!

Muhsin

LOL ;D Husnaa and Waduz.

I think Jews are human, although majority of them act inhumanely many at times. Just like during the recent genocide of Gazans. What I simply come to understanding is; historically, the schism, if I may call it, aversion and hostility between Muslims and Jews is long and ever lasting. It can only be reduced/lessen. And that is by giving the poor Palestines freedom. Leave them alone. Let Palestine be sovereign state not just a vassal. Doing that will certrainly and greatly put a very heavy wedge of that...

Dave_McEwan_Hill

Good post, Husnaa

There are many Jews in the UK completely disgusted and enraged by Israel's behaviour and all across UK and Europe many Jews have been taking part in  huge demonstrations in major cities against Israel.
Many of the better informed Jews in Israel are also enraged but the majority of the Israel population are affected by the propaganda that is continuously put out by the Israel government about the Palestinians. The Government of Israel is leaving a legacy of increasing hate that will take a generation to fix and will increase the determination of the Palestinians to resist the Israeli Government's efforts to drive them into the sea.
That is what this is about. It has nothing to do with religion and everthing to do with Israel holding on to the land it has stolen from the Palestinians with the ambition of driving the Palestinians out altogether.
It is only able to do so because of the complete support of the US and the cowardly inaction of other Western leaders who bow to American pressure.

Hopefully Obama can do something about this.
maigemu

Dan-Borno

we should'nt forget about the existence of a cult within the
jews (not jews as in tribe, but as in belief), so, its possible
that there are jews who dont belong to this same cult.

remember the one eye symbol.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak