News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Bilal (R.T.A)

Started by al_hamza, April 06, 2003, 04:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al_hamza

lets talk of this Nobel Sahabi,

during the holy month of Ramadhan,
Bilal(R.T.A) approached the Nobel Prophet (S.A.W) while He was eating suhr.

Bilal(R.T.A) said
"O Prophet the time of suhr has elapsed"
the Prophet kept eating

Bilal(R.T.A) repeated
"YA Rasulillah the time for suhr has elapsed"
the Prophet still continued eating.

Bilal(R.T.A) said
"YA Rasulillah Wallah the time for Suhr has elapsed."
immidiately the Prophet stoped eating and said
"O Bilal the time for suhr hadnt elapsed, but Allah(S.W.T) regarded your words and ended the time for Suhr".

Nobel Sahabi's of Prophet Mohammad(S.A.W) were talking of the sacrifises they made for the reliogion of Islam, when asked of what sacrifises Bilal(R.T.A) had made, He replied

"I have put out the flames of burning coal with my fat"

( Bilal(R.T.A) had to face alot of hardships in the hands of His master for accepting Islam).

When Prophet Mohammed(S.A.W) went on the journey to Heaven, He heard the Footsteps of Bilal, on returning the Nobel Prophet Asked.

"Oh Bilal I heard your Footsteps on the Heavens floor". "What do you do that has made you achieve this feet?".

Bilal(R.T.A) replied "I perform Wudu(abolution) All the time, and pray two Nawafil(nafila) for its acceptance."
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

Fulanizzle

yeah i luv him !!!

And he was extremely sooooo honest too...

There was a time his brother wanted to marry a gurl.. so he asked Bilal to follow him to the gurl;s father's house....

so they went, After they greeted each other, Bilal was suppose to introduce his brother.

So Bilal was sooo honest that he told the gurl's father all the good AND BAD things about his brother.

On the way back home...Bilal's brother said"HOW COULD U DO THIS TO ME. I SEEK FOR MARRIAGE,,,AND U TELL HER FATHER MY BAD SIDE"  

Bilal replied "SORRY, I CANT  LIE"

And after, Bilal's brother was given the gurl.....and her father said he gave his daughter;s hand in marriage to Bilal's brother was because he was sooooo impressed with BILAL'S honesty.......
)

Fulanizzle

BUT THESE DAYS.... WHAT DO WE SEE....

WHEN A PERSON SEEKS A PARTNER IN MARIAGE, HIS FAMILY WILL SAY ALLLLLL THE GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEIR CHILDREN...EVEN  ADDING BLUFFS,,,,

NO ONE DOES NOTHING COZ OF GOD THESE DAYS.....

HAZA WASSALAM
)

awwal

Fulanicious
I think there are some exception, not all the men in the world are bad.

Ibro2g

Correction[/color] All the people in this world are bad!
Safety and Peace

Sas

Inna lillah

Correction: Some of the people in this world are bad!
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

awwal

Ibro
I didnt share your view, because if there is no good people in the world, then that mean the end of the world has come.
Please think about it, it is a mistake to say so

Sas

salamu alaikum

yeah awwal that was why I corrected him ai ko?
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

Ibro2g

Come to think of it...u have to think more clearer. Aren't we at the end of the world...what more signs do u need, even the dajjal has virtually arrived. What else ? You better have it in mind, the end of the world is here, and anything can happen anytime soon. If we continue to compensate ourself by fooling ourself we might be let astray by our prejudices and ignorance, lets try and stick to the beat...of Islam.And if there is anything u'll want to know of the last days...ask!
Safety and Peace

awwal

Ah Ibro, where is the Dajjal whcih u are talking about, please can u shade more light?

al_hamza

yeah,
he lives next door to ibro,
they play tennis everyday

Fulanizzle

QuoteFulanicious
I think there are some exception, not all the men in the world are bad.
salam bro....

nah pls read my thing again..i didnt say MEN R BAD.....

INFACT I DIDNT EVEN PIN POINT MEN....I was just trying o point out that these days if one wanna get married u'd see his/her family praising their daughters/sons so much that they even add a little or too much salt in the soup...u understand? I was just comparing that situation to BILAL'S honesty...  
)

Fulanizzle

NO NO NO NO!

MY HOMEY IBRO AINT LIVIN CLOSE TO NO DAJAL..... ALHAMZA!!!
)

al_hamza