News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Northern Nigeria becoming haven for extremist and terrorist?

Started by usman11, March 17, 2009, 03:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abu-Fatima

Lawwali

Quote from: usman11 on March 25, 2009, 04:43:59 PM
I think we have to be honest with ourselves Lawwali if we are to make any progress. We need to have workable solutions to all situations of differences. That is absolutely possible. This is core of my ideology. Some people may like to think of it as 'noise' or 'ranting'. If they have better ideas on how to engage the problems we face, I'll be more than happy to hear those ideas.

A nice and progressive ideology Usman11, I really reckons with that.
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

Muhsin

Quote from: Lawwali on March 31, 2009, 12:35:21 PM
Quote from: usman11 on March 25, 2009, 04:43:59 PM
I think we have to be honest with ourselves Lawwali if we are to make any progress. We need to have workable solutions to all situations of differences. That is absolutely possible. This is core of my ideology. Some people may like to think of it as 'noise' or 'ranting'. If they have better ideas on how to engage the problems we face, I'll be more than happy to hear those ideas.

A nice and progressive ideology Usman11, I really reckons with that.

If that IS really what is in his mind. But I fear its rather something else. Who knows? ::)
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dave_McEwan_Hill

Muhsin

If someone is putting forward suggestions that appear sensible or thoughtful you have to give them the benefit of the doubt.
Not everybody has an ulterior or dishonest motive.
Even if you have some problem about what you think their motive's are the best response is a carefully considered reply which deals with their points.
That way we might all learn to understand each other.
maigemu

usman11

Well, Muhsin, since you presume to know what's on my mind, maybe you can reveal it to the entire forum. I implore you to do so. So, please go ahead....what's really on my mind?

Muhsin

Greetings,

I sent for a programmer to come for reprogramming my sense of homour. So when next I intend to crack jokes I would aptly achieve my intended-goal.

Usman11, I of course meant no offence. Sheath your sword.

Dave, thanks for the correction.

Muhsin
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.