News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Islam!!

Started by Aydee Fella, October 26, 2002, 03:13:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aydee Fella

A Muslim believe in the Day of the Judgement. This world as we know it will come to an end and the deadwill rise to stand for their final and fair trial.

On that day, all men and women from Adam to the last person will be resurrected from the state of death for judgement.

Everything we do, say, make, intend and think are accounted for and kept in accurate records.
They are brought up on the Day of Judgement.One who believe in life after death is not expected  to behave against the Will of Allah. He will always bear in mind that Allah is watching all his actions and the angles are recording them.

People with good records will be generously rewarded and warmly welcomed to Allah's Heaven. People with bad records will be fairly punished and cast into Hell. The real nature of Heaven  and Hell are known to Allah only, but they are described by Allah in man's familiar terms in the  Quran.

If some good deeds are seen not to get full appreciation and credit in this life, they will receive full compensation and be widely acknowledged on the Day of Judgement. If some people who  commit sins, neglect Allah and indulge in immoral activities, seem SUPERFICIALLY successful  and prosperous in this life, absolute justice will be done to them on the Day of Judgement.
The time of the Day of Judgement is only known to Allah and Allah alone.
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Anonymous

Which means, dagoodfella, that all of us must strive to send only those deeds that shall stand us in good stead when finally we stand before the justice of Allah. The beauty of Islam is that its promises of bliss for those who do good are not only to be fulfilled in the hereafter but also here and now.
May Allah guide us.
Salam

Blaqueen

if only people would heed....

Good job GFella
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Fulanizzle

BROOO I AM IMPRESSED...EXCELLENT--

MAY ALLAH ALWAYZ GUIDE US AND FORGIVE OUR SINZ
AMEEN

)

ummi

hi very impresive, Allah ya rufa mana asiri kuma ya buya mana bukata

Anonymous

Mashaallah Goodfella Allah ya kara buda mana basiran addinin mu na musulunci gaba daya

Barde

Assalamualaikum, That's a very good one,Allah ya bamu ikon yin ayyuka nagari,Allah kuma yasa mu cika da imani amin summa amin.
im

Anonymous

ASSALAMU-ALAIKUM.
Glory be to Almighty Allahu for sprading His religion to every corner of the world.

Eskimo

A nice one. I pray to Almighty Allah to give the will to apply our knowledge in our day to day affairs.
A piece of advice to all muslims goes thus:
Stick to the BOOK OF ALLAH and Sunnah of his beloved messenger ONLY! nothing else! and you will surely prosper.
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]