News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Dream Car!

Started by *~MuDa~*, April 11, 2009, 03:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

When i was a kid i have had tones of favourite cars, from Benzes to Lexuses and so on. Sometimes it kept on changing with time and new productions being released, that made me realise that that was just a kids fantasy dreams on cars. Recently, (not really few weeks recently i'm talking about one year and half recently), i got this nitch for pegeut cars, and from the fleet i was able to get hooked mystically by the none other but the 307. i know it sounds crazy considering all the new futuristic cars rolling the streets nowadays, I dont know why i'm just so down for that particular car, its really a beauty in my eyes ofcourse. The love for the car has stuck up with me for a considerable amount of time now, and that made me reasilise that its has finally taking the spot for my dream car Insha Allah, i love it, my breath stops when i see one passing on the streets...especially a brand new black one, what can i do but to keep dreaming till i arrive and can afford one....lol!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dan-Borno

thank god muda don talk true, i dont know what are your reasons
to taking on this peugeot 307 as young as you are, because (1) its
never economical when it comes to maintenance (2) considering
our deplorable road networks, its never durable (3) Its expensive for
a first timer.

why dont you go for something like this:

TOYOTA MATRIX (my dream car, very soon)

or this one

the conventional jakin gizimiwa

HONDA ACCORD 2001 MODEL
you can all get these and other flashy and durable cars, easy to
maintain and easy access to mechanics at an affordable prices
which will not disturb your kayan lefe lol.

Me kace the mouse and keyboard of kanoonline?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

EMTL

Quote from: Dan-Borno on June 03, 2009, 07:55:03 PM
thank god muda don talk true, i dont know what are your reasons
to taking on this peugeot 307 as young as you are, because (1) its
never economical when it comes to maintenance (2) considering
our deplorable road networks, its never durable (3) Its expensive for
a first timer.

Assalamu alaikum,
Muda, i think Dan barno is right this type of Big cars are for politicians like Dan barno.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Muhsin

LOL ;D ;D ;D

I'll soon open a thread  "My Dream Bike"!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.