News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Pearls of Wisdom

Started by Blaqueen, November 16, 2002, 05:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaqueen

Sayings of Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

"My Sustainer has given me nine commands: to remain conscious of God, whether in private or in public; to speak justly, whether angry or pleased; to show moderation both when poor and when rich; to reunite friendship with those who have broken it off with me; to give to him who refuses me; that my silence should be occupied with thought; that my looking should be an admonition; and that I should command what is right."

"The major sins are associating other objects of worship with God, disobedience to parents, murder, and deliberate perjury."

"God is gentle, and He loves the adoption of a gentle attitude in all matters." (related by Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

"He who eats his fill while his neighbor goes without food is not a true believer."

"Be merciful to those who live on Earth so that the One in Heaven may be merciful to you."

"God is most ?compassionate to those of His servants who are themselves compassionate."
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Ibro2g

I cant believ I`m left out of this. Wallahi u r all doing a gr8 work here. Mah best surah is suratul Rahman... I neva get tired of reading it. Its so smooth.
Safety and Peace